awkward smile

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 “What actually happened?” You asked him, taking a sip of your latte. “I have no idea...” He said as he helped you wiped the cream off your lips. “Thanks.”

“We have no idea. All this time, I thought they like each other, but when Woohyun hyung did that, we were all very speechless, especially Sunggyu hyung.” He briefly explained.

“Something is really wrong here..” You mumbled.

“Oh by the way, your sister didn’t come to work today. She said she had some personal things going on. Do you know why?” He asked.

“What? Personal thing? She never said anything to me…”

“You don’t know?” He asked again. You slowly shook your head, exhaling a heavy sigh. “She is hiding something from me, but I have no idea what it is..” You mumbled.

“Omo, is that L?” You overhead a girl said. You looked up and saw a few girls started to surround both of you. Myungsoo immediately pulled his cap down trying to hide his face a bit. “Isn’t that the girl that L used to date? I thought they have already broken up?” Another one voiced out. You started to feel unease as more girls started to surround the place and started taking picture.  You put your fringe down trying to hide your face too.

“We need to go.” L Muttered in a low tone. He then immediately grabbed your hand and escaped the crowd. “It is really L.” The girls screamed and started chasing both of us. Myungsoo held your hand tightly as he ran to escape those fan girls. Left with no other option, you ran along with him.

“OPPPPAA!!!~~~” Those girls screamed. Fortunately, both of you managed to escape. You guys went into a music store and hid in there for a moment. “That was close.” You breathed heavily trying to catch your breath. “Sorry…about..that…” He said. You smiled a bit.

“Yes?? Did you guys need anything?” A guy suddenly appeared. “Omo, Infinite’s L?” he questioned. “Shusshhh..” You tried to shut him up. “Ahh, so that’s why I heard girls screaming just now.” He nodded to himself.

“Are they gone yet?” Myungsoo asked. “I guess…”

He then turned to look at you for a moment. “What?” You asked when you realized you were being stared.

“Aren’t you the girl..i mean you guys used to date right?” He asked. “How did you guys managed to remember my face? It was 3 years ago. Korean had a really good memory…” You mumbled.

The guy laughed a bit. “Well, it was all over the news. Oh, you are pretty too noona. That’s why people remember you. I think you are beautiful. Beside, you didn’t change much...” He said as he started to blush a bit.

Without realizing, you carved a slight smile. “Thanks… I’m not pretty..” you smiled sheepishly.

“Tsk, you like being told pretty that much?” L asked as he looked at you. “Bwoh?” You questioned him back.

“Ani, you like it too much when that guy said you are pretty... That smile, that awkward smile. It looks weird on you…” He answered.

You furrowed both of your eyebrows. “Awkward smile?”

“Well, I guess I’ll be leaving the two of you here.” The guy said, but none of you guys paid attention to what he said and kept arguing. The guy walked away leaving the two of you. “Are you jealous?” You . “No..” His ears started to turn red. “Then, why did you hate it so much when he praised me? You even said my smile was awkward... You are jealous.” You crossed your arm.

“I am not. It’s just that you don’t have to put that weird smile on your face even if you like it that much..” He said.

“Jealous..jealous..jealous..” You again. “How many times…” But before he could complete his sentence, you immediately put your lips on his. “What was that for?” he asked.

“To keep your mouth shut. You nag too much…Okay, I won’t put that awkward smile again. I promise. “You told him, smiling sweetly at him.

Satisfied with your answer, he carved you a smile. Slowly, he leaned down and placed his lips on your forehead. “I like that awkward smile, but I don’t want you to show it to other guy except me..”

“You greedy person..”

“I am. That’s why you are all mine. Let’s go.” He said as he grabbed your hand. “Whatever you saw today. Keep it as a secret.” Myungsoo told the guy. “For noona I will.” He said.  You blushed.

Myungsoo glared at him. “Okay I will keep it..” The guy said. “Thank You, please come again.” He bowed at the two of you.