Friend become enemy

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

Sunggyu’s pov

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I asked her as I gently ruffled her soft hair. “I..don’t want to burden you with my problem.” She replied.

“Nothing about you is a burden to me. I’ll be more worry if you didn’t tell me. We are in this together okay?” I gently placed my lips on her forehead. “Gyu ah~~”

“Hmm..”

“You do realize...that I will soon lose all my hair.” She said slowly. Her words hurt so much, but I tried to be strong for her. “With or without hair, you are still beautiful to me.” I told her. A slight curl appeared on her pale complexion. “Really?”

I nodded while swallowing hard the lump in my throat, preventing myself from bursting into tears.

“I love you noona.”

“I love you too..” she said. “Get some rest...” I helped her pulled the blanket so that it covered her body.

YOUR POV

You scrolled down the article and eventually heaved a sigh. “Are you okay?” Hyuna asked. You turned to face her, and nodded a bit, giving her a faint smile.

The article about L dating made your heart ache so much. However, deep in your heart, you still hope that the article was a fake one. Suddenly, a few drops of water fell from your eyes. You immediately wiped it off afraid that hyuna might see.

“Omo, is that L?” hyuna voiced out. Startled by her words, you looked to where she was looking and saw Myungsoo walking towards you. “What is he doing here?” she said again.

Myungsoo stopped walking when he reached your desk. Hyuna’s eyes widened in disbelief. “We need to talk.” He said. You looked down, refusing to meet his eyes. “I’m busy right now.” You told him in hope he will leave. However, he immediately took hold of your arm. “Myungsoo, please not now. Everyone is watching.” you told him trying to break free from his grasp.

“No we need to talk.” He pleaded and was about to drag you when Chunji appeared out of nowhere. “She said she didn’t want to. Why are you still forcing her.” Chunji voiced out.

Myungsoo turned to face him and gave him a burning glare. “stay out of this.”

“This is an office. She’s working right now, you can’t just drag her as you please.” He said again. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and finally he let go of you. “I’ll call you later. But we really need to talk.” He said before he shot a nasty sneer at chunji and left.

“You okay?” chunji asked when Myungsoo had already left. You nodded a bit.

“Yeon jung ah. What happen?” Hyuna asked, still confused with the whole situation.

“Nothing.” You refused to talk.

 

***

You decided to get off work early today as you could hardly focus on your work. Everything was in total mess. You could feel as if your brain was already jammed thinking about all the problems you’d been encountered for the past few days.

You were on your way to stop a taxi when a guy suddenly grabbed your arm. “Myungsoo.”

“Jung ah. Listen, that article…it’s not true. And that kiss your saw the other day, I know it might sound ridiculous, but sohee forced me into that kiss. I swear it was nothing.” He tried to explain. You kept quiet not knowing how to respond. “Jungie ah..Trust me!”

Since he didn’t even cover his face, some fan started to recognize him. A group of people begun to gather and took picture of both of you. Myungsoo then held your arm again, dragging you away from those people.

 He stopped a taxi and both of you got into it. “Please say something.” He continued. “I… have no idea what to say myung ah.”

He sighed.

“You don’t believe me?”

“it’s not that. It’s just that..i don’t think this is..working anymore.” “What? What is it that’s not working?”

“Our relationship.”

“That’s why we need to fix it.”

“This is not our first attempt myungsoo. No matter how many times we try to fix it, I don’t think we can save this anymore.”

He leaned against the car seat and sighed. There was disappointment written all over his face. He then leaned closer you and cupped your face in both of his hand. “I think it’s better if you take time to think…” his hot breath sent shiver down your spine. “And just to let you know, Sohee never take your place inside my heart. She never has the key to my heart because that key belongs only to you...”

He gently placed his lips against yours.

“Ahjushi, please stop right here.” He told the taxi driver. The taxi driver stopped the car and myungsoo paid for the fare. “Please take her to the hospital and keep the change.”

“Call me when you decide.” He told you before getting off the taxi.

Without realizing, tears begun to fall down. “Myungsoo, I don’t think I can let you go, but..i don’t think I can go on either…”

***

Slowly you paced towards the entrance and from behind the glass window, you saw sohee.

“Yeon Jung ah.. I heard about your sister. I’m sorry to hear that.” She told you as soon as she saw you.

You smirked. “You really know how to act huh?”

“What? What nonsense are you talking about? Let’s have a seat first.” She grabbed your hand.

“No, it won’t take long.” You harshly pulled your hand from her grasp. “I trusted you sohee. I thought you are my friend. But I can’t believe you stabbed me on the back.”

She chuckled a bit. “Yah, jungie ah. Are you crazy? What are you talking about?”

“Yes, because of you I almost went crazy.” She scoffed. “You like Myungsoo right?” you voiced out. “Yes. I like him...I don’t get it why he likes you so much when there’s nothing special about you.”

“And I’m glad I was the one to be suspected dating him instead of you.” She said.

Pang!

You slapped her. “Yah!!!” She shouted.

“That is for making my relationship with him into total mess. Well, I hope you happy now that we are not in a good condition.”

“And one more thing, you were never my friend and I hope I don’t have to see you again… this will be our last meeting.” you two glared at each other before making your way out.