Chapter 55

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

“Here they are came…. Do you think something happen between them after that night?” Asked Eunji to Hayoung when he saw Bomi walk from car park. “I guess so, they seem like didn’t have much interaction like before” answer Hayoung that saw Bomi and his niece separate the way, Eunji just nod as agree.   

“Hey….” Greet Bomi once he is arrive the bench join his friends. “What’s up bro, is that something bothering you?” Asked Eunji. Bomi just sighed. Hayoung took chance to asked again “How is the surprise? Did Naeunie like it?”. Bomi just look down shook his head and sigh again. “She didn’t like it? That’s not possible, I bet everyone get it will feel touch” Eunji asked. Hayoung notice that Bomi still remain silent and pats his back, “What’s wrong? Is anything happen after we gone that day?”.
Bomi finally spoke after the long silence, “I didn’t get the chance to show her the portrait”. Both his friends is startled and this time Hayoung asked again, “You haven’t show her? It’s been two days, didn’t you just text her that day to came back early? And both you never talk about Siwan? Did she said anything about where Siwan brought her?”.

Bomi lift his head and look at his two best friends answer, “She seem like avoid me after that night..She came back right after you all left that night, but she didn’t said anything just head back to room, and the next day she stay at the studio whole day claim that she is busy with her work”. The two friends just feel sorry to him after heard the story. “Hayoung-ah, what should I do? What if Siwan approach her back now? Is that mean she will leave me?” Asked Bomi with frown. Hayoung just open his mouth let out a sigh, “I donno she will leave you for Siwan or not, but I’m sure Naeunie is not the type of easy fall for someone,I can she is in love with you… I guess that maybe is something that happen on that night, you need talk to her, if you wanted to know how she feel”. “But she is avoid me, she even told me to don’t need to wait her later, she will stay at the studio for project” Bomi let out a sigh again. “Just give her sometime, maybe she really need times to think it… Easy bro, you know we are on your side right?” Eunji pat on his shoulder and smile. “Yea…. Just don’t  worry now, lets go to class” said Hayoung while think of something. 

Art building 

Naeun is paint on her portrait for nothing, it seem like more are mix all the colors, the floor is shutters with lot of papers curl in balls. Her mind is occupying something, “I see you have something crossed your mind” a voice that speak behind her ear make her jolt. She turn around and saw the person smirks at her, “Omo! Hayoung-ah! You have startled me, when did you get here? And how did you know I’m here?” 

“Well.. Let say that I just bribe one of your course mate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter