What means the most to me.

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“Are you okay?” Woohyun asked. You slowly nodded. “I need to get some air.” You told him. Before he could response, you walked away from him and went to the rooftop.

“Why am I feeling this way when she clearly didn’t do anything?” You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly you felt something warm wrapped around your body.”You’ll catch a cold..” Woohyun said as he careful placed the jacket around your bare shoulder. He then handed you a bottle of drinking bottle. You took the bottle from him. 

“Thanks..” You thanked him.

“You are feeling uncomfortable because of what sohee did just now right?” He remarked.

“Ani…” you denied.

He then let a small laugh. “You can lie to others, but you can’t lie to me.” You looked down; keeping yourself shut and heaved a heavy sigh. “I don’t know oppa…Really don’t know why I suddenly feel this way.” You informed him.

“You are jealous.” He simply said. “What? No”

“What? You are jealous, don’t denied it babe. Plus jealous is good thing. It somehow shows…that you really love him.” You scoffed a bit. “Yeah right Dr. Love..”

“Ohh c’mon, you didn’t believe me?”

“How can I take advice from a guy who only knows how to act greasy?” He laughed. “I’m offended.” He said. You chuckled a bit.

“I’m just kidding oppa.”

“I know… well, don’t worry about her. Myungsoo likes you, like a lot. He won’t fall for her. Besides, he waited for you, 3 years.. There’s no way he’s going to let you go.” He assured you.

“If he lets go you go, I swear I snatched you away from him.” He spontaneously said. You glanced up and stared at him. “You know I’m still not over you yet. I still hope I stand a chance. So if he didn’t take good care of you, then…” He simply informed you.

“Tsk. You are too honest.”

Woohyun then stood up. “Come, he might be searching for you.” You stood up and followed him into the club.

When you entered back the club, you saw Sohee was dancing with Myungsoo in the middle of the dance floor. With much confident you went towards them and joined them. Upon seeing you, myungsoo moved away from Sohee and headed directly to your direction. He leaned down. “Where were you? I’ve been searching for you.” He asked. “I was out to get some air. Felling a bit dizzy.” You told him.

“Are you okay now? Have you been drinking?” He asked concern.

You shook your head. “Don’t drink too much.” He reminded you. Both of you then started dancing again. Few moments later, the loud music eventually turned into a slow music. “Wanna dance?” He asked as he offered you his hand. You simply smiled and gently took his hand.

You wrapped your arm around him and the two of you slowly danced. “I’ve got something for you.” You told him as you guys swayed to the music. “Oh really? What is it?” he asked.

You smiled a bit.

 “Stay here..” You ordered him. You then headed towards the stage as you picked the guitar up.

“Guys, we have a special performance tonight. Let’s welcome to the stage, miss Yeon Jung.” Woohyun said through the mic. You slowly paced towards the microphone. “This song is especially dedicated to the birthday boy. Hope you’ll like it.”

You then started to pluck the guitar string with your finger, producing a melodious melody.

(Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdABiL5McIc&feature=related)

"What Means The Most"

The other day when someone asked me
"Are you living your dream? "
I didn't know what to say
I honestly had to think
I try to be so many places at the same time
Every day a million things cluttering up my mind
Another feather falling off my wings
I climb so high it gets hard to breathe
Forget to remember what I really need

What means the most to me
Is waking up next to you
Feel the morning breeze
You're my favorite thing and I love
Coming home to your arms
When you kiss me hello
It's these simple things
That mean the most to me
That mean the most to me, yeah

Every time I have to leave
I feel like I am leaving a part of me
You're the only place I wanna be
Well nothing else matters I just lose focus
When you're not around you're still the only one I notice
I can't help the way I feel
It doesn't matter if I win or lose

'Cause what means the most to me
Is waking up next to you
When you're holding me
And have a little time to play
In your arms, race your heart, laugh 'til it gets dark
It's these simple things that mean the most to me

No more days far away where I miss you
No more nights trying to fall asleep without you
From now on I'm always gonna be there
I won't miss another day that we won't share
I'll be there

'Cause you mean the most to me
Oh, you mean the most to me
Now that I'm here with you
I will stay by your side
I won't leave you this time
Oh no

The next time that someone asks me
"Are you living your dream? "
I guess I'll know what to say
I won't even have to think

 

You started singing as you looked at Myungsoo’s direction. He carved you a smile.

The crowd applauded once you were done singing. “Happy Birthday Myungsoo!” You wished him.

Before you got off the stage, myungsoo ran towards the stage. “Wow, I didn’t know you could sing so well. You are amazing. Thanks..” He said to you. However, before you could give him any response, he leaned down and placed his lips on yours.  

___________________________________

double update ^^

btw, let's just pretend myungsoo understand the english song. hee