Love Confession

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

She stared blankly at the shiny diamond ring, adoring its beauty. It was so beautiful that she loved it. But at the moment, she doesn’t know if she should be happy or not. She’s actually happy that the guy she loves finally proposed to her but kind off worry that she would leave him all of a sudden.

Just then, the door opened and her prince charming came in with happiness written all over his face, clearly satisfied that she accepted his proposal. “Do you like it?” He asked.

Sun Young just smiled a bit and nodded. “I do…”

“But Sunggyu  what about your parents?” She asked him. He calmly smiled at her direction. “Don’t worry. I’ve talked to my mom. She doesn’t fully approve it but she said I can do whatever I want from now on. She knew that no matter how many times she goes against my decision, nothing will change the fact that I’m still madly in love with you. Told you she would get tired of arguing with me...” He joked.

“I am not trying to be rude but… she might say that because she knows I won’t be living long...” She said.

Sunggyu looked at her and quickly pulled her into a hug. “She doesn’t know about it . And you will live long dear…” He said.

“Sunggyu...you know that I will die anytime soon right?” She slowly said.

He tightened his grip around her body.”No, you will stay with me... Please don’t say such nonsense.”

“Gyu ah..”

“Hmm..”
“I’m happy… Thanks…” she said.

“Please...stay as long as you can. Uh?”

She rested her chin against his shoulder and nodded a bit. “I will… You are the reason I live.”

***

You had finally started working again after taking a week off. You wanted to stay with Myungsoo until he fully recovered but he insisted that you started working again. Besides, both Myungsoo and your unnie will be discharged from the hospital soon.

“Hey… You will be joining the farewell party tonight right?” Hyuna asked all of a sudden. “Huh? Whose farewell party?” you asked.

“Huh? You don’t know yet? The president’s son.” She replied.

“Chunji?”

She nodded. “Yup… Today is his last day working. I heard he will be going back to Australia…” She explained briefly. “Ohh… I didn’t know that..”

“Well, maybe because you were not around for the past few days so he won’t be able to tell you that.”

“Hmm, perhaps.”

***

“You didn’t tell me today is your last day.” You told him as you took a sip of your juice. Chunji grinned. “ Mianhae. I want to tell you earlier but you were busy taking care of him so I decided not to tell you yet. Besides, it was a last minute decision.” He informed you.

“It will be no fun without you.”

Chunji chuckled a bit. “I bet you will have a lot of fun once L hyung is recovered.”

“tsk. But there’s no one to treat me to lunch anymore.”

“I have no reason to stay anymore noona.” He uttered.

“What do you mean?”

“I really like you noona. I really do. I decided to come working here so that I can be near you. I was so happy when I found out that we will be working together. But all my hope shattered when I know about you and L hyung. Even without you saying anything, I know that you really love him noona. After seeing how much you love him I can’t bear coming between you two.  He is your strength. No matter how many times you guys separated, in the end, you guys will always find the way to each other. “

“Chunji ah..”

“Just promise me one thing noona.” He said staring deep in your eyes.

“what?”

“Since I am finally letting you go now, don’t fall for any other guy except for L hyung. He will be the only one I approve.” He said smiling cheekily at you.

“Araso… So I guess this will be the last time I saw you?”

He nodded. “You don’t need to come and send me at the airport. It will be hard for me to say goodbye. Thanks noona, for always by my side.”

“That should be my line. Thanks Chunji ah. Take care and I hope someday, you will find someone who will love you more than I did.”

“Are you sure you loved me?” He cheekily asked. “Of course I do. You are like my guardian angel. Remember when I was so lost in Australia and you helped me? Or remember when someone almost snatched my bag and you came to rescue? Everytime I had a hard time, you’ll always be there.”

He bit his lower lips and turned to face you. “I am not your guardian angel. L hyung is…”

He then reached for his pocket and took something from inside it. “Here... I was going to give to you once I make you mine. But I guess it won’t happen anymore.” He handed it over to you. You took it from him and immediately opened the small box. Inside there was a necklace. “It’s beautiful. Thanks.”

“Here’s mine. It was supposed to be a matching necklace. This was supposed to be the key to your heart.” He gestured towards the heart-shaped pendant. “It’s beautiful. I like it.” you told him.-necklace.

“I got to go. I hope to see you again. Goodbye and take care.”

“Good bye noona. Take care too. You’ll always be my first love.” He waved at you.

You waved back and left.

***

After attending chunji’s farewell party you headed directly towards the hospital to meet Myungsoo.

“Hey..” You greeted him as soon as you entered the room. He was alone at that time with guitar in his hand. “Thank God you came. I thought I was going to die out of boredom.”He joked.

“No one die because of that silly. Here I brought some sweet potato for you. Let’s eat.” You told him. “Just put it there. Yeon Jung ah... Come here.”

“Huh?”

“Come sit here.” He gestured for you to sit next to him. Without further ado, you just followed his order and walked towards him. Slowly you placed yourself next to him. He put his guitar aside and suddenly gave you a back hug. He then rested his chin against your small shoulder. “I want us to stay this way for a moment.” He said.

“We could stay like this all night.” You spontaneously told him causing him to tighten his grip.

“Myungsoo ah..”

“Hmm..”
“Have you ever thought of going public with our relationship?” You asked out of the blues.

He loosened his grip a bit. “I have thought about it before… But it will be hard on you. So I don’t want to take risk.” He replied.

“But...i don’t mind it anymore. I don’t mind if people know about our relationship.”

“No baby… We will wait until the right time, uh?”

You merely nodded. “Do you want me to sing?” He asked. “Yes.” “This song is exactly what I want to say to you right now.” He said, smiling at your direction. “Araso..”

He then took his guitar and began to play the guitar while singing to a song.

It had been long since you last heard him sing and play the guitar and to be honest it felt so good to be here with him.

As he was singing to you, he turned to face you and your eyes accidentally met his.

I Love you incredibly” he sang the last line before he leaned closer to placed his lips onto yours.