Cuddle next to you

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

You tossed and turned a few times trying to sleep but unfortunately you couldn’t even close your eyes. It was getting late and you have to go to work tomorrow but up till now, you still couldn’t sleep. Your unnie decided to sleep at her new house so you were left alone at your old house. You fixed yourself into a sitting position and the light. “Aishh, I can’t sleep...” you whined.

 

12.30 am.

 

Eventhough you knew it was a bit late, you still decided to give myungsoo a call. Sometimes he’s still up at this hour, practicing.

 

“Hello…” he greeted you. His voice sounds a bit hoarse. Judging from his voice, you knew he was already asleep. “Sorry, you might have fallen asleep. Just get back to sleep.” You told him. “Ani… I’m fine. Why did you call? Are you okay?” he weakly asked. “It’s nothing. I just can’t sleep.”

 

“ohh, want me to come over?” he asked.

 

“No…you might have to wake up early tomorrow for morning practice. And I don’t want to trouble you.” You told him. “Don't worry. Our apartment is just a few blocks away. Just wait, I’ll be there in 10minutes..” he told you. “But myungsoo…” before you could say another word he hung up.

 

“He doesn’t have to come all the way here..” you uttered.

 

About 10 minutes later, Myungsoo arrived in front of you house.

 

“You don’t have to come all the way here…” you told him. Myungsoo just faintly smiled. “I heard from sunggyu that he and noona will be spending a night at their new apartment. I was actually a bit worried since they said you didn’t want to come along.” He said. “I don’t want to be in their way. Since they are all alone in that apartment, you don’t think they’ll do anything right? Not until they get married right?” you asked him.

 

Myungsoo didn’t answer you, but instead he walked towards your kitchen. “What are you doing?” you asked him.

 

“I will make you some hot chocolate to help you sleep...” He said smiling sweetly at you.

 

“Anyway, instead of worrying about Hyung and noona spending the night together, don’t you think you should be worrying about us? I mean there are just the two of us in this house...Alone...I’m a guy and you are a girl…” he said seductively, leaning closer to you.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?” you said as you lightly pushed him. Myungsoo just laughed when he sees how nervous you were when he leaned close to you. “Why are you so nervous? Trust me, I wouldn’t do anything…” He smirked slightly and went to make your drink.

 

“Done..” he said as soon as he’s done putting the caramel. “Come here… I won’t do anything.” He told you. You walked towards the kitchen counter and sat down. He then placed the hot chocolate in front of you. “Hope you like it. I will make another one if it’s not to your liking.” He said.

 

“Thanks Myung myung..” you told him as you took a sip of the hot chocolate. “hmmm..”

 

“How is it?” You grinned widely and nodded. “This is really good.” You praised him and took another sip.

 

“Jungie ah..”

 

“Hmm?” There was a long pause.

 

“If..” he stopped.

 

“What?”

 

“If we ever get married... I’ll make sure that I make you a cup of this hot chocolate before you go to bed.” He told you.

 

You smiled a bit and nodded. “You like it?” he asked. “Yes...” He then leaned a bit closer and gently put a strand of your hair behind your ears. “You’ll end up eating your hair too...” he joked. “Are you done yet?” he asked.

 

“I can’t miss even one drop of this.” You told him as you took one last sip. “Done...”  You were about to stand up, when he suddenly stopped you from taking another step. You looked at him in confusion. “Why?”

 

“If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?” He suddenly asked.

 

Both of you stared at each other. His eyes were fixed on you, desperately waiting for your answer.

 

“Are…you proposing to me right now?” you asked. Myungsoo looked away and let go of your arm. “Forget it..” he said.

 

You smiled a bit and reached for his face. “Of course I would say yes..”  you told him and smiled at his direction.

 

As soon as you told him that, you noticed that there was a slight curl on his face as he looked away, avoiding your gaze. “But, I’m not proposing to you yet. I’m just asking…” he said trying hard to clear things up. “Araso…” you told him. “Want to stay here for a while?” you asked him trying to change the subject.

 

“I won’t do anything. I promise…” he told you.

 

You merely smiled. "I trust you Kim Myungsoo.." Both of you then cuddled next to each other in bed until you guys finally fell asleep.

 

***

 

“I see you tomorrow...” Hyuna waved at you before you guys separated. “Good bye...” You waved at her and started walking again. As you were walking, someone suddenly grabbed your hand, holding it tightly. You were about to scream but then you realized it was Myungsoo. “Yah... Don’t do that. You almost gave me a heart attack.” You told me.

 

“Mianhae..” he apologized as he fixed his cap a bit. “What are you doing here? No practice...”

