Follow me

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“You are quite late today.” Hyuna told you as soon as you arrived at your workplace. You bowed and apologized.

She just carved a smile. “Just don’t do it too often. By the way, we have meeting at 10am.” She informed you. You nodded and smiled a bit before making your way to your desk. Just when you arrived at your desk, you saw there was a cup of warm coffee on your desk.

There was a note attached to it. It was written

“Enjoy your coffee gorgeous.”  

However, not like usually, there was no name. The sender is unknown. You looked at Hyuna as if you were seeking for explanation. “It was already on your desk the moment I arrived. I have no idea who’s the sender. Might be your boyfriend again.” She remarked.

“Hmm..” You replied brief. It was impossible for Myungsoo to send you the coffee since he was in Japan at the moment, promoting their new Japanese album.

“Ahh, that coffee is from Chunji sshi. I saw him placing the drink on your desk earlier today.” One of your colleagues suddenly informed you. “President Lee’s son?” Hyuna asked.

The guy confidently nodded.

“Yeon Jung sshi, don’t tell me you guys are dating each other?” Hyuna sudden question took you by surprised. “Ani, what make you think we are dating?”

“Well, you guys seem perfectly close to each other and you guys even ate lunch together.”

You just smiled. “Chunji is just like my little brother. I knew him when I was in Australia. We studied at the same University.” You told her. She nodded. “Ohh.. So that’s explained why you guys were close?”

You gave her an assurance nod.

***

After few days in Japan, Infinite finally came back .You were at the café with Sohee when you received a call from Myungsoo.

“Where are you right now?” He asked.

“I’m at a café with Sohee. Wae?”

“Oh really? I’m back from Japan. If you are still free, let’s meet up for a moment.”He demanded.

“Ohh, okay. Where do you want to meet up?” You asked him. “Meet me at the practice room.”

“Araso. See you later then.” You said and hung up.

“They are back already?” Sohee asked as soon as you hung up. You gave her a slight smile and nod. “I’ve got to go. Myungsoo want to meet up.” You informed her.

“Okay..” You then stood up and took one last sip of your coffee before walking towards the exit. “Bye..” You waved at her. But before you could take another more step, Sohee held on to your arm. You turned. “Wae?”

“Yeon Jung ah, just so you know, I’m glad that you are my friend. And I’m really sorry if I ever hurt you.” You were slightly puzzled by her words. “What? What do you mean?”

“Ani, just in case…”

“Okay..” you said smiling at her direction. You then immediately went out and headed to wooliment’s building.

Arriving at the building, you made your way towards the practice room. On your way there, you met the rest of the members having coffee at the café.

“Sister-in-law! On your way to meet L?” Sungyeol spotted you and greeted. The rest of the members waved at you. You smiled at their direction and paced towards them. “How was Japan?” You dropped by their table.

“Fine as always.” Sunggyu spontaneously answered.

“We managed to gather more fan.” Hoya spoke as he took a sip of his beverages. “They are not fans Howon, they are our girl friends.” Woohyun said cheekily. “Whatever hyung.” Hoya scoffed.

“Ohh.. then I’ll be going first.” You told them and bowed. “Bye pretty. Meet you when you are not on a date with L.” Woohyun blew you a kiss. Sunggyu then lightly smacked his head. “Aish hyung, what did you do that for?” He asked, rubbing the back of his head. “Don’t flirt with your member’s girlfriend.” He warned him.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and kept waving at you. You giggled as you waved at them. Slowly you started to pace towards the practice room.

When you arrived, you saw Myungsoo inside the room, sitting by the corner. Carefully you walked towards him and took the empty seat next to him. You s your arm around him and planted a slight kiss on his cheek. “What are you doing here alone when the rest of the members were at the café having their coffee?” You asked.

He flashed you a slight smile.

“Ahh, I’m just not in the mood to have any coffee. “ He said. There was a slight different in his tone. He sounded tired and weary. “Myung ah.. Are you okay?” You asked as you positioned yourself in front of him.

“I’m really tired right now.” He told you. “I told you not to work too hard.”

He just sighed and stretched himself a bit. “We are going back to Japan next week.” He paused and glanced up. “This time, I want you to come too.”

“What?” you said as your eyes widened a bit. “Yah! Don’t look at me with that surprise look. You look really cute!” He said pinching your cheek. “Aishh..” You shoved his hand. “I’m serious Jungie ah. Come with me. Your unnie will be there too.” He tried to assure you.

“But..”

“No but, I will definitely bring you along whether you like it or not. If you refused I’ll kidnap you.” He told you.

“You are scaring me Myungsoo ah.” You told him. He chuckled. “Come with me huh?” He asked again.

You didn’t answer him. “ahh, jebal. Don’t make me do aegyo.”

You burst into a laugh. “Show me an aegyo then.” You demanded. He scratched his head and titled his head slightly. “Bwoh?”

“I will consider if you show me an aegyo.”

“I don’t do aegyo.” He refused. “Then I won’t follow you.” You answered brief. He heaved a sigh. “Araso.” He finally gave up. He then started to do the famous bunny aegyo.

“Yah…” You laughed. “You look so awkward…Don’t ever do that again.” You told him and started laughing again.

He stared at you. “Aishh, you make me do that.”

You kept laughing. “Araso… I’ll go…”

“Yah, stop laughing!” he growled. However you can’t. “I can’t myungsoo ah. Your bunny was way too awkward for me not to laugh.”

He rolled his eyes. All of a sudden, he placed his lips on yours causing you to shut up.

“Do I have to do that to make you stop laughing? Don’t make me do the bunny again.” 

You just smiled.