the parents

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

YOUR POV

You were at home waiting for Myungsoo to come when suddenly someone knocked on the door. Excited, thinking it might be Myungsoo, you ran to get the door. However your hope was slightly shattered when you saw Chunji at your doorstep instead of Myungsoo. “Chunji ah. What are you doing here?” you asked.

He smiled. “Hello noona. Are you busy? Let’s go out..” he told you. “Well, I was expecting a guest actually.” You bluntly told him. “Ohh really?” he said sounding disappointed. “Why not we go out together, asked your friend to come along. I don’t mind. “he suggested.  It sounded like a good idea. However, today is the only day Myungsoo is free so you wanted to spend more time with alone rather than going out together.

Besides, Myungsoo might not be comfortable with Chunji around, plus they didn’t know each other. “You know, that sound like a good idea…” But before you could finish your sentence, he slightly pushed you into the house. “Go get change then…”

“But, chunji ah..”

Just then, you heard another knock on the door and saw myungsoo heading into your house. You stopped pacing and Chunji turned to look. “Ohh so this is your guest?” Chunji asked. You nodded.

Myungsoo looked rather confused but he didn’t ask. You turned towards Chunji. “Chunji ah, we already have plan today. Can we go out other time maybe?” you told him, putting both of your hand together as if you were begging.

He finally gave in and carved a slight smile. “Ohh okay then, sorry for barging in like this. I hope you two have a good time. Bye noona.” He waved at you and then bowed at Myungsoo. Immediately after that, he left.

 “What was that?” Myungsoo asked , pointing at him. “He’s my junior. He wanted to ask us out.” You explained brief.” Your junior in australia?”

You gave him a nod. “So that explain why he didn’t know me.” He said and headed for the door and shut it.

“So why didn’t we just go out with him?”

You smiled a bit and moved closer to him. “This is the only time I can spend time with you, alone.” “No doubt, you missed me.” He said confidently. He planted his lips on your cheek, causing you to blush a bit and went towards the kitchen. “I’m hungry. Let’s cook!” He said.

SUN YOUNG’s POV

Along our way to meet the person, for no particular reason, I felt slightly nervous as my hand started to sweat. I turned to look at him and he looked really calm. “Noona, are you really that curious?” he asked without even turning his head.

I looked to the front again, floundered, trying to think of a response. “Don’t worry noona, you’ll find soon enough.” He said, carving a slight smile.

Few moments later, we arrived at some kind of fancy restaurant. This time, I started to grow even nervous and curious. He then gently grabbed my hand and led me inside the luxurious looking restaurant. “Kim Sunggyu. I’ve made a reservation earlier today.” He told the waiter. The waiter nodded and gestured for us to follow him.

“Sunggyu, what is this?” I asked him, still curious. The waiter poured some wine into both of our glasses. “They are here.” He suddenly said. His calm expression changed a bit this time. I spun my head towards where he was looking.

I could feel my heart skipped a beat when I saw the two familiar looking figures walking directly towards us. Sunggyu stood up and so did I. As soon as I stood up, I could sense her getting nearer. My eyes met with her piercing glare. I bowed at both of them before sitting back, rubbing both of my sweaty palm.

“So this is why you called us? To meet this girl?” Mrs. Kim asked as her eyes still fixed on me. I looked down, trying to avoid her gaze. “Omma… I just wanted to have dinner with you two.” He made an excused.

“I don’t mind dinner with my son, but I don’t think she is necessary here.” His mom sneered. Her words left me unspoken. “Omma, I have something to tell you..” He told her. Sunggyu then gently grabbed my sweaty hand causing me to startle. “I want to marry her omma.” He bluntly said. I looked at him with eyes slightly widened in disbelief.

“What?” Her mom exclaimed. “Her?” she laughed. “Are you out of your mind kim sunggyu? Her father is a gambler, she had no education. Her family background is a total mess. She’s not suitable for you.” This time, my eyes started to well up. I hastily pulled my hand from his grasp.

At this moment, I gathered up my courage to speak up. “I have no intention of marrying your son Madam. Not at all…” tears flowed down from my eyes. I stood up and bowed slightly, making my way out from there.

“Sun Young noona.” Sunggyu called me but I ignored him. I fastened my pace.”Noona..” I heard him called. He finally managed to grab my hand, preventing me from taking another step. “Let me go..” I growled. “Noona, I’m sorry, I’m sorry for what my mom said.”

“This is exactly why I can’t accept you back sunggyu ah. Your mum never liked me. That’s why I rather lied to my own self than confessing my feeling towards you. Yes Sunggyu, I really like you. From before until now, I have never stopped liking you. All this time, you are the only one in my heart. But no matter what, we can’t be together.” I told him as more tears started to fall down.

“Noona…” he trailed him. He then leaned closer to me and pulled me into his arm, hugging me tightly. “No, sunggyu ah. Please let me go.” I struggled to get away from his grasp but he kept his hand locked around me.

“I will convince my mum that you are the only girl I love and sooner or later she will have to accept you. No matter what I’ll convinced her” He tried to convince me.

“Sunggyu, you don’t understand. We can’t be together.”

He loosened his grip and stared deep into my eyes. “Believe me noona. We will be together.” He cupped my face with both of his hand. Suddenly, I felt my body weakened and my head started to feel heavy.

“Sunggyu…I” but before I could finish my sentence, everything went completely black.