kiss

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

You were in a good mood that morning. After making up with myungsoo, you felt more at ease. “hey noona..” Chunji greeted you. “hey chunji ah” you replied back in a more cheerful way.  “I can tell that you are in a good mood today..”

You merely smiled.

“So you guys make up?” he asked.

“Yup..”

“That’s good then.” He briefly said. However despite the good mood, there’s something that worried you a bit.

“But unnie didn’t come home last night. So I was a bit worried. Myungsoo said she didn’t come to work too.”

“Did she tell you anything then?”

“She did call. She said she has some urgent matter that she needs to handle, but she never said what is it..” you explained.

Chunji smiled a bit.

“Since she called you, I guess she’s fine. She just need to work on some stuff maybe.”

You nodded.

“Alright then, continue doing your work and let’s have lunch afterwards. No excuse.” He said.

You pouted a bit and gave him an apologetic look. “mian.. I have already promised myungsoo that we go out for lunch together..”

Chunji sighed and there was a slight disappointment written all over his face. ”that’s okay then. Have fun..” he finally uttered.

“Sorry..” you said again. Again, he just smiled.

***

It was almost lunchtime. You were waiting for Myungsoo to call you, but there was no call coming from him. You then decided to call him. However, you can’t reach him.

You tried again, but unfortunately no one answer.

“Where are you myung ah?” you mumbled. Again, you tried, but again, you encountered the same response.

 “Noona..” a familiar voice greeted you. “Wae?”

“I thought you are having lunch with hyung. Why aren’t you leaving yet?”

“I can’t reach him…” you answered him.

He paused for a moment. “Just go.. Maybe he’s practicing right now. He’ll call me later. Don’t worry..” you tried to convince him.

 “Alright. If you say so...” he then left the office. After Chunji left, you gave myungsoo another call. But again, no one answer. Left with no other option, you called Woohyun. “hello..”

“oppa, do you guys have schedule right now?” you asked him.

“Ani.. Myungsoo is being admitted, so we have to stop all activities.”

“WHAT?”

“You don’t know? I thought sohee said she was going to tell you. She didn’t inform you?”

“No one tell me anything. Unnie didn’t come home last night..”

“She didn’t come home?” this time he sounded a bit surprised.

“nope. She did call last night. She said she had to handle some matter, but I have no idea what it is. By the way, what happen to myungsoo?”

“He fainted during practice yesterday. Doctor said he was fatigue. But he’s okay now… Do you want to visit him now?”

“Oh okay then..”

After that, both of you hung up. Woohyun was actually on his way to meet Myungsoo so you guys decided to go together.

***

MYUNGSOO’S POV

When I opened my eyes, I realized I was in an unfamiliar room. From my blurry vision, I stared blankly up the white ceiling. Slowly, I turned and at one corner, I saw a girl. She was fast asleep with her head rested on the table.

“What is sohee doing here?” I mumbled to myself.

I tried to fix myself into a sitting position.

Just then, Sohee woke up. She stretched a bit and her half opened eyes gleamed when she saw me. “Myungsoo ah, you are awake..” she said softly, with a slight excitement in her voice.

“What happen?” I reluctantly asked her.

“I was on my way to meet you guys last night, and then when I arrived, I was informed that you just fainted. Doctor said you faint due to fatigue. And he also said that you are a little bit dehydrated. Since the boys were also tired, I decided to stay with you for the night.”

*why did she the one who stayed instead of jung.* I questioned myself.

“Jung..Did she knows about this?”

Sohee nodded a bit. “Did she come by?”

Sohee slowly shook her head. “What? Why?” I started to feel confused.

“She said that she doesn’t want to see you anymore..”

“What? Why? You sure she said that?”

“That’s why I was hesitated whether or not I should tell you. Yes, that…is what she..told me..” she trailed off.

“What? This doesn’t make sense. We were on a very good state the day before. Why did she said that?” I was getting more confused.

I struggled to get up. ”Where are you going?” Sohee asked.

“I’m meeting Yeon Jung. I need to ask her myself..”

Sohee held on to my arm.

“Myungsoo, you are still not well…”

“Yeon Jung is much more important than my health now..” I told her.

I tried pulling my hand away from her grasp but she held even tigther.  “ sohee, please..”

“I like you..”

Her words left me unspoken. She then leaned forward and carefully placed her lips on mine.

***

YOUR POV

“oppa!” you called woohyun when you discovered him. He was wearing a cap and a face mask to hide his face, but still you could recognize him. “It’s amazing how you could still recognized me even with my face all cover up..” he complimented you.

You giggled a bit. “oppa, I’ve known you for almost 5 years. Of course I could recognize you. In fact, I recognized all of you..”

 “Alright miss know it all. Let’s go..” he pulled my hand and led the way.

The door was half opened when both of you arrived. Afraid that Myungsoo might be asleep, you peeped through the small opening.

Your steps come to a complete stop, when you witnessed an unwanted scene. At that moment, you felt as if your heart were shattered into million pieces. That kiss wasn’t an intense one but enough to cause your heart ache.

Woohyun then pulled you as your eyes started to fill with tears. “How could you?” you muttered with tears streaming down my eyes.