Chapter 9

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov
Cafeteria of University 


The group of 5 friends, everyday lunch time will gather at the cafeteria for chit chat and having lunch. Still, the two sisters are the attention of everyone, but those people wont disturb them by talking just will handed some gift or letters, they normally just will throw the letters, but the gift or snacks will give to Namjoo. Chorong had been tried to grew more close to Bomi, and the other side Eunji still work hard to get attention from Naeun, but Naeun never really care, she had been texting or holding her phone for the past week, Chorong had no idea who is her sis texting, sometime she will grining on the phone while reading the message, this make Bomi also notice and sometime will in class. 
Today same as the usual, they all have gather for the lunch again. When they are having lunch, Naeun received a text, then she excuse herself from them to make a call. Eunji been really suspicious asked “Chorong-ah, do you know Naeun is calling who? She is keeping her phone for the whole week”. “I have no idea too, she seem like keep it secret too from me” Chorong just shrug. Eunji asked again, “Is it she texting with the ‘Simon’?” . Bomi has been choked with his drink and control his laugh, Chorong heard it with widened her eyes, “Eunji-ah, do you ever know Simon is who?” , Chorong has been control so hard to laugh out loud. “Naeun boyfriend right?” Eunji answer with head hanging down. Then Bomi burst is laughter,  “Simon is our puppy, Eunji-ah… What make you think he is her boyfriend” Chorong replied then laugh togethe with Bomi. Eunji is blurred and confuse, and finally she get what Chorong mean, and hit Bomi. “Yah! How dare you, you know already but didn’t told me!” Eunji angry to Bomi make him ashamed infront of them. “Lol… I forget to told you, I that day just want to tease you, technically I didn’t lie you, he is really white and cute, I just didn’t review the identity is puppy not human” Bomi defend himself, but he still funny for the Eunji expression. And Namjoo keep on laugh non-stop to her cousin too. Then Eunji back with the topic again “ Then is Naeun seeing someone now?” He asked while look at Chorong. Chorong think a while and answer “So far for now, I don’t think she have, but I really have no idea who is she texting, unless she is texting him”. “Him?” This time is Bomi who is curious said. Chorong just nods, before she could continue Naeun is come back. 
They have stopped the topic immediately, and Naeun didn’t notice everything. They act like nothing happen and keep on update each other story in their class. Suddenly a voice come from behind, “Chorongie~ Naeunie~ I’m back”, everyone is startle except for Naeun. She quickly get up to hug  him. 


Bomi pov 
This is the first time I saw that witch smile so happy. I wonder who is the guy, and Chorong feel like knowing the guy too. Then I hear Eunji asked after they broke the hug “ Who is he?”, Naeun answer with “He is my….”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter