those cheesy words

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I gently knocked the door before making my way into her room. She glanced up when she noticed someone at the door. “Hello noona. Doing some packing? Let me help you…” I offered as I paced towards her. She smiled a bit. “Have you finished packing?” she asked. I slowly nodded. Both of us will be discharged from the hospital today so we were quite happy with it.

“There’s nothing much to pack anyway...” I told her.

While I was helping her packed her things, I suddenly spotted her diamond rings. “Sunggyu hyung has a great taste…” I accidentally blurted out. She stopped and stared at me in confusion. “Huh?”

I gestured towards her ring. “That ring. It’s beautiful.” She smiled faintly and held her hand up, admiring the beautiful diamond ring. “It is… Myungsoo ah...”

I turned to look at her. “If there’s a guy I want Yeon Jung to marry…I want it to be you…” She said. “I want you to take care of her if anything happen to me. There’s no other guy for her. I know you will take good care of her.”

I smiled a bit; don’t know exactly what to feel. “I can promise you noona that...I will take care of her and be by her side always… And noona, you have to promise me something too…” I demanded. “What is it?” she calmly said.

“Stay by Sunggyu hyung side…” She smiled and nodded confidently. “I can’t promise you how long I will stay but I will stay for as long as I can…” Her pale complexion brightened up as she smiled.

***

After done helping Sun Young noona packing, I went back to my room. As soon as I entered the room, someone approached me and covered my eyes. “Who is it?” that familiar voice playfully asked. I let a small laugh. Her hand then slowly moved from my eyes towards my shoulder, hugging it tightly. “Have you done packing?” She asked.

I nodded and turned to face her. “Yup...”

“Should we just runaway and have some private time together?” I cheekily asked her, smiling at her direction. “Ani, we can’t. The other members are waiting for you. They are throwing a party for both you and my unnie…”

“Can we just sneak out somewhere then?” I asked her again as I leaned closer to her causing our forehead to touch. I then placed my lips on the tip of her nose. “You are getting prettier princess...” I complimented her, gently touching her chin. She flashed her overwhelming smile. “Cheesy… You are back at being cheesy...”

“You like it when I say cheesy stuff right? See, you are blushing right now...” I . She let me go a bit. “Aniya. I’m not blushing…” She denied. “You are even cuter when you blush…”

“Aishh, stop it myungsoo..” She lightly hit my shoulder. I then gently pulled her back into my embrace. “This time…I promise you that I will make things work between us.” She glanced up and smiled “Promise?”

I leaned down and kissed the tip of her nose. “I promise…”

“Acchhummmm…” Suddenly we heard someone sneezing.

Both of us turned to look towards the door and saw the other member peeping through the small opening door. “Aishh, Dongwoo hyung. We could have witness something more than a kiss on the nose if you didn’t sneeze..” Sungyeol voiced out. “Mianhae..” Dongwoo apologized.

“How long have you guys been there?”

Sungyeol playfully wiggled his eyebrows. Woohyun then clapped his hand. “Good job L-goon. You are getting good at doing and saying greasy stuff. I guess I have done a very good job in teaching you all those stuffs…” he commented.

“I knew it..” Yeon jung said as she eyed him. Woohyun then placed his hand around her shoulder. “You like it right gorgeous?” He asked. I then shoved his hand away from her shoulder. “Stop flirting with her hyung..” I warned him. “Don’t worry L-goon. She wouldn’t fall for it. I’ve been trying for almost 3 years already…” he said.

“C’mon guys. The bill had been settled. “Our manager hyung suddenly came into the room to inform. “You guys go ahead first. I catch a taxi with unnie and meet you guys later.” She told us. “Mianhae Jungie ah…”

“That’s okay. I meet you guys anyway..”

“Okay then. Be careful on the way. And see you soon.” I told her as kissed her cheek before making my way out.