a place only for me

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

Since you were too lazy that morning, you just put on your jumper and wore a pair of short. You tied your hair neatly, applied some bb cream and headed outside to join Woohyun. “Yah, don’t you think your short is a bit too…short..” Woohyun commented.

“They didn’t call short for nothing right?” You replied back.

“You know what, myungsoo will not be too happy with it. Come let’s go. Breakfast is almost end.” Before you could even answer, he grabbed your hand and dragged you away. Without giving much thought, you just followed him.

When you arrived at the café, you immediately caught Sungyeol. Noticing you and Woohyun, he flashed a smile and waved at your direction. You waved back with your eyes lingered around searching for Myungsoo’s figure. You then discovered that Myungsoo, Sohee and Hoya were nowhere in sight.

“Kaja!” Woohyun gestured for you to follow him. You guys then headed towards the rest of the members. “Hyung, where’s hoya and L?”Sungyeol questioned as soon as both of you arrived.

He shrugged his shoulder. “How should I know? I just woke up and no one wake me up..” He glared at Sungyeol. Sungyeol put his hand together and gave him an apologetic look. “Mian..” He apologized.

“Good morning Unnie..” You greeted her when you realized she was there too. “Morning pumpkin. Where’s sohee?” She asked. You shook your head. “She was not with jungie when I went to her room just now..” Woohyun informed. Sungyeol’s eyes widened a bit at his remark. “What are you doing at their room?” He eyed Woohyun. Woohyun lightly hit his head. “I was on the way here and walked passed their room, so I dropped by for a moment.” He explained.

Just then, two familiar looking figures arrived at the scene. It was Hoya and Sohee. “Why is Sohee sshi with him?” Sunggyu asked. The rest of the members turned to look. “Anyyoung… Ahh Jung ah. You are already here?” Sohee asked. You lightly nodded. “Wae?”

“Myungsoo went to wake you up…”Hoya answered. “You guys were together earlier?” Sungyeol asked.

“Myungsoo was with Sohee before I arrived..” Hoya blurted out. Woohyun turned to your direction. “Where were you guys?” Dongwoo asked, curious.

“At the Gym..” She bluntly answered.

You just kept quiet. Realizing your sudden change, Woohyun grabbed your hand again. “Let’s go get some food. I’m hungry.” He said and immediately left. “You are too obvious.” He remarked as he took a plate and handed it over to you. “What?”

“You showed too much. I know you hate it when she’s with Myungsoo.” He spontaneously said.

You heaved a sigh. “See, you are doing it again..” “Then what do you expect me to do? I’m not good at controlling my emotion.”

“Then you must learn to.”

You turned to look and saw Sohee laughing with the rest of the members. *What are you up to sohee ah?* you thought silently.

 

***

“Jung ah. I’m going to the spa with Sungjongie later on. Do you want to come along?” Sohee asked, as she was getting ready to head out. You slowly shook your head. “Nah, I’m waiting for myungsoo.” You informed her. She lightly nodded. “Ahh, so you were planning to go out together?” She said.

Infinite just finished their schedule and they were free until tomorrow morning. Since you guys got some free time, Myungsoo decided to go out with you and took you on a tour around the town. “Well then, I’m going. Have fun Jung ah.” She waved at you before leaving you.

After Sohee left, you went to get yourself ready. Just when you were drying yourself after getting off the shower, the door’s bell suddenly rang. Without giving much thought, you immediately took the bath robe and put it on. With your hair still half-dried, you went to get the door.

“Myungsoo ah…” you exclaimed when you saw him standing in front of you. “Ahh, I guess I was too early..” He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Wait a moment; I’m going to put on some clothes.” You told him. “Yeah, you should…” He mumbled.

You went inside again and quickly find something to wear.

After done putting on your clothes, you opened the door again and invited him inside. “I still need to get myself ready. Just stay still for a moment.” Again, he nodded like a child obeying his mother’s order. He went to the bed and comfortably placed himself on it.

As he was placing himself on the bed, you could see him yawning. “Myung ah, are you sure you want to go out? You seemed tired…” you voiced out.

He smiled a bit, showing his little dimple.

“I’ve gained my energy after seeing you…” he spontaneously answered.

Without realizing, a slight curl was formed on your face. You continued to dry your wet hair as you caught him staring at you through the mirror. “What? Stop staring at me...”

He laughed a bit. “You are too beautiful; I couldn’t take my eyes off you.”

“Myung ah, just stop being so greasy. You weren’t like this before.” “That was in the past. I’m a grown up guy right now.” He answered.

You smiled and stood up, heading towards him. You lightly hit him as you picked up your sweater on the bed. He then playfully took your sweater and put it away from you. “What did you do that for?” You asked.

“No reason…”

“Haiishh..” You growled a bit and moved forward to grab it. He then planted a kiss on your cheek, causing you to blush.

“Stop it..” You scolded him.
“Don’t lie, you like it right? Your cheek are all red..” He teased you. “I am not…”

“Yes you are..”

“No I’m not!” You kept arguing.

He smiled a bit and suddenly he pulled you into a hug. You were a bit surprised at first, but then, a few moments later, you just let him hug you.

“See, you didn’t even pull away. Told you, you like it..” He said.

“Okay, I gave up! Just stay this way for a moment.” You demanded.

He tightened his embrace and let your chin rest on his shoulder. “I love you..” You whispered to his ear.

“I love you too.” He whispered back.

*I hope you meant what you just said. And I hope, in your heart, there’s only a room for me.* you thought.