Never stop loving you

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“Here, let’s eat first.” Sunggyu carefully placed the tray in front of her. “Sunggyu ah. You don’t have practice today?” Sun young asked him. “I have, but I skip it.” He spontaneously replied. “I don’t want you to skip practice just because of me sunggyu ah.. I’m fine.” She tried to assure him.

 

“That’s okay noona. I have the manager’s permission already. Here.” He shoved the spoon towards her. “Just put it there. I can feed myself. You need to go to practice now.” She told him. “I told you I’ll be staying here till you finish your food.” He insisted.

 

“Gyu ah. Please, don’t make this harder for me. I don’t want you to skip your important schedule because of me. Please…” She said almost pleading. He finally gave in. “Araso. But I’ll come back tonight. I hope you finish the food and get some good rest okay?” he said.

 

Sun Young weakly nodded. He leaned down to kiss her pale forehead. “I’ll be back.”

 

Sun Young watched as he disappeared out of the room. Droplet of clear water began to fall from the corner of her eyes.

 

***

 

You couldn’t concentrate at all. Everything seemed so mess up. Last night, you couldn’t sleep at all thinking about all this. Hyuna noticed your unusual behavior but she didn’t dare to ask. “I think you need this.” Suddenly someone placed a cup of coffee on your table. You glanced up and saw Chunji smiling faintly at you.

 

You smiled a bit. “Thanks…”

 

“Why don’t you go home and rest. You look so tired and…lifeless.” He suggested.

 

“Nah, I’m fine.” You tried to assure him but unfortunately he wasn’t convinced enough. “Really noona. Take a day off. Please… You need to be strong to be able to take care of you sister.” He said. Somehow, his words made lots of sense.

 

Finally you give up. “Araso..”

 

He smiled a bit.

 

After getting done some of the work you’d been working on since morning, you packed your stuff and leave. Chunji was right, you are actually pretty tired. Your unnie was still at the hospital, recovering from her treatment. The doctor said that she might be able to go home the next day. Since you were really exhausted, you decided to go home first and take a rest before going to the hospital. You might be staying up all night again.

 

When you reached your home, you were surprised to find myungsoo in front of your doorstep. He glanced up when he noticed you. “What are you doing here?” you asked.

 

“Aren’t you going to answer my call?” he asked. “I’m sorry. I’m not ready to talk to you yet.”

 

“Then when? I’ve been calling you since the last two days but you didn’t answer any of my call.” He said. This time, he sounded a bit pissed off. “You told me that I could talk to you whenever I am ready. The thing is, I’m not ready yet to make any decision.”

 

“Then make one. Or at least pick up when I call you. You made me look stupid. Do you know that?”

 

“I’m sorry.” You replied short. “Then I guess we are done talking.” You paced towards the door and unlocked it.

 

As soon as you opened the door, myungsoo harshly pushed you into your house and slammed the door close, pinning you against the door. “What are you doing myungsoo ah?” You were actually quite afraid with his sudden change.

 

“Do you still love me or not?” He asked, looking straight into your eyes.

 

Your heart was pounding crazily as you thought for a response. “Why aren’t you answering me?” he raised his voice a bit.

 

“I do. I do love you. It’s just that..i’m not sure if we…should continue this..” you stuttered.

 

“Why? You are still mad at me? Or..” he sighed.

 

“myungsoo. I think…we should really end this…like seriously..” you slowly told him. “What?” He glared at you. “Myungsoo..this..doesn’t work the way we want it anymore.”

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? Jungie ah, let’s just think about it first, uh?”

 

“I’m done thinking myungsoo, there’s nothing left to think. We are done.” You told him as tears beginning to fall. You lightly pushed him, but before you could take another step, he cupped your face and  kissed you roughly. He assaulted your mouth with his tongue and lips.

You struggled to break free but unfortunately, he was strong that you weren't able to get away.. 

Few moment later, he let go. 

“Myungsoo, what are you doing? Are you out of your mind? what was that for?” You yelled at him. “Yes, I am out of my mind because of you.”  He yelled back. 

Anger seized him. “Have you ever thought how I might feel after we broke up? Do you really think breaking up is the best for both of us?Do you really think that it'll be easy for me? Waiting for 3 years is already torture enough. I don’t know what you think, but I know I will never survive without you. I rather died than being away from you again.”

You kept quiet, not knowing how to react.

He heaved a heavy sigh and slowly threw himself onto the couch.

“I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes and I know you’ve always suffered because of me. And I’m sorry. I’m sorry for every little mistake I made. But jungie ah, I don’t think I can live without you.” He said slowly.

You slowly made your way towards him and placed yourself next to him.

“I can’t live without you either. But this is getting so complicated.. It’s like, every time things were about to get better, it turned out the other way round. I feel as if no matter what, there’ll always be obstacles ahead of us. It’s like getting stuck in a maze.”

 

He kept silence.

 

“You know what… I think we really need some time to think.” He said.

 

You didn’t answer. He then stood up and was about to leave, when you suddenly wrapped your arm around his waist. “I just want you to know that I’ll always love you and no one can replace your place in my heart. When I said we should end it, that doesn’t mean I will stop loving you.”