Unease

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

YOUR POV

“Here’s sir..” Your unnie paid for the taxi fare. You got off the taxi and immediately went to get your luggage. “Wahh, I’m getting so excited. This is my first ever trip to Japan..” You exclaimed. Your unnie just smiled as she helped you with the luggage.

“You’ll have lots of fun. I can assure you…” She told you. Giving her one last smile, both of then entered the airport to check in. “There they are…” Your sister pointed towards a group of boys by the counter. Making your way between the crowds, you headed directly towards them.

“Noona, jungie ah..” Sungyeol discovered the two of you. He waved at your direction.

Waving back at him, you slowly made your way. “Hey!” Myungsoo greeted you. You smiled at him. “Aishh the lovey dovey couple is back in action...” Hoya uttered. “Shh, people might hear you.” You warned him.

“So what?”

Just then, you saw Sohee came. “Sohee ah..” “Annyoung!” She smiled at you. “I thought you need some companion, so we invited her..” Myungsoo briefly explained. “We? I thought you were the only one who wanted her to come along..” Woohyun voiced out.

“Yah!” Sunggyu elbowed him.

You looked at Sohee.”Well, companion is good enough. We could go around together.”

“Alright guys. Let’s go…” The manager ordered. “ahh, this feel more like a field trip than going promoting.” Sungyeol exclaimed. “Let’s go..” Myungsoo walked together with you.

“Oppa~~~Bye!!” The fans screamed.

Woohyun turned around, facing the fans and did his heart-throwing aegyo. “Good bye my lovely girls!! We’ll be back. Don’t go around and meet other guys..” He waved at them, causing them to scream even louder. “We won’t!!!!” they screamed.

“They never get tired of my greasiness.” Woohyun bragged smiling even wider than usual.

“Oppa, I think you should really stop your greasiness. You are getting old already!” You . “25 isn’t old gorgeous.” He put his arm around you. Myungsoo then shoved his hand away from your shoulder. “Hyung, I think you should really stop.” He glared at him. 

All of you then got on the plane. “I want to sit near the window..” You told myungsoo cutely. Myungsoo giggled a bit. “Did you just trying to act cute?” You pouted and shook you head a few times. “Ani..” You then immediately took the seat next to the window, while Myungsoo comfortably took the seat next to you.

“Is this seat taken?” Sohee came and pointed out towards the unoccupied seat next to Myungsoo. Myungsoo slightly shook his head. “Great!” She exclaimed and immediately sat down. “I really don’t want to interrupt both of you, but there was no seat left.  Mianhae.” She apologized.

“That’s okay Sohee ah.” You assured her. The plane finally took off and ready to head to Japan.

You looked out of the window, feeling very excited. “You know, from here I could sense that you was going all hype with the trip..”

“Of course. My first ever trip.” You told him as you continued to stare out of the window. “We had been informed about our schedule earlier today and it seems like we could go on a date together since we’ll be free on the last day..” He smirked.

“Date?”

He nodded. “I’ll be your tour guide for one day. Just tell me where you want to go. I’ll take you.” You smiled at him and immediately nodded.

***

“We’ll be landing shortly. Thank you.” The announcement woke you up from the short nap. Carefully you opened your eyes and fixed your position. You then stretched a bit trying to reduce the soreness and turned to your side only to witness a scene that you wished you didn’t see. From where you sat, you could see Sohee sleeping soundly with her head slightly resting on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Heaving a sigh, you avoided looking at that direction; and instead you turned to stare out of the window.

After witnessing the unwanted scene, you realized that your heart was suddenly pounding slightly faster than usual. You knew you shouldn’t be jealous of things like that, however every little things that Sohee did put your heart in an unease state.

You felt a slight disappointment and frustrated whenever Sohee was around Myungsoo.

“Hmm..” Myungsoo yawned. You quickly closed your eyes, pretending to fall asleep again. “Wake up Jungie, we are going to arrive soon.” He leaned closer and lightly shook your shoulder. You pretended to wake up again.

“We are here already?” Sohee asked. Myungsoo nodded.

Few moments later, the plane landed safely. You guys got off the plane and went to take the luggage.

“Prepare your ears dear.” Woohyun warned you after claiming the luggage. As soon as Infinite walked out of the arrival terminal, you could hear hundreds or probably thousand of girls screaming their name while holding banner with their name on it.

Some even brought presents to pass it over to the boys. The scream grew even louder when Woohyun started to act all greasy. You frowned, trying to endure the chaotic moment. Your unnie then put her arm around you. “This is what I have to endure eveytime.” She told you.

The boys then headed towards the hotel with a separate van, while you, Sohee and other stylists took another van.

“Wow, it wasn’t really this chaotic the last time I came.” Sohee uttered. “Last time?” You turned to her direction and asked.

She nodded a bit. “I came here 3 years ago to watch their second invasion concert. I missed the one in Korea, so they invited me to the one in Japan.” She explained. She then uttered a few words; however you were preoccupied in your own thought that you barely listened to her words.

***

Ringg…

The alarm clock of your phone rang. You groaned at the annoying ringing sound and pulled the blanket up in hope that it would block the ringing sound from piercing further into your eardrum.

“Aishhh..” You growled and searched for the phone, switching off the ringing sound. Slowly you opened your eyes and discovered that your roommate was absence. You yawned and fixed yourself into a sitting position as your eyes lingered around the hotel room searching for her figure. “Sohee ah..” You called her name but there was no answer.

You then got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash your face.

“Ahh, my face look so swollen.” You whined, looking at your reflection. “Aish, Where did she go?” You mumbled to yourself. Just then, the door bell rang. Thinking that it might be Sohee, you went to get the door.

“Oppa..”

You were a bit startled when you saw Woohyun standing in front of the door. “Jungie ah..” He laughed.

You sighed and put your hair bang down trying to hide your swollen face. “Yah, is it really you?”

“Tsk, oppa. Stop it. My face is usually really swollen in the morning.” You told him. He titled his head and leaned closer, trying to take a good look of your face. “oppa!!” You whined as you pushed his forehead away.

“Swollen or not, you still are pretty to me. Go get ready. We are going for breakfast.” He informed you.

“Where’s sohee?” He suddenly asked. “Oh yeah Sohee, she wasn’t in the room when I woke up. I have no idea where did she go.”

“Oh really? I bet she was already at the café or something. Screw her; just go get yourself ready, I’ll wait. Go faster faster..” He pushed you into the room, gesturing for you to go and change.

“Weird, why is he the one who woke me up instead of myungsoo ?” you uttered to yourself in confusion. You then go and get dressed.

_____________________________________

guys, unfortunately i have bad news. 

.

.

.

.

.

I'll be really really busy for the next 2 weeks, so i might not been able to update fast.. T.T

but i'll update whenever i have free time. Really sorry guys. I just hope you guys will understand and wait patiently for me to update.