Jajangmyeon for dinner..

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

 “I thought I have already told you that the plan needs to be submitted by today! Why are you so careless?” He growled and threw away the plan roll. You lowered your head trying to avoid his intense gaze. “I’m…Sorry...I thought I brought the right one..” You trailed off. This time, you felt that your chest suddenly tightened.

You are currently working on two plans so it might be possible for you to accidentally switch the plan. However, you were pretty sure that you put the right plan inside the roll the other night.

“Why didn’t you check first before handing it over to me?” He asked.

You kept quiet, not knowing how to response. “Why aren’t you answering my question?” He barked causing you to startle. “Father! Stop it!” Chunji suddenly came into the room. “Stay out of this Chanhee. This is none of your business.”

“Father, she said she is sorry. Can we get it over with?” Chunji tried to defend you. “She needs to learn to be responsible.” His father told him. “People made mistake father! It’s only her first time. Do you have to yell at her like that? I think it’s not even necessary.” He told his father bravely.

Mr Lee sighed. He then turned to face you again. “I’ll let you go this time. I hope I made myself clear that I hate late submission. And if you do it again, I won’t hesitate to fire you.” He warned you. “I want the plan first thing in the morning tomorrow. It’ll be on my table before I arrived.” He instructed. You nodded a bit and immediately after that he left the room.

“I’m sorry about my dad.” Chunji said. “nah,, it’s not your fault. I was the one who should be blame for not being responsible.” You told him.

“I was positive I put the right plan inside.”You mumbled. “What?” Chunji asked. You slowly shook your head and headed outside.

Chunji suddenly grabbed your arm. “What did you mean you were positive you put the right plan?” he repeated what you just said. “No, it’s just that, I was sure that I put the right plan, but maybe I accidentally switch it with the one I’ve been working on right now. yeah..” You explained it to him.

*So this is what she meant? That girl* Chunji thought to himself.

You then went to your desk. “Are you okay?” Hyuna asked as soon as you placed yourself on the chair. Reluctantly, you nodded a bit. “Mr Lee can be really scary sometimes. He can be really fussy with these kinds of things.”

You turned to face her and smiled a little. “Well, I need to head home first. Are you sure you are okay? Do you want to go karaoke or something? I could make myself free if you want to…” She suggested. “Nahh, I’m good. Thanks.”

“Okay then, if you say so, Good bye Yeon Jung ah..” She lightly patted your back and left.

You suddenly felt gloom.

After being yelled at, you felt as if your spirit had left your body. You were in no mood at all. Suddenly sohee’s face came racing through your mind. “She wouldn’t switch the plan. Would she?” you uttered to yourself.

“Ani..ani..friend will never do that. I bet I accidentally switch it last night.” you uttered again. You then grabbed your phone and dialed myungsoo’s number. “Maybe he could cheer me up..”

However, there was no answer. You tried again, but still, no one picked it up.*he must be busy* you thought. “I miss you myung ah..”

***

The occupied office started to became quiet. More and more people started to leave the office. You wanted so bad to leave, but there’s still lots of work that need to be done. You took a glance over Chunji’s room and saw that he was still in there. Just then, Chunji caught you glancing at him. He smiled at your direction.

Ring…

You phone suddenly rang. Thinking it might be Myungsoo, you immediately grabbed the phone. However, you were shattered a bit when you saw Chunji’s name on the monitor. You looked at his direction in confusion. He then gestured for you to pick the phone up.

“Hello…”

“Don’t you want to go home yet?” He asked.

“What?”

“You still have lots of things that need to be done?” He asked again.

“I guess, why?”

“Then I’ll stay till you finish it all…” he told you and hung up.

Confuse, you looked back at his direction and saw him smiling at you. *So he’s going to accompany me?*

You then continued to do your work again. Few moments later, someone pushed the glass door and a man walked into the office. “Delivery…” He said.

“What? I didn’t order anything.” “I did..” Chunji voiced out and came out from his room. He went to get the order and paid for it. “Thank you sir. Enjoy your meal.” He said and left. “I thought you might be hungry, so I ordered some jajangmyeon. I hope you like jajangmyeon.”

“My favourite..” You told him.

“Let’s go to the pantry..” He suggested. You guys then went to eat at the pantry. It has been long actually since you last eat the jajangmyeon. You remembered that you used to go on a secret date with Myungsoo at a Chinese restaurant near the Wooliment building.  Myungsoo loves his black noodles.

It was a long time ago, but the memory is still fresh inside your thought.

“Hey, why aren’t you eating?” Chunji waved his hand, snapping you out of your thought. “Ahh, nothing..” You grabbed the chopstick and then started to nosh up. “hmm, this is delicious..” You exclaimed. It was actually the best you’ve ever taste. “Really?” He asked.

“Yeah…I’m not lying..”

Chunji chuckled. “Okay okay, I know you are not lying. Hey, you got something on your lips.” But before you could react, he leaned down  closer to you and his face was only a few inches from you. You were surprised by his sudden action.

His hand then reached your lips as he helped you wipe it off.

“Thanks...”

Just then…

“Myungsoo?”

Chunji turned to where you were looking and saw Myungsoo standing at the doorway of the pantry. “I called you, but there was no answer..” He said.

You searched your pocket and finally realized that you left your phone at your desk. “I left it at my desk.. Sorry..” You told him and was about to get up from the seat.

“I guess you really don’t want to be bother. I should be going..” he said and immediately left. “Myungsoo!!” you called him and stood up from your seat.

“Myung ah… Wait! We were just having dinner..” You tried to explain. He then stopped pacing and turned to face you.

“It doesn’t look like you were having dinner when I came. His face was only few inches from you. Any slight movement, you guys could be kissing each other already.”

You heaved a sigh. “He was helping me wipe…” “Just continue what you guys were doing. I’m tired and I’m going home.” He cut you off and started to pace again. You ran after him and immediately placed your arm around his waist, preventing him from taking another step.

“I swear to you, nothing happen...” You told him, hugging him tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

guys, i have a new fiction. Check it out if you have time

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162692/90-synchronization-blockb-minhyuk

tq :D