Back to Korea

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

SUN YOUNG’s POV

“Noona..Are you going somewhere?” Sungjong asked as the rest of the members entered the waiting room. “Of course Noona is going somewhere. She’s picking up Jungie. She’s coming home today.” Myungsoo suddenly voiced out. His voice sounded calm but there was a slight excitement in his tone.It has been 3 years since Yeon Jung left and today she finally came back. Since Yeon Jung was gone; Myungsoo had been really quiet and reserved. He didn’t talk much and rarely joined in the rest of the members when they were talking.

 However, today was an exception. He looked quite cheerful today and I knew exactly the reason why.

I smiled looking at his direction. Their love is too strong that he’s willing to wait for her eventhough it took 3 years long. Not many people can stand waiting that long. I then turned my attention towards the guy I’ve always love. He had always been the only one that managed to fully grab my heart and never returned it back to me. But because his parents objected our relationship, I tried holding back myself from telling him my true feeling.

Just then, his gaze met mine. I looked away. “She’s coming back?” Woohyun asked as he stood up from his seat.

He then turned to look at me. I gave him a nod as a slight smile started curling on my face. “It would be good if all of us could go and welcome her at the airport. Too bad we need to head to our next schedule.” Sunggyu told them. Woohyun let a disappointed sigh. “I guess L will be more disappointed.” Sungyeol turned to look at Myungsoo.

“Well, there’s nothing we can do…”

As the rest of the members were getting ready, I immediately packed my stuff. I took a glance over my watch and felt excited about meeting my sister after 3 years. “Noona, you must be excited huh?” Sunggyu approached me and asked. I glanced up and smiled.

“Unnie~~~!” I heard a very familiar voice greeted me from the waiting room’s door. I spun to the direction of the voice and saw Sohee standing at the doorway, breathing heavily. “Sohee ah? Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked approaching her. “Annyoung L.. Annyoung…guys” She greeted them as she paused to catch her breath. Myungsoo laughed a bit and went to get a bottle of drinking water, handing it over to her. “Thanks L..” She took it from him and gulped a large amount of water.

“Sohee ah, where are you from?” I asked her.

“I ran from my workplace, I thought I was already late meeting you. Thank God you haven’t left..” She told me as she started to calm down. I smiled at her direction. “I told you we will go together. Don’t worry, I won’t leave you. Come, let’s go. We might be late if we just stayed here.”

She nodded and I grabbed my bag. “You won’t be following?” She asked Myungsoo. “No, I got another schedule after this...” He briefly explained as I can clearly hear the frustration in his voice. “Ohh.. don’t worry, you’ll meet her. I’m sure.” She assured him.

“Of course I will.” He replied back.

Both of us then left and headed directly to the airport.

YOUR POV

You were both anxious and excited to return back to Korea. It has been long since you last step your feet there. “Noona, you are more nervous than I am. Don’t you know that I haven’t been in Korea for more than 3 years. I should be more nervous..” Chunji told you.

Chunji was a junior you met when you went to study abroad. You first met him on the plane and you then found out he was studying at the same place as you. Eventually the two of you got close. He also lived just a few blocks away from your apartment, so you guys met often.“What do you mean? So now I am not allowed to get nervous? Chunji ah, I’m meeting my sister for the first time after 3 years. Of course I’m nervous.” You bluntly told him. “Are you nervous about meeting your sister, or your love one?” he teased you, raising his eyebrow slightly.

You paused as you stared down at your hand. The shiny silver ring is still secured on your ring finger. Suddenly Myungsoo’s face came racing inside your thought.*I hope he’s been doing well.* you thought silently. Without realizing, a slight smile was carved on your face. “So it’s true. You already had someone special and you are nervous to meet him. I thought you had already told me everything, guess there’s still some left.” He sulked, crossing his arm while looking out of the window.

Chunji is right. You basically told him everything about your life, everything except you used to date an idol. Beside, it was already over between you two, so there’s no point in telling him. “Ahh, chunji ah… are you sulking right now?” You , poking his chubby cheek.

“Aishh, noona. I’m not a baby anymore. Don’t poke my cheek.”

You chuckled. “Araso araso. I know you are not a baby anymore, but you know you look like one.” You again. He scoffed slightly. “C’mon chunji ah..” You called him, standing up from your seat and got off the plane.

After 10 hours of long flight from Sydney to Seoul, you finally arrived. “Wahh, it’s so cold here..” you exclaimed, rubbing both of your hand together. You then put on your jacket. “I think I just had weather shock..” Chunji said. You laughed at his remark.”What do you mean?” You asked him back.

“It was so hot in Sydney, and here, it was so cold…” he briefly explained. “You’ll get used to it..” You assured him. Both of you then claimed your luggage. “Who’s picking you up?”

“My unnie of course.” You replied him with your eyes lingered around the airport searching for her figure. You then caught a glimpse of her between the crowds of people. “Found her.” You smiled and immediately fastened your pace towards her. “Unnie…” You threw yourself into her arm and hugged her tightly. “I miss you…” You informed her.

“I miss you too.”

“Sohee ah..” you then went to hug Sohee. “How are you?” She asked you.”I’m fine..”

“Ohh, unnie, sohee. This is my friend, Chunji. Chunji this is my sister, Sun young unnie and my friend Sohee.” You introduced.

Chunji then shook hand with both your sister and Sohee.”Jungie ah. You look slightly tan. Are you been sunbathing?” Your unnie joked. You chuckled slightly. “Well it’s summer in Sydney. And yes, been in the bikini the whole day..” you cheekily replied.

“Come, we got a lot of catching up to do..” You grabbed your sister's arm slightly. "Myungsoo?" You asked her. "Sorry pumpkin, he got schedule." She breifly told you. You can't lie that you were frustrated he didn't welcome you at the airport, but you tried to be understanding. He's still an idol and nothing could change that. "He'll come to meet you.." Your unnie tried to convince you..

______________________________________________________

1st chapter .. Sorry if it's kinda bored. btw, thanks for subscribing to this sequel :D
hope you guys like it! ^^

Oh, btw, i'm kinda busy lately, so i won't update often. mianhae, but i'll try my best, okay? :)