Welcome Back

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 As the taxi driver drove the three of you away, you stared out of the window, mesmerising every tall buildings in Seoul. “So, that Chunji guy, is he a dongsaeng?” Sohee asked. Without looking at her, you gave her an assurance nod. “Yup.. He’s a year younger..”

“Wahh, is that a new building?” You asked pointing at one particular building. “I’ve only been away for 3 years, but there’s quite a lot of things that I’m not really familiar..” Your sister just smiled. “3 years wasn’t short Jung…Anyway.. I’m so glad you’re back..” Your unnie told you. This time you turned to look at her and smile. After few moments, you finally arrived in front of your house. “Well, this is the one thing that hasn’t changed.” You said as you got off the car to unload your luggage.

“Ohh, so glad to be back…” You said, raising both of your hand in the air. “Kaja!” Your sister slightly pulled your hand and helped you with some of your stuff.

Your sister unlocked the door and the three of you entered the house. “Surprised!!!” You heard a group of guys screaming and suddenly the lights went on. There, at your living room, your saw 7 guys, warmly welcoming you. “Welcome back Jungie ah..” Sunggyu exclaimed as he was holding a cake. Just then, your attention was fully grabbed by this one charming face. This is the face that you’d been missing the most. The one face that you’d been dying to see.  Here is he, smiling sweetly at you. You replied his smile with a slight grin.

From there, you could tell that he was delighted to see you as his eyes gleam with happiness.

You approached them. “Thank you so much guys!” You thanked them. “Hey Jung. You still as beautiful as before. Welcome back Gorgeous!” Woohyun said winking at you. “Oppa, you are as greasy as before..” You blurted out. He smiled. “Of course, I’ll always be the namgrease…”

“Glad you are back..” Myungsoo suddenly approached you and said. “Glad to see you again, myung ah..” You replied. He flashed you an alluring smile that almost melted you away. Before you could speak another word, he leaned down and gave you a slight hug causing you to pause for a moment.

“Okay, I guess love is still in the air. ” Sohee joked. He then released you from the hug and you could see that he was slightly blushing. “Look, L hyung’s ear is turning all red…”Sungjong pointed out. Myungsoo scoffed. ” Aniyo..” He denied as his face started to become redder.

The members laughed. “Aishh, stop laughing hyung..”

“You’re too obvious myungsoo ah..” Sungyeol .

You guys then spend the whole evening talking and chatting with each other. You would tell them about your life in Sydney while they told you what had been happening around Korea after you left.

The story about you and Myungsoo eventually died after you left and no one talks about it anymore. Infinite had become more popular these days that they finally debuted in US. Your sister on the other hand is getting more and more comfortable around Sunggyu and they had became close friend again.

Sohee just graduated and she is now working as a secretary at a company.

***

“Good afternoon sleeping beauty…” You sister greeted you. You yawned and stretched your body. You then fixed yourself into a sitting position. “It’s noon already?” You asked while taking a glance over the clock hanging on the wall. Your sister nodded and smiled. “Yup dear. I bet you are still jet lag.” She told you.

You nodded softly. “But unnie, why didn’t you go to work yet? They don’t have any schedule?” You asked.

“I wasn’t feeling too well this morning, so I’m heading late today.” She briefly explained. “Ohh, yeah, you kinda look pale. Are you sure you are okay?” you asked.

She gave you a slight smile. “I’m fine. Just tired perhaps. I’ve been on tour a lot these days. These boys, they are getting famous each day…” She said, sounding proud as if a mother that is proud of her 7 awesome sons.

“I’ll be going then. If you need something to eat, just search the fridge.” She informed you. You nodded. She then stood up and left.

Ringgg…

You phone suddenly rang. It was sohee. You picked it up.

“Hello, rise and shine.” She greeted you.

“Hello sohee ah..” You greeted back.

“Don’t tell me you are still on the bed?” “Good guess..” You replied back. “Jet lag.. By the way, I’m heading for lunch. Wanna join?” She asked.

“Lunch? Sounds great. 30 minutes? Is it okay?” You asked. “Alright…In 30 minutes. We’ll be waiting..” She said and hung up.

“We?” you thought.

Without giving much thought, you went to get yourself ready. After washing yourself up, you put on your wool hooded sweatshirt and a pair of burgundy coloured skinny jeans. You then applied some make up on and fixed your hair into a nice bun. You then put on your oxford wedges and headed for the door, ready to go.

***

Sun Young’s POV

“Noona..Annyoung!” Sungyeol greeted me as soon as he realised I entered the waiting room. I carved a smile and headed directly towards the boys. “I heard you were not feeling well, that’s why you were running late.” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, all better now…” I assured him.

He smiled, relieved.

“ahh, noona, what is Yeon Jung doing right now?” Myungsoo suddenly asked.

“She’s at home. Just woke up. I bet she’s still jet lag.” I informed him causing him to nod for a few times.

“Ohh noona, that bouquet of flowers there, it’s yours. Somebody sent it for you..” Woohyun pointed towards a basket of white daisies on the table. “That?” I pointed out too to be sure. He nodded. “Look like our noona had a secret admire..” Woohyun teased. I could feel red pigmentation started to creep all over my faces. Suddenly my eyes caught Sunggyu’s gaze. He stared at me for a short moment before looking away.

Immediately after that, he left the room.

“Aren’t you going to see who gave it to you?” Hoya asked. Carefully, I went towards the table and picked the basket up. There was no card or even note attached to the flowers.

“Who gave it?” Dongwoo asked, curious. I shook. “I don’t know dongwoo ah. But this person sure knows I like daisy.” I told him, smiling at the beautiful white daisies. “It might be from someone you know..” He replied back. Just then, Sunggyu’s face appeared inside my thought. *but if he’s the one who send it, why did he left as if he was jealous?*

"I don't know. perhaps..."