Chapter 34| Ice Skating

Affair | OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day wrapped in a familiar warmth, my back nestled against Sehun's firm chest and his arm wrapped protectively around my waist. I sighed in bliss, feeling his arm tighten around me, mumbling something in his sleep. A smile crept onto my face. 

What would it feel like to wake up like this every day?

Moving slowly so to not wake him up, I carefully turned to face him. His sleeping face was peaceful and relaxed, unfairly attractive for such early hours. His blonde hair was touseled messily as the sunlight danced across his skin, making him look ethereal. He was stunning, beautiful, and he was mine.

My smile widened at the thought as I leaned in, kissing him softly on the lips before shifting to get out of bed. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to stay in bed with my boyfriend (a warm tingle ran up my spine at those two words), breakfast needed to be cooked and my stomach was starting to grumble. I was about to leave the warmth when an arm s around my waist, pulling me back. 

"Sweetheart..." Sehun whined, pulling me into his arms once again. "It's too early. Don't go yet."

I flushed at his endearment before gently poking him on the forehead. "Yah. Breakfast isn't going to cook itself, you know?" I chuckled softly. "Besides, it's 10 o'clock already. Do you want to starve?"

"If it means an extra half an hour with you then I don't mind," he murmured sleepily. Sensing my reluctance, he finally cracked opened his eyes, revealing his dazzling flaxen coloured irises. "Areum..." He whined, causing a warm fuzzy feeling to appear in my stomach. 

I leaned in and pecked him on the forehead. "C'mon, you big baby. Time to wake up."

With lightning-fast reflexes, he pulled me back, pressing his lips against mine once more. My eyes widened in surprise before eventually fluttering closed as I automatically responded, wrapping my arms around his neck. As he pulled away, my eyes opened and I flushed. He smirked as I glared at him.

"Yah, stop trying to distract me," I reprimanded. His devilish smirk widened.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said innocently, before quickly pressing a kiss to my nose. "I'm just giving my girlfriend a good-morning kiss, like a good boyfriend."

My heart-rate began to pick up at his words. It felt ridiculously good to be called his girlfriend. "Sehun," I gave him a look and he chuckled. 

"Alright, alright," he let me go and I head towards the bathroom, feeling his eyes follow my every move. 

My heart filled with bliss as every fibre of my being tingled with euphoria. 

It would be amazing to wake up to this every day. 

******************

I was standing in the kitchen making bacon and eggs when arms s around my waist. I felt Sehun rest his chin on my shoulder. "Are you free tomorrow?" He mumbled. I raised an eyebrow.

"It's Sunday. I don't have anything planned," I replied, flipping the bacon in the pan, watching it sizzle. "Why?"

"Let's go on a date."

I tensed in surprise, glancing at him. He smiled at me excitedly. "Where?"

"Let me take care of that. Just dress warmly," he grinned, pecking my cheek before releasing me and going to grab a glass of water. I eyed him suspiciously. 

"What are you planning, Sehun?" 

"Oppa?"

"Excuse me?"

He smirked at me, tilting his head in a way that shouldn't have been y but undeniably was. "Call me oppa. I'm your boyfriend now anyway, so-"

"No way in hell," I said flatly, deadpanning him. "There is no way in hell I'm calling anyone oppa. Not even Jin has that privilege."

He pouted. "Aw, c'mon, just once?"

I glared at him. "No."

"You're mean."

"I don't care."

"Sweetheart," he whined, poking my cheek. I flushed at the nickname.

"Stop calling me that," I retorted. "It's embarrassing."

"Would you prefer to be called baby instead?" He grinned mischievously. "Or honeybuns? Cuddlebug? Sweetiepie? How about-"

"Okay, okay, you can call me swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter