trust and betrayal

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“I swear to you, nothing happen...” You told him. “Can we just discuss this tomorrow? I’m so tired right now.” He softly said.

You let go. He then started to pace again. “I have never doubt you. Not once I doubt you. I never said anything when you were with Sohee. All this time, I kept myself shut. Every time you were with Sohee, I have never said anything. Not even one word. You were at the gym with Sohee that morning. I knew about it, but I never said anything. You danced with Sohee at your birthday party, I remained silent. I even saw you having lunch with Sohee once but again, I never said anything to you. I pretended I never saw it.” you told him.

 He stopped walking but didn’t turn to face you. “You know why I didn’t say anything? I trusted you.” You continued.

Still, he kept himself shut with his back facing you. You heaved a heavy sigh. “You know what, just go home, you must be tired.” You weakly told him. He then turned to face you and carefully walked towards you.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered and leaned down to hug you. However, you slowly pushed him and took a few steps backwards. “Just go..” You said while avoiding his gaze. “Yeon Jung ah…”

“I said, just go home. Get a rest.” You spontaneously told him and walked away.

But before you could take another step, he held your hand. “I have nothing more to say. Just go..please….” You begged. Slowly he let go of your hand. As soon as you were free from his clutch, you started to walk away from him, suppressing your sob.

“You doubted me Myungsoo..” you uttered silently with tears started to roll down your cheek.

Without going back to the pantry, you headed towards your desk to pack your stuffs. “Hey are you okay?” Chunji asked.

“Hmm..i’m fine.” You lied and kept packing. “I’m sorry…” he apologized. “Why are you apologizing?”

“Because of me, he misunderstood both of us…” He informed you. You carved him a slight smile. “Nah…It’s not because of you. I’m going home. Today had been really…it had been a disaster. I need some good rest..”

“Are you sure you are fine?” He asked again. “Don’t worry..Noona is okay.” You smiled and lightly patted his shoulder.

***

CHUNJI’S POV

“See you tomorrow.” She told me weakly and immediately left.

Watching Yeon Jung in this kind of state really broke my heart. I felt bad towards her. I know what I did was wrong and I regretted it a lot. I like her. She was the first person that made me feel this way. Everything she did, cause my heart to beat rapidly. This is not a usual feeling. This is what we called ‘Love’. I fell in love with her at first sight.

I wanted so bad to make her mine, but after finding out she already had a boyfriend, my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Then I met Sohee Noona.

I accidentally fell into her trap. “When both of them broke up, Yeon Jung will be all yours and Myungsoo will be mine. As simple as that.” She told me with a certain smirk on her face. No one would expect an innocent girl like Sohee could easily betray her own friend. Best friend to be precise. I was hesitating at first whether or not I should be her ally but finally I agreed.

We both make an evil plan to separate the two lovebirds.

I know my action was stupid and totally immature. I wanted her so bad that I’m willing to do anything including betraying her.

But after today’s incident I was determined to put a stop on all this madness. I went to meet Sohee. “You sabotaged her plan right?” I accused her.

Sohee smirked and carefully placed her coffee on the table. “You knew?” She asked. “Why did you have to do that? You could make her lose her job.” I slightly growled at her. “Are you stupid enough to understand? I did all this for your own benefits. To make thing easier for you…”

I scoffed at her remarks. “Yeah right.”

“I know she won’t lose her job as long as you are there for her. Like I told you before, be her savior. Chunji ah, I did that because I want you to be by her side when she is down or having a rough day. Myungsoo won’t be around to comfort her at time like this. You’ll be the one to do all that. Make her feel as if you are the only one that is always by her side.”

“I won’t do it anymore. Let’s just stop. Okay.”

Sohee chuckled. “We have come this far... Why should we stop? Are you willing to give up your love then?”

“Noona, this isn’t a right way to fight for love. They had been together for so long.” “Look chunji ah. If you want to stop, then it’s up to you. I won’t force you. But let me tell you, I will get Myungsooo no matter what it takes. I can still do it even without your help…”

“If you ever hurt Yeon Jung, I swear I’ll never let you go.” I warned her and immediately left.