Chapter 15| Holiday

Affair | OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go to the beach for the weekend!" 

We were all lounging around in the vast school gardens, under the shade of a rather large oak tree. It had kinda become our hangout spot. 

We all looked at Baekhyun, who was jumping around excitedly. "I know this guy who recently opened up this new beach resort in Jeju and it's supposed to be really good! We just finished our unit examinations, so it'll be a good chance to get away and have a break!"

Taeyeon's eyes lit up. "Oh yeah, I heard of it too. It's gotten really good reviews so far. I've been wanting to go since it opened up."

"Then let's go! It'll be fun!" Baekhyun looked at us with puppy-dog eyes. I shared a glance with Sehun.

"What do you think?" I asked him quietly. "Should we go?"

"Why not? It's not like we have anything better to do," he replied with a shrug. I nodded. 

"Cool, we'll come," I said, causing Baekhyun to give a loud cheer. "But if you spend the entire time shopping instead of going to the beach, I will toss you into the ocean."

Baekhyun pouted before turning to the others. "So? Wanna come?"

"I don't see any reason not to, I guess," Junmyeon conceded. "I'm in."

"Same here, and I second Areum's statement," Kyungsoo added, giving Baekhyun a warning glance before turning back to the book he was reading. 

"You guys have such little faith in me," Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol rubbed his back consolingly. 

"I'm in," the tall giant pitched in and all that was left was Kai. We turned to see him busy playing a game on his phone, completely absorbed. Kyungsoo reached over and pinched him in the ribs, causing him to yelp and lose concentration. 

"Hey! You made me lose!" He whined, staring at the phone screen in frustration. Kyungsoo only raised an eyebrow, his eyes flat. 

"Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah yeah, I'll be there," Kai huffed, stuffing his phone away. "It's not like I have a choice."

At that, Kyungsoo pinched his ribs once again, ignoring the tanned boy's protests. 

********************

'Woah, Baekhyun wasn't lying. This place is nice...'  I thought as we stepped into the lobby of the beach resort. Through the polished windows, we could see the pristine blue waters of the beach lapping at the diamond white sand. 

"Baekhyun!" A deep voice cut through my thoughts. I looked up to see a tall, fierce-looking man who seemed to ooze charisma and style with every movement he took. He was almost as tall as Chanyeol, undoubtedly handsome and wealthy. "I'm glad you could come!"

"Yifan!" Baekhyun waved enigmatically as the tall man approached. Yifan gave a small smile, eyeing the rest of us. 

"Are these your friends?" He asked, gaze lingering on Junmyeon, who was on his phone, typing up an email of some sort. Lifting his gaze, he accidentally locked eyes with the taller man. Yifan's eyes widened while Junmyeon looked back at his phone, seeming uninterested. However, I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one who noticed the way his fingers clenched around his phone. Yifan seemed to deflate every-so-slightly, before turning his attention back to Baekhyun. 

"Yes. Guys, this is Wu Yifan, the heir to the owner of this resort," Baekhyun introduced. Yifan bowed, giving us a charming smile. 

"Pleasure to meet you. Please, make yourselves at home," he greeted politely. We all bowed back, introducing ourselves briefly. "I'm afraid I cannot stay for long as I have work to do. I'll have someone take you to your rooms. I hope you enjoy your stay here at Five Moon Resort."

With another polite nod, he left. A sharply dressed attendant scurried over. "Sirs and Ma'ams, allow me to you to your suite. I believed you booked the pent house?"

We all looked at Baekhyun, who was grinning widely. "Yup."

"Of course he'd go for the pent house," Kyungsoo muttered. "How much is he planning on spending here?"

"Probably a lot," Junmyeon sighed - not that the amount bothered our Su-daddy, of course. 

"Please follow me. Your bags will be taken up to your rooms by room service," The attendant led us to the highest level, where the largest, most luxurious rooms were located. He led us down a long corridor, isolated from everyone else. "Your rooms are 509, 510,  511 and 512. If you need anything else, just call reception."

With a smile, he handed us our room cards and left. Baekhyun whirled around, facing us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter