Chapter 36| Fictional

Affair | OSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey guys! I rewrote the end of chapter 33, so please go back and read through that first! I didn't add much, but I just changed the ending a bit for even more fluff)

"Areum, aren't you hot?" Taeyen asked suspiciously as the said girl fiddled with the scarf around her neck. It was Winter, but the heater was on in their classroom. Taeyeon felt sweaty just looking at her. 

"N-no," Areum shook her head quickly, tightening her hands on her scarf. "I'm fine."

"Are you hiding something?"

"W-What?" Areum blinked innocently, giving Tae her best smile. "Of course not."

Sehun smirked, knowing exactly what Areum was trying to hide. This morning she'd tried covering the hickeys he left with makeup. It worked to a degree, however, the foundation was unable to cover the first one he left, which was the largest and the brightest. The only option she had left was to cover it with a scarf, which hadn't been a problem at first since it was cold enough for that sort of clothing to be acceptable, but once the teacher decided to turn on the heating, it began to grow suspicious. 

"Dude, you didn't do anything last night, did you?" Kai asked lazily, leaning back in his chair. Sehun merely shrugged while Areum flushed, looking away. Tae's eyes widened. 

"Depends on what you count as 'do'," Sehun smirked smugly as Taeyeon stood up, sending her chair screeching back. 

"You didn't-"

"No!" Areum exclaimed, looking mortified and embarrassed. "We didn't- well, not as far as you- oh my god, this is so embarrassing."

She buried her face in her hands, face bright red. 

"Woah, you alright there Areum?" Baekhyun came skipping into their classroom, trailed by Chanyeol, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo. "What's going on?"

"Why are all of you here?" Sehun asked. Baek shrugged. 

"The cafeteria's too loud," he replied. "We decided to come find you guys. What were you guys talking about?"

"Sehun and Areum got a bit steamy last night, apparently," Kai answered, giving the two a suggestive smirk. "Which is why Areum is still wearing her scarf even though it's like 20 degrees in here."

Baekhyun let out a loud squeal, attracting weird looks from everyone else, while Chanyeol began whooping loudly and wolf-whistling. Junmyeon and Kyungsoo watched, amused, as Areum threw her eraser at the tanned boy. 

"Does that mean you're no longer a !?" Chanyeol asked eagerly. Areum glared at him and hit his head. 

"No! We didn't do anything like that!" She exclaimed. "We just..." She trailed off, lost for words. Baekhyun grinned victoriously. 

"Oh my gosh, our baby maknae is growing up!" He cooed, causing Sehun to punch his arm. 

"Yah, I'm not a kid," he defended. "We just made out, was all."

"That's all?"

"Well...my shirt might have come off at some point, but that's all," He shrugged, deciding to spare Areum and direct the attention to him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol squealed.

"Does this mean you're actually dating?" Kyungsoo asked quietly, his soft voice cutting through the noise. Sehun grinned proudly, his eyes full of warmth as he wrapped his arms around Areum from behind, resting his chin on her head. The said girl blushed, but her eyes twinkled happily too. 

"Yup."

Silence filled the room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol frozen in shock. Tae stood up to her full height (which admittedly was not much) and glared at Sehun. While she knew already that they'd been dating, she decided it was time to give the blonde boy a bit of a warning. 

"Yah, you," she poked him in the chest with her hand on her hip. "You better treat Areum well, alright? Make her cry and I will personally hunt you down and castrate you!"

Sehun had to admit, even though Taeyeon was not tall, she could be pretty intimidating. He nodded seriously. He didn't plan on hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter