Let’s spend the rest of our lives together

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“You’re the only one…I swear.”

You then stood up and planted a kiss on his forehead. “I’ll be back...” you were about to walk away when suddenly you felt something clinging to you. “Don’t leave...” he said, holding tightly to your arm.  You turned to look.

“myungsoo? You are awake... I’ll go get the nurse…” you told him. “No…stay.” He held you arm tighter. “I’m glad you are the first person I’ve seen. I miss you...”

You looked down, trying to avoid meeting his eyes. “I thought you are going to leave me… I was so worry. Thank God still give me the opportunity to see you again...” you uttered as you looked up again, finally meeting his gaze. He looked at you and smiled a bit. Without hesitation, you leaned down and gently hugged him.

“10 months ago, I felt like living in hell. Everything was falling out of place. I can’t do anything right.” He whispered to your ears. “But… You looked just fine in front of your fan...” You voiced out. “Do you know how much I suffered inside trying to hide my frustration? Do you have any idea how much it hurts to let you go?” You let him go and stared at him for a moment.

“I know I might sound selfish… But I have no intention to let you go again. Cause I rather die than living without you…” Carefully, he reached for your face and placed his lips onto yours.  “I regret letting you go Yeon Jung ah... “He said between the kiss.

 

***

“L goon..” Sungyeol exclaimed as soon as he entered the room. “Yah, you should wake up faster.. We are all worry about you. Especially her… She didn’t shower for 2 days looking after you..” Sungyeol gestured towards you. You shoot a nasty sneer at him. “Yah, you don’t have to tell that…”

He just playfully grinned at you. “Well, I just need to exaggerate a bit so that he will know how much he means to you.” He said. You turned to look at myungsoo and accidentally met his eyes. He flashed an overwhelming at you causing you to look away.

“Well, I’m just glad you are okay myungsoo ah…” Sunggyu said and turned to look at you. You nodded a bit and gave a signal to woohyun. The truth is, today is your unnie’s birthday so you and the rest of the members, exclude myungsoo had decided to do a surprise for her.

After Sunggyu’s signal, you pretended to make a call and carefully sneaked out of the room. Few moments later, Woohyun followed your lead, carefully sneaking out of the room too. “She didn’t notice right?” you asked woohyun. He confidently shook his head. You guys then met with the manager to take the cake and the presents from him.

“Who’s is this from?” you gestured towards a big red box. “That’s from Sunggyu hyung..” Woohyun replied. “Wow, this is one big present... I wonder what it is…” Woohyun grinned at you. “Never judge a present by its size...” he said.

After lighting the candles, you guys slowly headed back towards Myungsoo’s room.

“Happy Birthday to you…” You began to sing.

The rest of the members then sang along. “Make your wish unnie…” You told her. She smiled at you. “I wish to see everyone happy…” She said and blew the candles. You handed the cake over to woohyun and gave your sister a hug. “Happy Birthday unnie. I love you always...” you told her. “I love you too pumpkin.” She said and gently caressed your hair.

“Happy Birthday sweetheart..” Sunggyu wished her as he held the big red box in his hand. “Wow..i didn’t expect you to bring such a big box.” She said. He handed it over to her. “Open it now..” He insisted. “What? Now?”

Sunggyu nodded. “Open it noona. We want to see it too..” Woohyun said. “Araso..”

 You went to myungsoo’s side. 

Your unnie then untied the ribbon and opened the box. “Eh?” She looked at him in confusion. Sunggyu just smiled. There was a smaller box inside the big box. “Open the next one...” He said. You turned to look at myungsoo. He just shrugged. The rest of the members looked as clueless as your unnie except for Woohyun. *Seems like he knows exactly what the present is* you thought.

“Aishh hyung. What is this?” Sungyeol asked. “Shh. Just let noona open the next box.” Woohyun shut him off.

Eventhough your unnie was still confused; she just followed his ordered and opened the next box.  Again, there was another smaller box inside it. “What is this Sunggyu ah?” She asked. “A present that will last a lifetime.” He replied. She sighed.

Your unnie then opened the next box and just as expected, there was another small box.

“Open it…” he ordered.

And again, she just followed his ordered and opened the box.

Inside the small box, there was a diamond ring. Sunggyu then suddenly kneeled down.

“He is going to propose her...” Hoya uttered. Everyone was surprised by his sudden action except for woohyun who obviously knew about it.

"Sunggyu what are you doing?"

“I wish I could give you everything but I hope this ring is enough. Will you make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?” He said.

“Gyu ah..” She said as tears began to well up her eyes. “But…”

But before she could finish, he stood up and stole her lips.

“Please…be my wife...” he said between the kiss.