My star

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“Are you sure it’s okay for me to come along?” jiyeon asked as both of you got off the train after a 3 hours journey. You flashed a smile. “Why not? You are myungsoo’s friend too. Besides, it has been long since you last met him right?”

Jiyeon nodded and finally she was convinced by you, so she tagged along.

“Wahh.. After few years these guys still gain a lot of fans.” She voiced out in amazement when both of you entered the place where the fansigning event was being held. When the two of you arrived, the place was already crowded with fans.

After few moments waiting, the event started. The fans screamed as soon as those guys appeared. Your eyes immediately turned to look at Myungsoo. “It seems like he has no idea you are here..” Jiyeon said. “He doesn’t know I’m here…” you replied her as your eyes were still fixed on his smiling face.

Just like the rest of the fans, you guys waited for your turn to receive their autographs. While waiting, you took a few pictures of him. It felt so good to be able to see him smiling brightly. It was normal to see him smiling in front of his fan, but today your felt as if his smile was the brightest you’ve ever seen coming from him. “It has been long since I come to his fansigning as a fan. Today I really feel like his fan… Taking his pictures and waiting in line like the rest.”  You voiced out. “Well, you are still his no 1 fan for sure.”

About few moments later, you guys were getting nearer to them. Since you decided to surprise him, you prepared a cap to cover your face a bit; hoping that he wouldn’t recognize you. Today, you decided to come as his fan and not his girlfriend or even best friend.

Finally, it was your turn to receive their autograph. First, you went to get the autograph from Sunggyu. “Hel….” He stopped when he saw your face. “Shhh…” You shushed him. “Don’t let myungsoo know I’m here..” you warned him. Sunggyu smiled and nodded, clearly understand with what you are trying to do. He quickly signed the poster and passed it to Dongwoo. “Name?” Dongwoo pretended to ask you and signed it for you.

After getting autographs from the rest of the members, it was finally Myungsoo’s turn to give you his signature. Luckily he didn’t glance up, so he didn’t know it was you. Sungjong who was next to him had already recognized you but he didn’t say anything and just smiled by himself. “Hello... What’s your name?”

“I’m your no 1 fan...” you told him.

He looked up and was surprise to see your face smiling brightly at you. “Huh?”

“I’m your no 1 fan...” You repeated. Myungsoo smiled. “Are you planning to surprise me?” he asked as he signed the poster. “Yup. Why? Aren’t you surprise at all?”

“I am… Can’t you see I’m nervous right now?” he told you. You smiled a bit. “Don’t be… Here’s your give oppa..” you placed a box in front of him and winked at him before making your way to Sungjong to receive your last autograph. Myungsoo carved a bright smile. 

After receiving all the autographs, you headed back to your seat. You looked at your poster to see what myungsoo had written for you. He wrote.

Thanks for being my no 1 fan.

You might not be an idol or a star.

But did you know that you’re the star that’s shining inside my heart. I will always be your one and only fan.

L

♥♥♥

You smiled upon reading his sweet message. “He must’ve written something that makes you smile like that…” Jiyeon teased you when she saw you smiling by yourself. You glanced up and turned to look at myungsoo’s direction only to find he was looking at you too. Your eyes met his. You looked away avoiding his gaze and turned to face Jiyeon.

Your eyes then caught she was holding a piece of paper with a phone number written on it. “What’s that?” you asked gesturing towards the piece of paper she was holding. “Hoya just gave me his phone number. He said maybe we could hangout sometimes...” She told you. “What? Did he just ask you out?” She shrugged her shoulder as her cheek started to turn pink. “Omo, I think he is really asking you out… You like him too right?” this time you’re the one teasing her.

She looked down. “Well, the truth is I used to like hoya… But since we rarely met and there was not much from him, I decided not to confess. But, I have to admit I’m happy to see him today and that he still recognized me. He said he was sorry that he didn’t contact me. It was because he forgets to ask for my number and he was too embarrassed to ask from you.” She revealed.

“I guess another couple will born soon...” You again. She just shyly smiled. Since there were some fans left, you guys decided not to leave yet and waited till the event ended as there’ll be announcing something later on. Throughout the event, you couldn’t keep your eyes off Myungsoo. Once in a while, both you and myungsoo would steal a glance over each other.

It was finally the time for the last person to receive the signatures. All the fans waited anxiously for the announcement that will be announce later on. Sunggyu was the one to hold the mic first as soon as the last person got off the stage. “Hello inspirit.. are you having fun?” He asked.

The fans replied him in a cheerful tone clearly showing that they enjoyed the fanservice. “We would like to announce you that we will be having our next concert next month…” He said causing the fans to scream joyfully. “We know you guys are excited cause we do too…” Sungyeol continued.

“That’s the first part of our announcement… And there’s something that I’ve wanted to share with my fellow inspirits and I hope everyone will support it.” Sunggyu said as he breathed in anxiously.

The fans kept quiet a bit, anxiously waiting for Sunggyu to continue.  Looking at Sunggyu anxious face you knew exactly what announcement he will make. “I’ve been meeting someone for the past few years..” he said. The fans gone wild. Some were screaming in joy, while minority of the fans showed disappointment. “I know some of you might be disappointed but I hope you will give us your support…”

“Who is it? Tell us…” A fan asked. Sunggyu smiled a bit. “You’ll know soon…”

“Do you love her?” Another fan asked. “I wouldn’t be telling you this if I don’t love her..” he spontaneously answered. “Even though I’m frustrated, I will support you and her…” Another fan said.

Sunggyu smiled at those positive remarks. “Thank you. That’s why I love our Inspirits!” He said.

“How about the other members? Any of you guys dating anyone right now?”

The fan’s question caused you to worry a bit. You turned to look at Myungsoo. Hoya then grabbed the mic. “I’m not dating anyone right now. But after today… I might be seeing someone...” he smiled. Once again the crowd went wild. You turned to look at Jiyeon. Jiyeon stared at Hoya in disbelief.

“Glad to see you again…” he continued. The fans were starting to question who’s the lucky girl is. After handing the mic over to the other person, hoya turned to look at Jiyeon and smiled causing jiyeon to feel fluster.

Just then, Myungsoo grabbed the mic. This time, you were really worried if he will say something unexpected.  

“Somewhere in this room, there’s someone that certainly caught my eyes. Even if she’s not tallest in here or not the prettiest, she will always be the star shine the brightest out of all. And no matter how much she’s hiding, I could still see her. You know who you are…” he said.

“Oppa, are you dating someone in here right now?” The person next to you voiced out. Your heart was pounding crazily at the moment. “I’m not saying I’m dating anyone, I’m just saying there’s someone in this room that caught my attention. It could be you.” He playfully said. “Aishh oppa, there must be somebody in this room that you like right?” another one voiced out.

Myungsoo just shrugged her shoulder and smiled. Behind that alluring smile, you knew exactly who he was referring to. 

_____________________________________

the next chapter will probably be the last chapter..