I'm yours

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

“Please be mine again…” he whispered. You glanced up, looking straight into his enthralling gaze. “I waited 3 years for you to come back. I miss you.” He said. You were still speechless. “If I could, I wanted to write the word ‘I miss you’ on every bricks and wishing that one would fall on your head so that you know how it hurts missing someone special like you.” He continued.

You looked away bitting your lower lips. “But I can understand if you need some time to think.I won't force you to give me an answer now” He said.“I don’t need anymore time. I’m certain with what I want.” You replied him. He looked at you, slightly nervous with what you’re about to tell him.

“Each day, I wish 3 years would fly fast so that I could reunite with you again. Every day i prayed that no matter what, you'll wait for me. I don’t need brick to fall on my head to know how hurt it is to miss someone. I know exactly how much it hurts.” You moved closer to him again and held his face closer to your. “I…” but before you could give him any answer, the ferris wheel finally arrived at its original position.

“We are going for another round..” He told the guy in-charge. The guy nodded.

“What is it that you wanted to tell me?” He asked.

Without giving him any reply, you smiled a bit and crashed your lips onto his.

***

The two of you then walked home together, holding each other’s hand. “It was fun today.. The best day if my life after 3 years.” He said.

You carved a smile and gently placed your head on his shoulder. “ Myung ah. If this time they found out about our relationship again, what would you do?” you asked him. He stopped pacing and turned to face you.

“Well, obviously I’m not going to deny it anymore, if that’s alright with you.” He answered.

“I don’t mind. No matter what, I’ll endure it...” “Really?” he asked. You nodded. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you. Nothing is going to separate us this time. Not the fan, the paparazzi and not even the world. Nothing and that’s my promise.” He tried to convince you. “How bout the company?”

“You know, our company had nothing against idol relationship, so they won’t get involve anymore. So you don’t have to worry about it.”

Feeling relief by his answer, you placed your head against his shoulder again and continued walking, making your way back home. It has been long since the last time you feel this secure. Being with him made your heart feel at ease.

***

SUNGGYU’s POV

 “Stay here, I’ll go get the car.” Manager hyung told me. Again I just nodded and headed to a nearby bench to sit down. I placed myself on the bench and carefully placed the crutches next to me.Due to long hours of practice, I was extremely tired that I accidently slipped, fell down and sprained my ankle. Because of that I’ll be on crutches for a few days.

As I was waiting for manager hyung to come, I suddenly spotted a very familiar figure sitting by the bench not far from me. “Noona..”

It was Sun Young noona. She had both of her palms on her face and she looked as if she was frustrated. I stood up and grabbed my crutches. Carefully I made my way towards her. “Noona..” I called her.

Realising I called her, she looked up. Her eyes were both swollen and red. A few drops of tears streamed down her rosy cheek. “Noona. What happen?” I asked her. She didn’t answer; in fact, she just looked away trying to avoid my gaze. I sat next to her, securely putting the crutches away. Cupping her face, I wiped the clear water that fell from the corner of her eyes. “Can you do me a favour?” She asked, sobbing.

I just nodded eventhough I wasn’t really sure what actually happened that had caused her to cry.  Unexpectedly, she embraced me. “Stay still for a moment.” She demanded as she tightened her grip around my body. I hugged her back, slowly caressing her soft hair.

Few moments later she let go. “Noona, gwenchana?” I asked her.

She slowly nodded. “What happen?” I questioned her again. “Nothing…I’m just stress.” She replied back.

“Why are you here by the way?” I asked, referring to the hospital. “I just happen to pass by..” she replied. “Noona, if you need anything, I’ll always be by your side. Don’t stress out.” I told her. She smiled a bit. “Thanks gyu ah.”

“Gyu?” I could feel my face lit as I heard that one word. “It has been long since you last called me gyu, sunny noona.” She giggled. “Sunny? Yah, don’t call me that..”

“Sunny Bunny…” I .

Again she laughed. Her smile was so captivating.“Don’t you think that nickname is a bit childish hamstergyu?” She teased back. This time, I erupted into a laugh. “You know you used to look like a hamster back then, especially when you eat.” She chuckled again.

“You know, you still look like one now..”

“Aishh, chinca noona.” I laughed along with her.