madly in love

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 You leaned against the chair as you watched your sister lay weakly on the hospital bed. She looked so pale that it broke your heart seeing her that way. You were left alone with her because Woohyun had schedule. He had promised you that he’ll come visit you at night.

Suddenly, the door squeaked open and you saw a guy coming in. With his face all covered up, you knew for sure it was woohyun.

“how’s noona?” he asked, taking off his cap and placed himself next to you. “She…threw up 2 times before she went to sleep just now..” you briefly told him, looking down trying to hide your glassy eyes. However, he noticed it before you could even hide it. Carefully, he placed his arm around your shoulder. “Be strong okay?” you nodded a bit.

“Jungie ah.. I just thought that you might want to know this… L had already been discharged from the hospital this evening. And he’s been searching for you.” He told you.

You hummed a bit and sighed. You are actually glad that he’s recovering but you still can’t forget the painful incident that happened that afternoon. It was still vivid inside your thought and every time you pictured it, you felt as if your heart had been stabbed numerous times.

“I think it’s best if you talk to him.” He said.

“And then what? Oppa, I’m getting tired of this love game he had been playing. Just when I thought things were about to get better, it turned worse.”

“I want to act if nothing happen. But you saw it right? You saw it too…”

“There’s too many boundaries in our relationship. And this time, I don’t think I..can save it anymore.” Woohyun turned to look at you. “What do you mean? You are not thinking of..”

“Breaking up with him?” you cut him off.

“I might…”

He kept quiet. “Even though I’m not sure if I can live without him, I think..this is the time I let him go. I just can’t take it anymore. I’m tired of everything. I know, forgetting him won’t be easy.  But I guess I’ll try.” Tears beginning to well up.

“No one…can ever replace his place in my heart. No one. He’s already part of me.. During that 3 years, not one day went by without me missing him. Every day, every night, he’s the only one that I’ve been constantly thinking.”

“I’m in love with him oppa. Madly in love.” You told him with tears falling down.

***

Woohyun’s pov

Sunggyu hyung was still giving me a cold shoulder since that proposal incident. I wanted so bad to tell him but I’m not sure if I should.

“hyung, why isn’t Sun young noona here yet?” Sungjong asked sunggyu.

“Why bother asking me. Ask her fiancé. He might know.” He answered coldly and walked out of the room. “Yah..kim myungsoo!!” Sungyeol suddenly came into the dressing room. “wae?”

“yah. What is this?” he shoved the tablet pc towards L. Myungsoo was taken aback when he saw it. His eyes widened in disbelief. He sighed. “Aishh..”

Curious, I walked towards them and snatched the tablet from sungyeol’s hand.

“INFINITE L SUSPECTED TO BE DATING.”

It read. Under the headline, there was a picture of him not with Yeon jung, but Sohee. “myungsoo ah. What is this? It said here that there’s even a witness saying that both of you shared a kiss at the hospital.”

*kiss? That kiss at the hospital? Someone saw it beside us?* I thought.

“aishh. This is a misunderstanding.” He denied it. Pissed off with the news reported, he kicked the chair.

“You know, yeon jung saw that kiss too?” I voiced out.

Myungsoo was shocked to hear it. “what?”

“you guys kissed?!”

“hyung. It was a misunderstanding. She forced me into that kiss.”

“What did you do that myungsoo ah? She loves you. You know she was hurt a lot because of you. ” I slightly raised my voice.

“hyung, you know you don’t deserve to say that to me? You deceived sunggyu hyung too. Remember?” He bravely said. Hoya who was sitting nearby, stood up. He knew that the situation had grown intense. “guys. Let’s settle this properly.”

“aishh. This is crazy.” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“You guys will never understand why I did that.” I told them.

Myungsoo scoffed. “then make us..” he stood up.

“Sun young noona. She’s ill.” I finally said.

*mianhae noona*

Everyone stopped what they were doing.”What?”

“yah, what did you just said?” Sunggyu voiced came out of nowhere. I kept silence as everyone waited for me to answer.

“Yah! What did you just said?” he grabbed my collar. “ noona. She has leukemia.” I answered. Slowly, he let go. ”bwoh?”

“I’m sorry hyung. She insisted that I didn’t tell you about this. She wanted to keep it a secret. That proposal, it was fake. Noona and I, we have nothing to do with each other. He only love you hyung.” I explained,

He blinked a few times. “Where is she right now?”

“She’s in the hospital, receiving her treatment.” “Which one?” “Kyunghee medical center.”

As soon as I answered him, he dashed out of the room. “hyung, you knew this all along?” hoya asked. I nodded a bit. “is that why she was always sick?” sungjong asked. Again, I nodded. Myungsoo who was still in a shock state, leaned against the wall.

“hyung, where’s yeon jung?” he asked. “I don’t think she wants to meet you.”

“hyung, jebal. Let me settle this with her.” He pleaded. “she’s probably working right now.”

***

Sun Young’s pov.

“if you feel any discomfort, just press the button.” The nurse said. I nodded and gave her a faint smile. She replied back with a smile and left the room.

Slowly, I lay back on the bed, facing the white ceiling.

Just then, the door squeaked opened.

Thinking that it might be the nurse, I turned. “pabo.” He said.

I was surprised to see sunggyu at the door step and immediately fixed myself into a sitting position. “what..are..you..doing here?” I asked, startled. Without answering my question, he walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. “pabo, why didn’t you tell me?” he asked.

I struggled to get away but he embraced me even tighter. Too weak to fight back, I gave up. “Why?”

Tears fell from my eyes. It felt so good to be in his warm embrace. Without realizing, I let him hug me. “I’m..scared.. scared that you might..”

But before I could finish my sentence, he crashed his lips onto mine.

“I don’t want to hear it anymore. Let’s go through this together.” He whispered and placed his lips on mine again.