A date?

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

You took the bus and headed towards the place you’ve promised to meet with Sohee earlier on the phone. It was quite packed with people at that time, perhaps because it was lunch time. You finally arrived at the restaurant and from the glass wall you caught Sohee sitting at one of the table with an unfamiliar guy sitting across her. He was someone unknown to you. At first glance, you thought it was Seyong, but after few moments, it didn’t seem like it was him. You walked to the entrance and slightly pushed the glass door.

You carefully arranged your step towards Sohee and the mystery guy. Just then Sohee realised you and carved a smile. “Hey..” She greeted you causing the guy to turn and faced you.

He smiled as he lowered his head a bit. You Bowed and took the seat next to Sohee. This guy is clearly someone you’ve never met before. He has the same hair colour as Seyong’s and a pair of small eyes. “Ahh, Yeon Jung ah, this is Junho oppa. He’s a sunbae at my workplace.” Sohee briefly introduced him.

“Oppa, this is Yeon Jung…”

“Ohh, she looks prettier in person..” He blurted out smiling cutely at you. You turned to look at Sohee and gave her a ‘what-did-you-tell-him?’ look. She just shrugged her shoulder slightly and continued to eat her meal.

It was quite awkward having lunch with an unknown person especially when the person keep staring at you the whole time.  At times, you would glance up and caught him staring at you. After few moments in that awkward situation, Junho excused himself. “I need to go.. Glad meeting you Yeon Jung sshi. Hope that we could meet again next time, perhaps just the two of us…” He informed you.

“Aishh oppa, just go..” Sohee told him.

“I’m going. Good bye..” He said, flashing one last smile before leaving the two of you. “What just happened?” You asked her as soon as Junho left. “What? I just wanted you two to meet. You are definitely his style. Petite size with long wavy hair. Exactly the way he likes it…” She informed.

You gave her confuse look. “What? Is this supposed to be like a blind date or something?”

 She smiled sheepishly. “Not yet. I mean, hello, blind date is supposed to be for 2 people. Like I mentioned earlier, I just wanted you guys to meet first. Who knows you might end up falling for him..” She casually said.

You rolled your eyes and leaned against the chair. “You know there’s only one person that I truly like and it will never ever change. Never” You told her.

“Araso araso. But Yeon Jung ah, it has been 3 years since you left, are you sure you still like him?”

You laughed a bit at her remark.”What do you mean? Of course I still like him.” “If you guys still like each other, why don’t you two just get back already?” She bluntly told you.

“I don’t know, it’s just that…” You paused and sighed. “I don’t know.”

“Look, go on a date with him or something. Start all over again. Aishh, that guy, if he really likes you, he should ask you on a date by now… He never listened to what I said…”

“What did you tell him?” You asked, curious.

She smiled slightly. “I told him to go on a date with you once you got back, but I don’t know why he hasn’t done it yet.” She spontaneously replied you.

“Busy perhaps..”

“Hmm.. yeah. “ She replied brief.

***

You walked back home after meeting with Sohee. Since you had nothing to do, you decided to stroll around the neighbourhood. A lot had changed since the day you left. The dukbokki stall that you used to go was not there anymore and there was a new convenient store built not far from your house.  

You then continued to walk until you finally arrived in front of your house. Just then, you saw a very familiar person standing in front of your house. He looked up when he realised you and flashed a smile.

“Myung ah..Why didn’t you inform me earlier that you are coming? You asked as you approached him. You looked around afraid that someone might see the two of you together. Realising that you were quite anxious, he chuckled. “Don’t worry about it. They are not following me anymore.” He assured you.

“Are you sure?” You asked him, anxiously.

“Positive..”

“Lets go in and talk then..” You told him, walking passed him to unlock the door. He suddenly grabbed your arm. “No, let’s grab some ice-cream.” He suggested. “You are not busy today? Don’t you have any practice?” He shook his head. “I have the whole day to spend with you...” he told you, smiling his one-dimple smile.

“Wait, instead of just grabbing ice-cream, how bout going to an amusement park?” he asked. 

___________________________________

sorry if it's too short and if i took too long to update this chapter. Just to let you know, i'm currently very very busy so i won't be updating much. However, i will try my very best. So, sorry, i hope you guys will understand ^^