3 letter words

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“She might faint because she’s too tired due to overworking. Make sure she gets lots of rest.” The doctor told sunggyu. Sunggyu just nodded and thanked the doctor. He then made his way towards Sun Young. He was about to grab her arm when she stood up all of a sudden. “Thanks. I can go by myself. No need to worry about me.” She told him.

“Noona..” he immediately grabbed her arm again. “How can I not worry? You just fainted and do you expect me to let you go home by yourself? Stop being so stubborn noona.” He said, almost raising his voice. Sun Young struggled to get away from his grasp but she was too weak that she wasn’t able to get away.

“I’m sorry thing wasn’t what I expected earlier at the restaurant. I’m sorry on behalf of my parents.” He said, lowering his head. “But I really meant what I said earlier. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’ll convince them that you are the only girl I love.”

Sun Young glanced up, staring deep into his eyes. Suddenly, her eyes started to fill with tears again. “Just…let me think about it…” she trailed off.

Sunggyu then slowly wiped those tears from her eyes. “You’ve smeared your eyeliner noona. Please don’t cry. I hate to see tears falling from your beautiful eyes.” He bluntly told her.

Unfortunately, tears kept streaming down. He then pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry noona. I really am.” He whispered to her ears.

***

YOUR POV

After done with dinner, you went to do the dishes. Myungsoo then grabbed the gloves and insisting on helping you with the dishes.” Just go and rest, I can do this.” You told him. However, he refused and kept doing the dishes. 

“No, I’m doing this with you. You’re not my maid.” He spontaneously said. “Okay, if you insisted.” You finally gave in.

“Is there any place you want to go?” He asked. You just shook your head. “You must be tired with the tight schedule so why not we just spend time at home watching movies or something. This way, you could rest a bit. I’m afraid that you might collapse one day because you’re too tired. ” You told him, concern.

“Ohh, our Jungie is worried about me.” He tried to act cute. You just smiled. “Of course, health comes first. I’ll be really sad if something bad ever happen to you.”

“As long as I’m with you then I’m fine. You are my greatest vitamin...” He told you with a smile on his face. You replied his smile and continued to do the dishes.  

“I love you!” He suddenly said. You carved a smile.

You then took off your gloves and went to his back. You wrapped your arm around his waist, resting your head against his warm back. “Thanks for waiting for me eventhough it took 3 years long.” You said as you tightened your grasp. “I told you I’ll wait for you.” He said.

“I love you too..” You whispered.

Done with all the dishes, you guys went to the living room. You decided to watch the movie with him. However throughout the movie, you guys didn’t pay much attention towards the movie, in fact you guys were busy talking to each other the whole time. Once in a while he would crake some immature jokes and you ended up laughing hard.

It was such bliss to be together with him. It has been long since you last talked to him. “So, have you been listening to Infinite while you were in Sydney?” he asked. You smirked and gently shook your head. “Bwoh?” he looked at you in disbelief, pulling his arm away from your shoulder.

You giggled a bit. “I only listen to Beast, Big Bang and 2pm.” You spontaneously answered. “Oh and Teen Top too.”

“Teen Top?” He rolled his eyes. “You mean you didn’t even listen to INFINITE?” he asked again. You shook your head, biting your lower lips preventing yourself from laughing.

“Plus, Ljoe is getting hotter each day.” You . He sighed. “So you prefer Teen Top over Infinite?” He asked. You kept quiet, and slightly grinned. “Aishh, jeongmal. And you prefer Ljoe over me?” He asked again, pointing at himself.

You chuckled and wrapped your arm around his waist. You then started singing to Myungsoo’s line in white confession.

 “Who was glowing white in the dark nightAnd sparkled in the white snow..Maybe I, maybe I still”

He looked down at you. “You know I’ll always prefer INFINITE over other band. And of course I prefer you. Babo…If not you won’t be here today.” You told him. He laughed a bit.

“When I was in Sydney, I always listened to White confession. I don’t know why, but every time I listened to that song, I feel at ease. And you sounded great too.” You praised him. You glanced up and saw that he was blushing a bit. “Want me to sing that song for you?” he asked.

You nodded confidently and then he started singing while wrapping his arm around you. Once in a while he would gently caress your hair.

You stared at him as he sang you the song. This is the face and the voice that you’ve been missing the whole time. Looking at this face while listening to his overwhelmed voice right this moment made you feel at ease and secure.

MYUNGSOO’S POV.

The rest of the night was spent with lots of chatting and talking. It was fun being able to talk to her after a while. It felt as if I’ve never talked to her for ages. However, I didn’t pay much attention to her story as I was so distracted by her face. She has gotten so beautiful lately. Her soft gorgeous wavy hair seemed to fall perfectly on her shoulder. Her milky complexion and her captivating eyes framed by the beautiful long lashes were beyond words.

Up till now, I still couldn’t believe that this purely gorgeous angel is my girlfriend. No wonder guys were head over heels for her. I just realized that she is amazingly pretty.

“Wae?” She asked when she finally realized I wasn’t listening. She raised her eyebrow slightly.”Beautiful.” I told her brief.

“What?”

“I said, you are beautiful…” I told her again. “Aish, stop being greasy myung ah..” She pretended to be calm; however, I noticed there was a slight curl on her face.

“I’m serious. I’m the luckiest guy in this world.” I told her. “Cheesy.” She scoffed. I leaned down a bit and gave her a quick peck on her lips. “That’s what you get for calling me cheesy.” She smiled a bit.

After watching the movie, she finally fell asleep. I stayed with her for a moment, waiting for her sister to come home. I carefully pulled the blanket up covering her petite body. Just then, my phone rang.

It was from my mom. I immediately picked it up. “Nehh omma.”

“Myungsoo ah.. where are you?” She asked.

“I’m at Yeon Jung’s house. Wae?” “Can you please come back home. There’s someone here asking for you.” She told me brief. “Who?”

“She said she’s your friend and it’s kinda urgent.” “Urgent? Okay I’ll be there..” And then we both hung up.

I slowly carried Yeon Jung bridal style to her room and carefully placed her on the bed. “I’ve got to go. Sorry I can’t stay.” I whispered to her ears and kissed her forehead before leaving.

I made my way out and headed directly to my house. When I reached home, I was surprised to see Sohee. “Sohee ah..” “Why didn’t you call me directly?” I asked her, still confused with her sudden appearance. “I forgot to bring my phone.” She informed me. “I’m sorry to bother you…” She said. The tone of her voice changed slightly. Suddenly her eyes started to well with tears.

“Wae? What happen?” I approached her. She kept quiet as she lowered her head, wiping those tears away. “Hey, what happen?” I asked her again, holding her chin up. Without giving any answer, she embraced me out of the blues. I was startled a bit and was completely puzzled. I hugged her back and slowly rubbed her back.

“Sohee ah…” I called her. She finally pulled away from the hug.

“He dumped me myungsoo ah…” She told me with a sob. “I just need someone right now, that’s why I came here to find you. Sorry if I’m bothering you. You are the only friend I can think of.” She said again, suppressing her sob.

After Yeon Jung left, Sohee and I became friend. We would meet each other once in a while. Whenever Sohee is down, I’ll be the one to console her and if I’m down, she will be the one to comfort me. Having Sohee around is almost the same as when Yeon Jung is around. Their personalities can be rather similar at times that sometimes I even thought Sohee and Yeon Jung is the same person.