Bad News

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

I was getting ready to have dinner with Yeon Jung when Sungyeol suddenly appeared. “How on earth do you plan to go out with her when your ankle isn’t fully recovered yet?” He said. I chuckled a bit. “We are not going for an extreme date, just a dinner. Besides, I think my ankle is already fine.” I told him. “Yeah right… Any plan to get her back?” he asked. I just smiled a bit. “If she’s not ready, then I won’t force her. It’s all based on her decision. And eventhough I really want to get back to her, I can’t be selfish and have to respect her decision no matter what.”

“And if you can’t have her forever? Are going to stalk her forever then?”

I smacked him a bit. “Don’t be silly. I’m not a stalker.”

“Oh yeah, you are not a stalker. I mean all you did is waited for her to get off work, sent her coffee every morning and made it seem like that chunji guy sent it to her..ermm what else?”

“I was not stalking her, just making sure she gets home safe. And that coffee? What’s wrong with sending her some coffee? I see nothing wrong.”

“Dude, if she knows that, I bet she will freak out. You are like an obsess fangirl. I mean you have already put Chunji responsible for taking care of her. Don’t you trust him?” I heaved a sigh. “I won’t ask Chunji to look after her if I don’t trust him. I just...miss her. I miss seeing her and I was trying to convince myself that she’s fine.” I told him.

“L ah.. I think it’s about time you move on. She’ll be fine…” he tried to convince me once again before making his way out.

After getting dress, I was about to head out when suddenly I got an unexpected call from Sohee. I decided to ignore it at first, but then I received a message from her and it was written.

Myungsoo ahh..

Are you avoiding my call? Why myungsoo ah? Do you hate me that much?

If you do, then I don’t think I have the reason to live anymore.

Anyyoung..

I got a bad feeling after reading her message and quickly dialed her number.

“Hello..” she said through the phone. Her voice sounded weak. “Sohee ah, where are you?” I asked her. She chuckled. “Why do you need to know when you don’t even care about me?” She said. “Sohee, just me tell where are you right now…” I insisted.

She didn’t answer my question. “No one like me anymore myungsoo ah. You hate me, Yeon Jung hates me too. I’m tired of living. There’s no point of living anymore.” She started to speak nonsense. “Sohee, I don’t hate you. Yah, where are you? Tell me please.”

“I’m sorry Myungsoo. Because of me you guys broke up. I was wrong, especially to Yeon Jung. I don’t deserve to live.”

I started to panic. “Sohee, please tell me where are you?”

“Don't try to find me.” she said with a sob. “Good bye myungsoo ah..” she said and immediately hung up. “Sohee ah.. Yahh!!” I tried calling her again, but she didn’t pick up.

“What happen?” Sungyeol asked.  “I got to go. Sohee, she’s acting weird.” I briefly explained.

***

 It was almost 11, but myungsoo still hasn’t appeared yet. You tried calling him but he wasn’t answering.  “Wine?” the waiter asked. You nodded and he poured some into your glass. “I know this won’t work.” You sighed.

After almost 2 hours waiting, you decided to leave. Just then, you got a called from your sister. “Hello unnie..”

“Yeon Jung ah. You need to come to the hospital now.” She said. “What? Why? Are you okay unnie?” you asked. There was a short silence at the end of the phone. “It’s not me honey. It’s Myungsoo and Sohee..” She said.

“Come fast...” she said. Shocked, I immediately dashed out of the restaurant and headed directly towards the hospital.

***

As soon as you arrived in front of the hospital, there was a few worried fangirls in front of the building. Some were crying and others had worried written all over their faces. Without wasting anymore time, you headed towards the emergency room. The rest of the members were already there including your sister and the other two managers. “How’s myungsoo?” you directly went towards your unnie as tears begin to roll down.

“We don’t know yet Jungie ah.” Woohyun answered you. “What happen?”

“I’m afraid we got another bad news jungie ah.” Woohyun voiced out. You waited for him to speak. “Sohee..She commits suicide. And myungsoo was on the way to stop her when the aciddent occured..”

Your knee weakened and suddenly you collapsed to the ground. “What?” You began to cry. “I’m sorry..” Your unnie said. No matter how bad Sohee was, she used to be your friend and losing her hurt you a lot. Woohyun came towards you and gently pulled you into a hug. “I’m sorry too Jungie ah..”

Just then, the doctor came out..