You are the only one

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

After seeing the doctor came out, you quickly stood up. “Is he going to be okay?” sunggyu asked. “Don’t worry. He’s stable. But he has quite a severe injury to his leg and also to his head…“The doctor said. 

After making sure everything’s alright, the managers asked the rest of the members to head back since they have another schedule tomorrow. “You’ll be okay with him right?” Woohyun asked. You nodded. “I’m okay.. Don’t worry.” You assured them. Woohyun smiled. “Then take good care of him. Call us if anything..” he reminded. You just nodded.

“ I’ll be at my room if you need anything.” Your unnie told you. “Araso. Good night.”

Your unnie and the rest of the members then left, leaving you alone with Myungsoo. You headed into the ward and took the seat next to the bed. Gently you held his hand. “Myungsoo ah.. Please wake up...” you uttered. A clear droplet of water fell from your eyes.

Just then, you heard a slight knock on the door and saw Chunji.”Hey..” he said. You carved a slight smile as you quickly wiped your tears away. “Come in..” Slowly, he paced through your side. “Is he  going to be okay?” he asked. You just gave him a slight nod. “I just wish he would open his eyes now, so that I can be sure that he is really alright.”

Chunji gently placed his hand on your shoulder. “He’ll be okay. I’m sure.” He assured you. “Chunji ah.. How’s everything with sohee?” you suddenly asked. “I just came from there. I was told by her parents that she might have been ual assault. She had been really depressed for the past few months but her parents never know why. This might have been the cause of her depression.” He explained to you every single detail he knew.

“I feel sorry for her…” you voiced out.

Chunji kept quiet. “And right now, I’m really worried about myungsoo.”

“Just be by his side. I’m sure he’ll wake up soon enough.” He tried to convince you again. “You want to know something noona?” he suddenly asked. You turned to look. “Huh?”

“Myungsoo hyung really loves you... He never really wanted to break up with you and he never intended to do that but because he hates seeing you suffer because of the fans and the situation you are in, he decided that this is the best for you. You know that coffee I sent to you every morning, it wasn’t really from me. It was from him. I was just doing the delivery..” He said.

“Without you realizing, he was actually looking after you. He always asked me to take good care of you, making sure that you are always safe. He asked me to make sure that you eat your meal properly and make sure that no one hurts you. You never know how much you meant to him.” He said again. You turned to face myungsoo and stared at his perfect face for a moment.

“No wonder I always feel as if he’s always by my side.” You uttered.

“That’s because he is by your side all the time. No matter where you are, he never stops thinking about you. Ahh, I don’t know why I spilt everything.” He said. You just smiled. “Thanks for letting me knows.” You told him.

He merely smiled. “I got to go. You sure you are going to be fine?” You gave him an assurance nod and smiled a bit. “Alright then, goodbye...” he waved at you before leaving you.

Throughout the night, eventhough you are extremely exhausted, you tried to keep yourself wide awake. You wanted to be the first person to greet him once he wakes up. However as times went by, you grew really tired and eventually you fell asleep next to him.

***

The beam of light that hit your face immediately woke you up from your deep sleep. Slowly, you opened your heavy eyelids. You sighed a bit when you saw Myungsoo still lying on the bed, motionless. “Myungsoo ah~~ when are you going to wake up?” you mumbled.  All of a sudden, you heard a commotion outside the room.

Curious, you went towards the door and opened it. As soon as the door opened, the reporters immediately came swarming towards you. “Who are you? Is L going to be okay? How’s his condition?” they started asking you ample of questions. “Excuse me. Please sir, this is a hospital, you shouldn’t be here...” A nurse was trying to stop those reporters. “But we need to know his situation…”

Just then one of the infinite’s managers came. Realizing him, once again those reporters went to gather around him and started asking the same question you were asked before. “For now his condition is stable and there’s nothing to worry about. Let’s us all pray that he will soon wake up. But for now, I hope you don’t gather around here. It will be uncomfortable for other patients. Thank you.” He calmly answered their question and walked towards you.

“I think it’s best if you don’t stay around here for the moment. There’ll be reporters and you might feel uncomfortable. Go home first and come back later. I’ll call you if he wakes up.” The manager told you. You just nodded at his order and left.

***

“I bought you some fresh daisies today...” you told him. “I know it has nothing to do with you, but you know how much I love daisies right? I’m going to change the flowers.” You then went to exchange the wilted one with the daisies you just bought. “Pretty…” you mumbled to yourself.

It has been almost two week since the accident. Myungsoo still hasn’t wake up and you were beginning to feel worry. However everyday you prayed to God that you’ll be giving another chance to be with him. Since myungsoo’s accident, the rest of the members weren’t involved in any activities. Sunggyu was with unnie for the whole day and would only go home at midnight. Sometimes he even sleepover at the hospital to accompany her for the night. You on the other hand stayed with Myungsoo all the time. You even took a week off from work just to look after myungsoo.

“Myungsoo ah.. You know what? I met na eun just now. Remember na eun. She used to have a huge crush on you. She was with you all the time and I don’t know why I hate the fact that she always hung around you. I was probably jealous. But she grew up to be a really pretty woman. I bet you’ll be head over heels for her if you saw her.” You smiled to yourself.

“Myungsoo ah, it has been almost two week…” you gently held his hand. “Don’t you think you’ve enough sleep already?”

“Everyone misses you. Your fan gathered in front of the hospital everyday waiting for you. Your hyungs come here every day to check on you. Sungyeol oppa didn’t talk much these days. I bet he is missing you too.” You paused for a moment and stared at him.

“I miss you…” you said as tears beginning to well up.

“I miss hearing you say those three letters word, miss seeing your sweet alluring smile… I miss the way you look at me and I miss when you hold me in your warm embrace. I miss having you around me..” You tried to hold back the tears from falling. “Let me be honest, I can’t live without you. I tried, but…I can’t. Trying to forget you is just like trying to remember someone you never knew...”

“Please open your eyes myungsoo. Please, I am begging you, don’t leave me…” this time the tears you’ve been holding back fell from the corner of your eyes. “You’re the only one…I swear…”

_____________________________________

due to confusion, i have edited some part. Really sorry for that... -,- 

And for those you are still confuse about the accident, let me briefly explain to you and i've to warn you i'm not really got at explaning things, so i hope you guys will understand.

firstly, myungsoo got a call from sohee and she was acting weird throughout the conversation, so he sensed something is wrong, which is she wanted to commit suicide.

In order to stop her, he decided to go to her house. On the way, myungsoo was in panic state, so he asked his manager to drive faster and eventually, they get involve in an accident.

And as for sohee. She was actually waiting for him to come but since he couldn't make it, she killed herself. 

So, do you guys understand now?