Made up

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“unnie..” You called your sister and rushed towards the bedroom. She was still in bed at that moment. “Unnie, what is this?” You asked as you shoved the newspaper towards her.

She took it from you and read it. “This was nothing.” She answered weakly.

You were confused for a moment. “This is not nothing unnie. It said here Woohyun oppa propose to you.”

She sighed. “Yeon Jung ah. Sorry for keeping this secret from you. Yes, he proposed to me and we are getting married soon.” She briefly explained.

“This isn’t right unnie. I thought you like Sunggyu oppa.”

She slowly nodded. “Not anymore.” “You are lying unnie!” You slowly said. “I am not.” She denied as she got off the bed and headed directly towards the bathroom.

*This doesn’t make any sense. They don’t love each other. Marry? All of a sudden? Impossible.* you thought.

***

“Noona…” Chunji called you as soon as you walked into the office. You were still in a surprise mood. The unexpected news this morning almost gave you a heart attack. Slowly, you paced towards your desk.

“Ohh hey chunji ah.” You greeted him.

“Are you okay noona?” he asked.

You ignored him. “Aishh, noona. I’m asking you. Are you okay?” He asked again.

“Have you seen today’s paper?” you asked.

He shook his head. “Ani,wae?”

“Woohyun just proposed to my sister.” You told him. “So?” He asked confuse.

“This doesn’t made sense at all. My sister never like him and suddenly bam, he proposed her and she accepted it and now they are getting married.” You said in one-shot.

*sigh

“Woo, slow down noona.”

“Aishh, molla. I have too many things on my mind right now.”

“You guys didn’t make up yet?” He suddenly asked. “What? Myungsoo?”

He nodded.

You slowly shook your head. “Not yet..” you smiled a bit.

“I hope you guys make up fast… I hate seeing you in this kind of state.” He said. He flashed you a smile before making his way towards his desk.

***

You were doing some work when the delivery guy arrived. You stole a glance over the receptionist counter and saw him bringing a big bouquet of fresh flowers. You were wondering at the moment who could the owner of those fresh flowers be.

Just then, the delivery guy headed to your direction and immediately stopped when he reached your desk. “Miss Yeon Jung?” He asked.

You nodded a bit. “Here’s a delivery for you. Please sign right here.” He pointed out for you. You didn’t argue and immediately signed the paper. He then placed the bouquet on your table along with a white envelope. “Thank you miss. Have a good day.” He said and then walked away.

“Wow, you got yourself a bouquet of flower today.” Hyuna teased.

You just merely smiled.

Curious, you tried searching for any notes or card but unfortunately there was none. You then picked the envelope up and realized there was something solid inside the envelope. You opened it and discovered a recording device. “Tsk, no one use this anymore.” You scoffed and smiled a bit.

You grabbed your earphone from your bag and plugged in.

As soon as you pressed the ‘play’ button, you heard a voice singing.

You smiled as you definitely recognized that voice. That sweet alluring voice was actually the voice of the person you love most.

Myungsoo.

“Girl i'm sorry
girl i'm sorry

why did your heart change? Although i understand that i was wrong
please know this
it's only you (my girl)
ma never, please don't leave me alone
(i wanna be with you,my love)”

Upon hearing his voice, you automatically smiled. As you were listening to his singing, you discovered a piece of paper inside the envelope.

Jungie ah. Please pick up when I called you. T.T

AND I’m REALLY SORRY

L

Again, you smiled. You decided not to call him yet. “Someone seems happy today.” Hyuna voiced out. You turned to face her and just smiled a bit.

***

“I see you tomorrow Hyuna ah.” You told her as you immediately packed your stuff, ready to head home.

“Oh, you are not staying late today?”

You slowly shook. “I have plan tonight.”

“Glad to hear that. Have fun then.” “Thanks. Anyyoung.” You waved at her and started pacing.

You then took your phone out.

40 miss calls. And it was all from Myungsoo.

You didn’t pick up his call on purpose because you decided to surprise him later. After hearing him singing along with that big bouquet of fresh flowers, it was impossible to stay mad for too long. The truth is, you actually miss him.

Not seeing him for two days is enough to torture your soul.

As you were walking out of the building, suddenly you felt as if someone approached you from behind. But before you could even turn, that person pulled you into a hug. “Yah..” You were about to scream but then you realized that the person was kind of familiar.“I’m sorry…” He whispered to your ear.

You recognized that voice immediately. “Myungsoo.”

“Let me hug you for a moment.” He said.

You let him embraced you as you gently placed your hand around his waist. “I’m sorry for doubting you. I was so confuse at that moment. Maybe i was over react..Mianhae…”

He tightened his grip. “I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” He replied.

“That song..thank you..” You told him.

He let you go. “You got the bouquet?”

You nodded. “Why didn’t you pick up when I called you then? I thought you were still mad at me.” He said.

“I decided to surprise you. How could I stay mad at you when I received the best bouquet of flowers ever. And that song, it was sweet. Thanks.” You told him, smiling sweetly at you.

“Want to have some coffee?”

“You don’t have any schedule?” “Because of you, I skip my practice and stay here for 2 hours.” He explained.

“Yah, you’ll get in trouble…”

“I’ll blame you then. You make me worried because you didn’t pick up my call.”

“Mian…Coffee?” You asked cutely. “Let’s go…” He held your hand and dragged you away.

_______________________________________

SORRY...SORRY for the late update. I wasn't feeling well this few days, so i can't update. Thank you for patiently waiting..

And again, sorry T.T