President Lee's son

Dating an Idol [ sequel to My Celebrity Crush]

It was almost a week since you came back and today was your first day going to work. You had been offered a job at an architecture firm few days ago. As you were getting dressed up, your unnie entered the room. “You know how glad I am that you got to study and finally being offered a job. I’m really glad that you didn’t end up like me.” She said.

You glanced at her as you buttoned up your pale pink blouse. “Unnie, it is all thanks to you.” You told her. She looked rather surprised.”Me? Wae?”

“You don’t know how lucky I am to have a sister like you. You are the one that inspired me to study hard and achieve my dream. You help me climb the ladder that I once thought was impossible to climb.” You told her as your eyes gleamed blissfully. She pulled you into a hug. “If omma was still here, I’m sure she’ll be really proud.” She told you.

You smiled. 

***

You took a glance over your watch as you waited for the bus to arrive. You could feel your heart pounding at an unusual rate. You were slightly nervous because it was your first time. The feeling you encountered this time was the same when you first attended college. Just then, a person approached you taking the empty seat next to you.

He carefully placed a cup of coffee and immediately left without even a word. You were confused for a moment, however as you watched him disappear you suddenly realized that he looked kinda familiar. The coffee then grabbed your attention when that person left. You noticed there was a green ‘post it’ note attached to it.

You took the note off.

Have a nice day miss shin. I hope you like the Americano ^^

L

A smile erupted on your face upon reading the short note.  No wonder he looked familiar, it was Myungsoo after all.  Just then, he called you. You immediately picked it up. “Like it?” he asked. “Yah, you should at least tell me it was you and left after you greeted me.”You sulked. “Mian. I thought it’ll be a lil bit romantic that way.” He admitted.

“Here comes your cheesy personality again…”

He laughed. “Admit it jungie ah, you miss my aegyo right?” He blurted out. “Bwoh?” You laughed. “I’ve got to go. Going to practice later on. Have a good day at your new workplace. Tell me when it’s over; maybe we could meet each other afterwards?”

“Hmm. sounds good. My bus is here. Talk to you later.” “Okay. Bye..” then both of you hung up and you got on the bus.

As soon as you arrived, you could feel your jaw was slightly lowered as you were pretty much amazed by the amazingly designed building. It was tall and looked extremely luxurious. With it grand entrance, it was kind of hard to believe that this building is actually an office instead of a 5-star hotel.  You carefully headed towards the lift.

When you reached the 15th floor of the building you arranged your steps towards the reception. “Good morning miss.” The lady smiled and bowed slightly. You bowed and gave her smile. “I’m the new intern.” You briefly explained.

“Oh, are you Miss Shin Yeon Jung?” she asked.

You briefly smiled and nodded a little. “Right this way miss...” She showed you around the office before leading you to your table. After meeting some of your colleagues, she led you to your table. “Here’s your table.” You thanked her and bowed. Immediately after that she left.  

You then started to settle your things down. “You are the new intern? I’m Hyuna…” A person next to you introduced herself. “Yeon Jung.” You introduced. “Yah, that’s president Lee’s son. Lee Chan Hee.” You suddenly heard some girls whispered. “That name sound really familiar.” You mumbled to yourself. “He’s so good looking. Too bad he’s our dongsaeng.” You overhead. This time you turned to look. Your eyes widened in disbelief as you watched the familiar looking figure walking towards the President’s room. “Chunji..”

Just then Chunji caught you and he smiled. “Hyuna sshi..” “Nehh..”

“Whos’ that?” You pointed towards Chunji who is now making his way into the president’s room. “What? That guy just now? I heard he’s the president’s son and he just graduated from overseas. He’ll be our new intern too. Just like you. I also heard he’ll be the one to take over this firm in future.” She told you.

“He never told me that..” You uttered silently. “What?” hyuna asked.

“Ohh nothing. He’s a good looking.” You blurted out. “I know right. I bet he’s younger than us.”She said and immediately continued her work.

 

Sun Young’s POV

“Sorry I’m late today…” I apologized as soon as I entered the dressing room. “That’s okay noona. Wah noona, you didn’t wear any eyeliner today?” Sungjong asked. “Hmm…I was not in the mood to make up today..I didn't wear any make up either” “Aish, I’m sure you still had your bb cream on.” Sungjong accused. I smiled faintly.

“Pretty. You had a pair of beautiful eyes noona… Just like Jungie. Aigoo, these two sisters are pure gorgeous,they are like angel. Since L is back together with Jungie, why don’t we date each other noona?” Woohyun said, winking greasily at me while doing his never ending aegyo.

Sunggyu hit his head slightly. “Yah! Stop being greasy..” he scolded him.

“You are just jealous Hyung.” Hoya . Sunggyu’s ears started to turn red.  I looked at his direction and our eyes met. He gave me a slight grin, reducing the size of his already small eyes.“Sun Young ah, could please help me get L’s outfit at the car. I accidentally left his” Jieun told me suddenly causing me to look away from him. I nodded. “Yeh unnie.” I then arranged my steps towards the car park.

After getting L’s outfit, I made my way back to the dressing room. However my step was immediately stopped by an adorable stuffed elephant placed in the middle of the car park. I bent down and took a closer look of it. http://www.stuffedark.com/images/elephantbimbo.jpg

“Who left you here, cutie?”  I slightly touched the stuffed animals. Just then, I could feel a figure approached me. I looked up and saw Sunggyu smiling. “You like it Noona?” He asked, with a smile still fix on his full makeup face. I stood up and nodded a little.

“Well the thing is I found this elephant on my way here. He’s kind of lost and he’s miles away from his hometown. He asked me to find him someone that can adapt him. However he gave me condition. The one that adapt him should be someone with an appealing smile and a pair of dazzling eyes. These two conditions suit you best.” He sweetly told me causing a slight curl on my face. He picked it up and handed it over to me.

“Adapt him noona.” He insisted, shoving the elephant at my direction. “Well.. on one condition..”

“You have condition too?” He whined slightly. I merely nodded. “Hold it for me for a sec. I need to hold L’s outfit.” I bluntly told him.

He chuckled a bit. “Araso…” 

_______________________________________________

sorry for the late update. I have the idea, in facts lots of them, but i had a hard time putting it into a word. >.<