Chapter 13

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov
Today they all are prepare for picnic. Chorong has been wake up early to prepare some light food for them,  she is smiling while she prepare sandwich, and think of Bomi. Hayoung just woke up and walk to kicthen, he saw Chorong is singing and packing the sandwich in the box,“Is that for Bomi ?”he suddenly talk beside Chorong ear, make Chorong starled. “Oh my god Hayaoung-ah, you scare out of me” scream Chorong. Hayoung just giggles , “When did you come in?” Asked Chorong . “Hmm… When you are dancing and singing there” he answer while act like pretend to think. Chorong is shy, “Where is Naeun?” Asked Chorong as she didn’t saw her sister. “She must be on the bed again, I go to wake her” replied Hayoung and run to upstairs. Hayoung knock Naeun door, but he didn’t get any response, “I’m coming in!” Shout Hayoung from the door, but didn’t get any replied. He decided to open , then he saw that Naeun still sleeping on the bed. He jump to Naeun bed and scream “wake up, you sleepy head! Wake up! Wake up!”. Naeun is terrify when she feel that bed in moving like earthquake, she quickly get up , when she saw Hayoung is grining infront of her face, “Yah! I thought what’s going on! Get out now, today is weekend , let me sleep!” Naeun scold Hayoung and lay back her bed cover with blanket. “Hey, did you forget that we need to go picnic later, wakie! Wakie! No more sleep, faster go wash up now!” Said Hayoung when he is pull Naeun blanket, Naeun lazily sit on the bed with her bed hair, “I’m sleepy Hayoungie, lets just leave me at home” she talked with her eyes still close. “No way I will leave you alone, faster go wash up! What are you doing last night?” Her uncle is question her, “I’m not alone too, still have Simon, I’m doing my assignment till late night” she reply weakly. “Well, for your information, Simon will be following me go to beach later, you too get up now, we will be leaving in fourty five minutes, I will wait you at living room, no object, this is an order from uncle” Hayaoung said , and bring Simon go down. Naeun is cursing in her bed. 


At the other side, Eunji is done pick up Bomi and head to Namjoo house. When they reach, Namjoo is carrying a lot of bags, “Namjoo-ah, why on earth you buy so many snacks, we are going picnic, not going sleepover.” Said Eunji. “This all thanks to Naeun unnie, is all from her suitors, she pass it to me the other days when she meet me, and I still have a lot in my room, I cant even finish it, that’s why I just bring it to there” answer Namjoo. “Naeunie are really popular, I wonder when I can get her” said Eunji when he is started to drive away. “Honestly cous, I don’t think you have chance, because she doesn’t look interested with you at all” Namjoo is telling her cousin. “But I have work really hard to get her” replied Eunji . “Good luck, buddy. She’s not that easy to get” said Bomi to encourage his friend. Eunji just nods. 


Beach 
Soon after they six have arrive , they take out all the needs and put on the table. Chorong and Namjoo is arrange for the meat to barbecue, and Bomi and Hayoung are light the fire, Eunji is try talked with Naeun and play with Simon. After Hayoung done light up the fire, and Namjoo tried to make a space for Bomi and Chorong, she pull Hayoung to join Naeun and Eunji. Chorong is feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter