Chapter 35

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

Bomi still dumbfound with the incident just now, but then he realize Naeun is nowhere, he quickly pack his thing run out to search for Naeun. But there is no sign, he run to Naeun’s faculty try to see whether she at class or not, he found one of the Naeun’s course mates, but all of them never seen her. He started panic and he still no idea why did Naeun will react like that just now. He try to call Naeun but her phone cant reach. He finally dial a number, “Hello!buddy whats up?” Hayoung answer right away Bomi call him. “Hayoung-ah! I’m dead now! I lost Naeun, I cant reach her, do you have any idea where she is?” Bomi is asking help from the brilliant uncle again. “WHAT! Wait…wait…. Isn’t she going library with you just now?” Asked Hayoung. “Yes… But something have come up suddenly, I cant explain too much here, can you help me get here?” Bomi is panicked now. “Lets just go home search, I will call Chorong to see whether she back home or not” said Hayoung. “Which home? Your home or my home?” Asked Bomi with confuse. “Aish! Of course you are back to your home! Idiot! I will check with Chorong first, then I will head to your place in 20 minutes, you better give me a good explanation” Hayoung answer with impatience. “Okay okay, keep in touch later, I will rush back now” Bomi end call. 

He rush to his car and on the journey back, he still keep calling and message to Naeun, but still didn’t get response. He started worry and the same time Hayoung is check on Chorong, try not to get Chorong suspicious, “Hello, Chorongie, did Naeunie at home now?” Asked Hayoung upon Chorong answer the phone. “I don’t think she is at home when I’m leaving just now, wae?” Answer Chorong. “Ah… Is nothing, because she said she will head home take thing something, so I just to double comfirm with you” replied Hayoung. “Hmm…. Okay… I’m going to attend meeting with grandpa now, talk to you later” answer Chorong. “Okay, fighting Chorongie…bye” said Hayoung before end the call. “Then I better go to their place now… Aish… This kid … Why she have to switch off the phone!” Hayoung throw his phone on the side, and drive his car to Bomi and Naeun place. 

Bona place

Once Bomi reach his condo, he due to panic keep on key wrong the password. When he open the door only greet by Simon. “Simon, did your mom back yet?” He hug Simon and the dog, the dog just his face and wag it tail. Bomi know the answer, direct head to Naeun’s room and knock, “Hey, are you inside?” There is no response from inside and sound. Naeun after leave the library , she angrily walk out and grab a taxi head to home without wait for Bomi. At the moment, she just want alone and doesn’t want to see Bomi’s face or voice. She feel mad of the Bomi stupidity, but she mad at herself that why she is acting this way. Once she back home, she head to her room and lock it right a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter