Woohyun's proposal?

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

Woohyun’s POV

“Are you going to help me or not?” She asked. I looked away, trying to avoid our eyes from meeting each other’s. “How long are you planning to keep this noona?” I asked her.

She paused for a moment. “We…don’t have much time left woohyun ah…” She trailed off.

“But..noona..this feel so wrong..”

Again, she didn’t respond. I’ve been keeping her secret for 2 months now. I wanted so bad to tell both Yeon Jung and Sunggyu hyung about this, but I’ve made a promise that I’ll never tell anybody about this.

“Woohyun ah.. Please…help me just this once. Huh?” She said, almost pleading.

Left with no other option, I slowly nodded. “Thanks. I appreciate it.”

I don’t know if my decision was right or not but again, I wasn’t sure what to do. I was left with no choice.

I still hope that what I did is right. Hopefully.

***

YOUR POV

Thing wasn’t really going well between you and myungsoo. After that night, you avoided his call. It’s not that you don’t want to clear things up with him, it’s just that you weren’t ready to face him.

The truth is, you felt hurt, hurt that he didn’t trust you. “Hey..” Chunji suddenly came, placing a cup of warm coffee on your table. You looked up. “What is this?”

“Just a cup of coffee. You look like you need one. Are you okay?” He asked concern.

You nodded a bit.

“Liar..” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Liar.. You should at least lie properly. You think you can fool people with that..”

“Yah! What are you talking about?”

He pointed towards your eyes. “Your eye bag is worse than the panda.”

You kept quiet. “I can’t sleep.” You told him brief. “Take a day off and rest then.” He suggested. You shook your head. “There are still lots of stuff that need to be done here.”

“Noona…I’m sorry..”

You faced him. “What nonsense are you talking about Chunji ah..?”

“Because of me, you and…were fighting.” He said. “We are always like this.. Don’t worry. It wasn’t your fault.” You sighed. You then continued to do your work, ignoring his presence

Sunggyu’s POV

“Today’s comeback is epic! Great job guys..” The manager praised all of us. We just had our comeback today and it seemed like our managers were quite satisfied with our performance today.

“Wohooo..”Sungyeol exclaimed. “Thanks for treating us to dinner hyung..” Sungjong thanked our managers.

“Thanks Hyung..we promise to work even harder next time.” I assure the managers.

I then looked up and took a glance over her, the girl of my dream. She was sitting at the far end of the table. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail and there was a slight curl formed on her face as she was talking to Jieun noona. It was a faint one but enough to captivate me.

Carefully, I reached in to my pocket, extracting the small red box. *hope it fits her finger perfectly* I thought as I smiled by myself. I looked up again and turned to glance at her. This time our eyes met. She carved a smiled and immediately looked away again.

“Guys...I have something important to say…” Woohyun suddenly voiced out. All our attention turned towards Woohyun who is now standing.

Curious, we waited for him to open his mouth to speak. He took a very deep breath, swallowing hard the lump in his throat. He then made his way directly towards Sun Young and stood right next to her.

He took out something from his pocket and kneeled down.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Sungyeol asked as curious as I am. I stood there, still confused with his sudden action.

He then revealed a small box and there was a ring, placed securely inside it. “Noona, ever since I first met you, I was captivated. My heart beat faster every time we met. Without anyone knowing, we started dating and you don’t know how happy I was to be yours. Now it has been 4 months since we started dating. I like you, I really do and I…Want to spend the rest of my life with you. Would you marry me?”

“Bwoh?” Dongwoo looked at my direction. For a moment, I felt my heart stopped beating. I looked at their direction in disbelief. “Please say no…” I mumbled as I stared at her. This time, a few fan girls started to gather and took picture of the event that took place at the restaurant.

Tears filled her eyes.

“Woohyun ah.. tell me this is all a lie..” I spoke.

Woohyun stood up. “I’m not lying hyung. This is real. I love noona. We love each other.” He told me.

With my eyes still on her, I walked towards her and grabbed her arm. “We need to talk.” I told her. “There’s nothing to talk about.” She refused and slowly pulled her arm from my grasp. I instantly grabbed her arm again and dragged her out of the restaurant.

 For both of our safety, I dragged her into our van. “ This is fake right? That was a prank you and him planned right?” I questioned her.

Her eyes were still welled up with tears and there was no respond from her. “Why aren’t you answering me?” I yelled at her.

“No…NO! This is real Sunggyu ah… I like Woohyun. And we’ve been secretly dating for a few months now.” She told me.

“You are lying..” I tried to deny.

“I wish I was. But I’m not gyu ah. I have stopped liking you ever since your mom rejected our relationship.”

“Is that why you refused to go out with me? You were dating woohyun all this time?”

She slowly nodded.

“I’m sorry Sunggyu ah. But we, we were never meant for each other. No matter what, your parents will never approve me.”

“If that’s the reason, I’ll try to convince my parents, but please not woohyun.”

“I’m sorry..” She said again and was about to go out when I immediately grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

“Please, don’t go…”

This time, my eyes were filled with tears. The tears I’ve been holding on finally dropped from the corner of my eyes.

She lightly pushed me. “I really am sorry.” She said before making her way out of the van. The fan started to gather around her. “Are you rejecting oppa?” One girl yelled at her. I wanted to pull her back into the van but out of nowhere, woohyun came and held her hand.

“Oppa, how can you do this to Sunggyu oppa?” Another girl screamed. Thing was getting out of control at that time. Woohyun then stopped a taxi and both of them escaped from the crowd. i sat there, still surprise with the whole incident. It felt as if my heart were shattered into tiny little pieces.