 

Myungsoo shook his head. “Want to have some coffee with me? It has been long since we last have coffee together.” He said. You smiled and nodded. 

 

As you guys were walking, he suddenly took hold of your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours.  Eventhough you were a bit surprise, you looked up and smiled a bit at his direction. You always loved when he intertwined his fingers with yours. It made you feel so safe and secure. “Your hand feels so warm… I like it...” You blurted out. “Really?” he said.

 

You hummed as a reply. “Myung ah…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“The other day…At the fansigning.. why didn’t you just tell them that you are currently dating?” you asked. “I’ve always wanted to tell them that I am meeting someone…but I was worried that you wouldn’t like it and… I’m terrified that what happened before will happen again…” he told you.

 

“You know what... At this point…I don’t think anything will happen to us.. And I also think that it’s about time they know about us…”

 

Both of you stopped walking. Myungsoo then turned to face you and stared deep into your eyes. “You think so?”

 

You gave him an assurance nod. “I came to believe that, if we really love each other, nothing can separate us… Can’t you see how many times we’ve broken up and got into hard times but eventually… we will always find our way back to each other.”

 

Myungsoo replied with a wide grin. “Are you that happy?” you asked. “Of course. I want to tell the whole world how wonderful my girlfriend is. But again, are you really…really sure that you are okay with it?” he asked to confirm. “Absolutely positive…”

 

“Okay… when the right time comes, I’ll tell. No regret okay?”

 

You shook your head trying to convince him. “Araso..” he smiled.

 

After a while, you guys then arrived in front of your favourite coffee house. As soon as you guys entered, Myungsoo ordered you to take a seat first while he went to order the drink. You obeyed his ordered and went to settle down at a nearby table.

 

As Myungsoo went to order the drink, you took out your camera and took picture of him. You had no idea why, but recently, you seemed to enjoy taking photos of him. “Even with his cap on, I could still tell that this is him. How come people didn’t recognize him at all?” You mumbled to yourself as you looked back at those pictures.

 

“That’s because they didn’t know me as much as you do…” His word caused you to startle. “Yahh! I told you not to startle me like that..” you scolded him. Myungsoo chuckled a bit and took the empty seat next to you. “Mianhae…It was not my intention to startle you. You were too immersed with what you’d been doing. Are you stalking me right now?” he said when he spotted you took his pictures.

 

“Aniyo… Since when did I stalk you?” you denied.

 

“Those photos you took just now. And the pictures you sent me the other day during the fansigning. Isn’t that stalking?” he teased you.

 

“That’s not stalking. That’s called taking pictures…”

 

“Since when did you take picture?”

 

You shrugged your shoulder a bit. “Recently. Taking photos is fun. You should really try doing it sometimes.” You suggested. Just then the buzzer buzzed. “I’ll go get the drink…” he said and stood up. He went to get the drink and came back a few moments later.

 

Both of you then spent the whole evening, chatting and teasing each other. Since the coffee house was a bit empty at that time, once in a while your laugh and myungsoo’s laugther would filled the whole coffee house.

 

 It was such a bless moment to able to hang out like this. Besides, it has been long since the last time you guys talked to each other.

 

“Where shall we go next?” he asked as soon as you guys walked out of the coffee house after spending 2 hours there. “Mianhae myung ah, I think I need to head home. I’m working tomorrow. Remember?” You pouted. “I understand. But there’s something I need to do with you before you head home. It won’t take long. Less than 10 minutes…” he said.

 

“What is it?” you grew curious.

 

“You won’t regret it right?” he said.

 

“What?” before you could even get any answer from him; he held your hand and led the way.

 

You wanted to ask what he’s doing but because he walked too fast, you weren’t been able to ask anything. After a while, you guys finally arrived in front of a fountain. “What are you doing Myungsoo ah ?” you asked him.

 

Myungsoo just smiled. He then took off his cap and leaned closer to you. “You said you don’t mind. Right now, I’m telling the whole world about it.” He said and immediately after that, he leaned down to kiss you. You were speechless. Since you don’t know how to react, you just kissed him back. Slowly, you placed your arm around his neck. The kiss lasted for about two minutes. As time went by, more passersby began to notice that it was myungsoo. They began to gather around the two of you and took pictures of you two. At first, you were a bit uncomfortable by it but after a few moments, you just ignored it.

 

“I hope you are not regretting it now...” he said as soon as you guys stopped kissing. “Not at all…” you convinced him and leaned closer to kiss him again.

 

 

 _________________________________________

Not the end yet...there will be one more short chapter coming up soon. ^^