farewell Love

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

 

It has been 2 weeks since the last time you met myungsoo. He didn’t call you at all. You wanted so bad to give him a call but unfortunately you have no courage to do so. From far, you quietly watched him as he smiled brightly at his fellow inspirit.

You were glad to see him at least smiled in front of his fan, but despite those alluring smile, you knew he was actually hiding his despondency. His eyes said it all. “Are you going to keep stalking him like this?” a familiar voice snapped you out of your thought.

You were a bit startled by his presence but tried to force a smile. “I’m not stalking him. I just want to make sure he’s fine.” You told Chunji. “I’ll be going first.” You excused yourself. Chunji suddenly grabbed your wrist. “You miss him right?” He asked.

You didn’t reply him because you know; he knows very well what your answer is going to be. “Want to go and have a drink?” you asked.

Chunji just slightly smiled and nodded.

***

Chunji helped you poured the soju into your glass.

“Ahjumma, one more bottle please..” You demanded. “Noona… this is your 3rd bottles, I really think you should really stop.” He said. You ignored him and continued to drink. “Chunji ahh… Why things didn’t turn out the way I wanted?” you asked.

Chunji didn’t answer you. He knew you were already drunk. You head felt so heavy but you continued to drink. “First the fan.. Now this...misunderstanding? Confusion? Aishh, I don’t know already. All I know, I’m tired of handling this.. And unnie…” You paused.

Suddenly you burst into tears. “Unnie…Unnie… I.. don’t want her to leave me Chunji ah..” you told him and cried non-stop.

Chunji pulled you into a hug and gently rubbed your back. “Why is these things keep happening to me Chunji ah.. Wae?” You cried on his shoulder.

“Yeon Jung ah… Things don’t always go the way we want it to be. And everything happen for a reason..” He tried to console.

“For what reason chunji ah? Tell me?” You asked him as more tears fell from your eyes. You took the bottle of Soju and poured yourself another glass. “Noona… I think you should stop.” He grabbed the bottle from you. “Yah!” you yelled at him and immediately took back the bottle.

***

Chunji slowly laid you on the bed. He helped you took off you jacket and shoes. “I have never seen her drunk before.” Your unnie said.

“I bet it’s all because of me.” She weakly said.

“Don’t blame yourself noona… She’s not in a good condition with..L” he told her.

“Myungsoo? Wae?” She asked. Chunji paused for a moment, not knowing how to answer her question. “Maybe some misunderstanding. I’m not too sure myself.” He briefly told her.

Sun Young nodded a bit. “Then, I’ll be going first. Good night noona.” Chunji excused himself and left.

***

Myungsoo’s POV

“Myungsoo ah..focus…” Sunggyu hyung snapped me out of my thought. “Let’s take a break for a moment.” He finally said. Carefully, I paced out of the practice room. It has been 2 weeks since I last talked to Yeon Jung. I wanted to give her a call but I assumed she still need some time to think.

I gulped a large amount of water to quench my thirst. “Hey, you okay?” Sunggyu hyung appeared out of nowhere.

I didn’t reply. “I went to Yeon Jung’s place this morning to check up on noona. Yeon Jung, she came home drunk last night..” he told me.

“What? Drunk?” he merely nodded. “She’s not the kind of girl who would come home drunk.”

“I bet she’s been having a hard time too.” He said.

Sunggyu patted my back. “I hate to say this, but they need both of us right now. Yeon Jung needs you.”

I shook my head a bit. “I don’t think she needs me anymore.”

“Are you sure?”

I shrugged my shoulder a bit. “It’s getting complicated hyung. I have no idea what to do anymore. Maybe this wouldn’t happen if I didn’t become an idol.”

“So, you are saying that you regret being an idol?” he asked.

I didn’t know how to answer his question. “You know what, in a relationship, there’ll always be obstacle. Sometimes, these obstacles are the one that will make your relationship stronger than anything else. I hope you guys make a right decision.” He then stood up and left.

I reached for my phone and carefully dialed her number. “Yeon Jung ah.. Let’s meet up.”

***

I carefully placed the coffee in front of her. “How are you?” I asked her.

She smiled a bit. “I’m good. You?” I gave her a nod. “Same.”

“So, what is it that you want to tell me? Cause I have something that I wanted to tell you too..” she said.

“You first..”

“I know this ain’t easy for you but just so you know this ain’t easy for me either. I’ve never thought we would come this far. I’m.. really glad to have you in my life. Really glad. No one can make me happy like you do. I can’t help but to smile every time I’m with you. I want you to know that you are the reason behind all these smiles.” She said.

Her eyes started to well up. “Knowing you, being with you and making memories with you all these years are the best thing that have ever happen to me.” She forced a smile. My heart was beating faster as I waited for her to continue.

“But.. as times went by, I realized things had becoming complicated that I…don’t think I can go on..” she said and finally her tears fell down. “I know.. I know this is not what you want to hear, but..i have to tell you this.” She continued, trying to hold back her tears.

I know I’ll be hearing that. I looked down, trying to avoid her gaze. “I’m sorry..” She said again.

I swallowed hard the lump in my throat. “I...was about to tell you the same thing too.” I told her causing her to glance up. “Huh?”

“Even though I don’t know if I’m going to survive without you, I think… this is the best thing for both of us.” I forced those words out. She leaned against the chair as more tears streaming down. I then slowly reached for her hand. I gently squeezed her hand and looked straight into her glassy eyes. “After this, I hope you would try to forget everything about me, about us. No matter what, please be happy.” I tightened my grasp.

She kept silence. “And like you said before, even though I let you go, that doesn’t mean I will stop loving you. I’m still you best friend if you need me.” I told her.

She smiled a bit. I then stood up and went to her side. Carefully, I held her chin up and leaned closer to her. “You’ll always be the best thing in my life.” I whispered to her ears.

Slowly I crashed my lips onto hers. The gentle kiss gradually turned into a deep passionate kiss.

“Goodbye Love.” I said as soon as we broke the kiss. I helped her wiped her tears and then immediately left.

My tears beginning to fall as I paced through the exit. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

i know this is too depressing :(

Anyway, this story is going to end soon, so i hope you guys will keep reading till the end.

And i want to thank all my loyal readers. Thank you for reading and commenting :D

you guys are jjang. ^^