BONUS CHAPTER| The School Fair

Affair | OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Because I love you guys. Enjoy!)

It was the annual SNA School Fair. The classrooms were bustling, full of people rushing around, busy preparing for what would be considered the most exciting event of the school year. Students carried various objects ranging from cardboard signs, framed artwork, fabrics, art supplies and more in their arms as they ran from classroom to classroom. 

In the middle of it all stood Areum, face pink with exertion and eyes sparkling with excitement. It was her first time attending the famous SNA fair - her old school never had this sort of thing, so it was a novel experience. She'd spent her morning running various errands and helping other students. After having finished painting a large sign, she dusted off her hands and looked around in satisfaction.

"Hey, Areum! Can you help me with this please?" A female student called for her, struggling to fix a lantern. 

"Sure." Areum walked over, restoring it in minutes before handing it to her with a bright smile. "Here."

"Thank you so mu-"

"Hey, Areum! Are you free? Could you grab this for me?"

"Areum! You're not busy right now, are you? Can you take this to Jun please?"

"Areum-ssi, could you please help me with-"

The said girl looked overwhelmed at the sudden amount of requests for her assistance. She was exhausted from running around so much and yet the requests were never-ending.

"Hey, Areu-"

"Ask for Areum again and I'll make sure you won't get any rest for the next week until the fair," a cold, irritated voice cut through the din, causing the classroom to fall silent. Areum, red-faced and sweaty, turned around in surprise to see Sehun leaning against the frame of the door, a scowl decorating his handsome face. "Hyejin, you go help Taemin. Seohyun, you're free. Lend a hand to Minho. Areum is not your personal servant, got it?"

With a frantic rush, people began following his orders and helping each other, finally giving Areum some time to recover her breath. She made her way over to where the blonde boy was standing. He eyed her disapprovingly, lips pressed into a thin line. 

"Are you an idiot, or what? he admonished, nudging her forehead gently. "Letting people boss you around like that. You have to stick up for yourself in these sorts of situations."

Areum hid a smile and faked a glare. "I was handling myself just fine, thank you very much. And besides," she poked him in the ribs accusingly. "Who are you to talk? You've been even busier than me."

Sehun arched an eyebrow and didn't reply. Instead, he grabbed the hand that was assaulting his torso and pulled her out of the room, where several eyes had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter