Brother-in-Law

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

The ray of sunlight that hit your face woke you up from your sleep. Your head felt so heavy, probably because you’ve been drinking quite a lot last night. “You are awake… Get up. You need to get ready for work...” your unnie said as she dried her wet hair. “My head hurts…” you whined while fixing yourself into a sitting position.

“I told you not to drink too much last night. Here take this and go get ready. Sunggyu is preparing breakfast.” She spontaneously said as she handed you a medicine and a glass of water. “Sunggyu oppa?”

She nodded. She then gestured towards the kitchen. You leaned forward to take a closer look and caught Sunggyu at the kitchen preparing some food. “No wonder I smell omelette..”  you said, smiling at her direction. After taking the medicine, you headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

After getting dressed, you immediately went to the kitchen. “You are already acting like a very reliable brother in law oppa.” You complimented him as you took a seat. Sunggyu chuckled and placed a bowl of tofu for you. “Your unnie need lot of energy since she will start working again today.”

“What? Unnie, you are going to work? You just got out of the hospital yesterday. At least rest for another day.” You were against it. “Oppa!”

“She never listen to me Jung ah.. Don’t worry my sister in law to be, I wouldn’t let her do any heavy work and send her home right away if she seems tired.” He assured you.

“But..”

“Don’t worry. She’ll be fine as long as she’s with me...” he lightly patted your head, trying to assure you again. You finally gave in and reluctantly nodded. “Have you finished eating? Manager hyung will be here in five minutes...” He asked unnie. Unnie took one last bite of her food and nodded. “Done…”

“Don’t worry about the dishes. I’ll settle it before I head to work. You guys go ahead.” You convinced both of them. “That’s okay. I’ll do it. Manager hyung isn’t here yet. I’ll do it quickly.” Sunggyu told you and immediately went to do the dishes. “Omo, uri brother in law is so nice. Saranghae oppa!” You and chuckled a bit. Both your unnie and Sunggyu laughed.

After done eating, the manager arrived and both of them left. Just then, you received a message from Myungsoo.

Morning princess…

I hope you don’t go to work with empty stomach. Have a good day.

I’ll meet you at lunch.

You smiled upon reading his text message. “Don’t worry. My stomach is full thanks to your leader…” you mumbled as you replied back his text.

***

“Sunggyu ah, where are we going?” Sun Young asked. Sunggyu didn’t answer but instead, he smiled at her direction and continued to drag her to an unknown destination.

“Gyu ah…where are we heading to?” She asked again. “You’ll see. I bet you will love it.” He spontaneously said. After a while, both of them finally arrived in front of a beautiful building. “What is this?” she asked herself, still confuse with the whole situation.

“Close your eyes..” he ordered her as soon as both of them got into the unoccupied lift.”What?”

“Just do it. And no peeking…” he warned her. Eventhough she was still unclear with what Sunggyu was planning to do, she just did as she was told. She closed her eyes tightly. “Okay. Hold on to my arm.” He said. Again, she did as told. “No peeking...” he warned her as he carefully led the way. “Araso… I can’t see anything right now.” She convinced him.

“Okay…Now open your eyes...” he ordered her. Sun young slowly opened her eyes. “I don’t know if this suit your taste or not but I hired a reliable person to design our future home...” he said. “Future home?”

He nodded. “Why? You don’t like it? We will move here after we get married…This is my wedding gift.”

“No sunggyu ah. I love it… It’s beautiful, but..” “Don’t worry, Yeon Jung can come and live with us. I don’t mind. Besides, I won’t be here all the time so it’s best if she live here with us.”

“I’m not too concern about her. But the house… We had been living there since our whole life; it’ll be hard for us to move to a new place…” She told him. Sunggyu merely smiled. He then slowly pulled her into his embrace. “Don’t worry. You’ll get use to it soon. Beside, don’t you think it’s time for some change?”

She slowly nodded. “I guess so…”

“Do you like it?” he changed the subject. She glanced up, looking straight into his eyes. “Love it… Thanks...” She said as she leaned closer, placing a quick peck on his cheek.

***

Today, Infinite will be having their fansigning event in Busan. Even though it was quite far from Seoul, you decided to go there and surprised Myungsoo and the rest of the member.  Your unnie had left early in the morning with the members and other staffs. After getting ready, you immediately went to catch the train to Busan.

Thankfully the train didn't leave yet when you arrived at the station. You bought yourself some snacks and board the train.

Just when you were about to settle down, someone lightly patted your shoulder. “Yeon Jung ah?” you turned to look.

“Jiyeon ah! Omo..” You were surprised to find Jiyeon standing next to you. She then took the empty seat next to you. “I can’t believe we meet here…” you said. “I know right. I noticed you earlier before you board the train. How are you?” She cheerfully asked. “I’m fine, as you can see…” You replied. “So, you are heading to Busan right now? Are you going somewhere?”  You continued.

“Ani… I’m currently working in Busan right now. I visited some relatives in Seoul… How bout you?”

“I’m going to a infinite’s fansigning…” You spontaneously answered her. “Ahh.. So I see you are still with him..” She teased you.

 "Want to come along? you asked.