sohee's plan?

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

It has been a week since the Japanese trip. Infinite is currently busy preparing for their next Korean comeback. “You seem to be working late these days. Don’t you have any date or appointment to attend? With your boyfriend or something.” Hyuna asked when you guys were having lunch together.

You stopped to think for a moment. What Hyuna said was actually true. Ever since you came back from Japan, Myungsoo had been really busy that you guys didn’t have time to meet up. Once in a while, he would just give you a call to ask how you have been doing. It would be a lie if you said you weren’t frustrated, but you could definitely understand it. He’s an idol after all. It’s not like you haven’t experience this kind of thing before.

 Since you were too busy yourself, you didn’t even think about it too much.

“Well, there are a lot of things that need to be done in the office.” You gave her an excuse. She just nodded a bit, clearly not really satisfied with the answer you gave. “He’s busy too. So there’s no time to meet each other.” You replied again.

She just carved a slight smile and continued to eat her meal. “Ahh, I almost forget, did you bring the plan? We need to submit it by 5 today.”

“Plan? What plan?”

“The one that is due today. Mr Lee gave it to you last week, remember?” She said again. “Omo, the waterfront project?” you asked her. She gave you a nod. “Damn, I left it at home.” You lightly hit your forehead.

“By hook or by crook, you need to get it. Mr Lee will be pissed if he didn’t get it by today. He hates late submission.”

“How should I get it? We got a meeting after this, I’m doom.” You heaved a sigh.

You then took a glance over your watch. It was almost 2. “Do you think it’s possible if I ran back home and get the plan?”Hyuna gave you an unconvincing look and gently shook her head. “There’s only 15 minutes left, there’s no way you are going to make it back to the office on time. Did I ever mention, he also hate it when people came in late for meeting.”

 “Hmm, maybe unnie could help.”

You then tried to give her a call, unfortunately no one answer the phone. You tried again, and still ,she didn’t pick it up. “I need to figure something else then.” You said and begin to stood up.

Just then, a familiar looking person enters the restaurant. “Sohee ah?” She turned. “Ahh Yeon Jung ah.. Out for lunch?” She asked. You nodded. “Sorry, I really need to head first. Talk to you later perhaps....” You told her urgently.

“Ohh, okay… But what’s with the rush? Is there something wrong?” She asked. “I left my work at home and I need to submit it by today. I have no idea how I am going to get it. We have a very important meeting to attend after this.” You explained to her.

“I could help you get it. I have no urgent thing after this. It’s okay; I can get it for you and sent it over to you before the due time.” She said.

“Ohh really?”

She nodded confidently. “Just tell me what I need to get.”

“Thank you Sohee ah. You are my life savior.”You said. She just smiled a bit. “Okay, listen well. The one I need you to get is inside my room, by the side table. It’s inside a black roll. Just take the whole plan roll.”

“Ohh, so you want me to get the plan roll. Okay get it. I’ll call you when I get there.” She informed.

“Okay, if not, just placed it on my table.” You informed her.

***

You were quite anxious throughout the entire meeting thinking about the plan. What if Sohee forget about it or what if she was late or something. Chunji who was sitting across you realized that you weren’t really paying attention towards the presentation. Just then you received a text messages from him.

“Are you okay? You look kinda anxious.”

You looked up and your eyes met his. He mouthed ‘why’. Briefly, you explained to him through the phone. After 2 and a half hour long, the meeting finally came to an end.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier about it? Maybe I could do something about it.” Chunji informed you as soon as the meeting ends. “What could you possibly do? It was too late already. Why isn’t Sohee here yet?” You said, glancing at your watch.

“She’ll be here. Don’t worry..” He tried to assure you. You heaved a sigh. “Yeon jung ah..” You suddenly heard a familiar voice calling you. You turned towards the direction of the voice and saw Sohee heading towards your direction while holding a black roll in her hand.

Your eyes gleamed at the sight of the plan roll. “Omo, Sohee. My life savior. I thought you forget about it. I tried to call but I can’t seem to reach you.”

“Battery ran out. Here.” She handed it over to you. “5 minutes left and I’m safe. I better get this thing to Mr President now. Thanks a lot Sohee..” You said happily.

You then without further ado went towards the President’s office to hand over your work.

“I got to go… Make sure you safe her this time.” Sohee told Chunji. “What?” He asked, confused.

“You’ll see…” She smirked at him and immediately left. Chunji watched as she disappeared from his sight. *That girl, what is she up to this time?* he thought silently.

***

Myungsoo’s POV

“Let’s rest for a moment.” Hoya said. We had been practicing the dance routine for our next album since this morning and I’m almost worn out.

“Hyung, don’t you miss noona? You have not seen her since our trip to Japan.” Sungjong asked as he placed himself next to me. “There’s nothing I can do. We were too busy these days…” I answered him brief. I gulped some water to quench my thirst. “Go meet her or something. She might be dying to meet you..” Sungyeol voiced out.

“Right, maybe I should go and see her after this.” I finally decided."Yeah, you should act first, if not i'm going to ask her first." Woohyun teased. 

"Don't even think about it hyung.." I warned him.