Exhilarating date

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

“Myung ah.. Are you sure this is fine?” You asked him as soon as the two of you arrived in front of the main entrance of the amusement park. He fixed his cap a bit and nodded. “Don’t worry…” he turned and gave you a smile before taking hold of your hand, dragging you into the park.

It has been long since he last held your hand and honestly there was an electrifying feeling to it. As he entwined his fingers around yours, you could feel your heart pounded so fast. His hand felt warm against your skin.

The place was crowded with people and you were worried that someone will discovered him and things will eventually turned into a disaster instead of a perfect date. You anxiously looked around, making sure that nobody recognised him.

You then stopped him from taking another step. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Myungsoo ah.. Is this really okay?” You asked him, worried. He let go of your hand and leaned down a bit, cupping your face with both of his hand. “Stop worrying. It’ll be fine…” He assured you.  

“Let’s go…” He said as he held your hand again. Finally, you were convinced enough with his words. “Where should we go first?” He asked. You thought for a moment while looking around the huge place. Suddenly he burst into a laugh. You were slightly confused and turned to look at him. “Wae? Wae?” you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

“Remember when we first came here?” He asked and started to laugh again. You hit his shoulder a bit. “Yah!! Stop laughing… I don’t understand what you are trying to say..” you scolded him. “Araso, remember we came here before and you really wanted to ride that…” He said pointing at one roller coaster ride.

You spun your head towards where he was pointing. “Ohh yes.. Wae?”

“Yah? You seriously don’t remember?” He asked again, holding back his laugh. You shook your head still unable to recall what actually happened. “You were so eager to ride that but I end up riding it alone because you weren’t tall enough to get into the ride..” He explained, still chuckling.

You suddenly recalled the unfortunate incident. You were 13 back then. You went to the same park with him and were really excited about riding that roller coaster ride. It was the highest and the scariest ride in the park. However, you were quite short back then and were not tall enough for the ride. Myungsoo ended up riding it alone, while you were only watching him from the side.

“Ahh shut up Myungsoo ah. I was a bit short back then, I admit.” You said.

“Let’s see if you are tall enough to get on this time.” he teased you. “Yah~~!” you growled. He giggled and immediately grabbed your hand, heading towards the ride. Fortunately this time you passed. “Its obvious I grew taller.” You told him. He just smiled. “You don’t have to grow any taller. I like you just the way you are now.” He said and walked ahead of you. You flushed at his sudden comment.

As you stepped your feet into the ride, you suddenly felt fear clouding your mind and adrenaline rushed through your vein. All of a sudden you felt anxious. “Jungie, you look pale suddenly. Are you sure about this?” He asked concern.

“Of course. This is the ride I’ve been longing to get on.” You tried to act brave. “Okay..” he said. You leaned back and clenched your fist, trying to hold back the fear.

Few moments later, the ride begins and it started to move up to the peek. You started to freak out when you realised you were high above. Realising that you grew even paler, he grabbed your hand and held it tightly. “Don’t let go.” He said.  The ride then begins to move very fast downwards by the hill and it went around upside down. You screamed your lung outs and shut your eyes tightly as you held on to his hand as if you never wanted to let him go.

The exhilarating ride finally came to a complete end when it started to decelerate. You were relieved that it finally ended. Myungsoo put on his specs and hat back on. You sat there, still speechless. He turned to face you and laughed a bit. He then leaned towards you and helped you to fix your messy hair. “There’s probably a reason why you shouldn’t rode the ride back then.” He told you.

“Jung… Gwenchana?” He asked since he realised you were still trauma by the whole roller coaster ride. “It’s a good thing I’m short. I will never ride that again.” You informed him. He chuckled. “ Let’s go and have some more fun.” He suggested.

Both of you then went and have fun at the park riding all sorts of ride. You then suggested going to the ice rink to skate. You were actually pretty good at skating, but unfortunately Myungsoo was completely the opposite.

At the ice rink, he stood by the corner, barely knew how to stand up properly. “Aishh, jungie ah. You know how I at skating.” He whined. You laughed and showed off some of your skills. He scoffed. “Show off..” he mumbled.

You went towards him. “Hold on to my hand…” You suggested, offering your hand.  Without giving much thought he took your hand. You then started to skate with him clinging to you. He was unstable earlier but as you started to slowly take him around, he eventually got comfortable. “You better not let go of my hand.” He warned you.

You carved a smile. “I’m going to let go…” You , slightly pulling your hand. “Yah yah...” He held you even tighter. You laughed at his childish act. As you were busy laughing at him, you didn’t realised a person in front of you and accidently hit the person. You lose your balance and fell on your . Myungsoo who was clinging to you also fell down.

Both of you laughed. “That’s what you get for showing off and threatening me..” he said. You tried to stand up but unfortunately you fell for the second time causing him to burst into a laugh. "Double punishment missy." You chuckled and tried to stand up again.

After an amazing time at the ice rink, it was finally getting dark. “That was fun..” you told him. “It was not really fun until you fell down..” he joked and started laughing again. “You enjoy it too much myungsoo ah..I think we should head home. It’s getting late already…” You informed him.

“Not yet, we still have one more place to go.”

“What? I thought we finished the entire ride in here.”

“Not yet. There’s still one left…” he gestured towards the ferris wheel.

You smiled and followed him as he led you towards the wheel.

“It’s so beautiful from up here.” He said looking out of the window. “Yeah and kinda serene. There’s too many people down there.” You continued.

“I know right.”

“Myung myung… today was fun. Thanks…” you thanked him.

He just replied with a slight hum and stared at you. “What?” you asked. Suddenly, he bent forward, getting closer to you. Unexpectedly, he gently placed his lips on yours. His lips felt so soft yet sweet on yours.

Repelling from the kiss, he stared deep into your eyes. “Please be mine again…”