Chapter 3

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun pov 

'Huh, such a weird person , idiot ! How dare he call me witch' i thought in my mind after the delivery boy leave . ' Come on sis , we havent get breakfast yet' just when i finish my words, i didnt get any respone from my sis , and i turn to look at her , she is zooming out ,i flip my finger infront her , ' Hey , whats wrong? Are you ok?' Finally my sis is back to her sense and answer , 'Not...nothing ....' . I hold her to lets go inside the house , just when the breakfast is ready ,' I still dont understand why daddy insist want us to follow him move back , cant we just come back after finish study? Urghh... Here is so boring , see that , Simon even woke up so early, poor my Simon, he must be no use to here' i keep complaining to my sis. While she just smile and having her breakfast, ' I think dad has his own reason , soon or later we will be back too , why dont just come back early , beside that i quite like here too ,and this milk is nice ' she answer. 'Huh?? It just normal taste , nothing special , what time we need head off to school ? We just need to register the course and get timetable right ? Afterwards can we have a round of town?'. I ask while chewing my bread . '10am we will depart , are you done? Lets get ready ' , we are off to prepare and leave to school . 

No one pov

'Finally class end ... Prof Sam still same boring ' Eunji said with his head on the the table , ' You are just sleeping during whole class ok... I even heard you snore again ..' Bomi answer with rolled his eyes to Eunji . 'Hehe, is really sleepy you know , hey ... Lets celebrate your birthday later , where are we going ? Hmmm..... ' Eunji is thinking the place , but then Bomi reply him ' I cant... I need off early to the cafe today , is lack of staff today ...sigh' . ' But is your birthday today , cant you just take off of one day , i think that shouldnt be problem , please .... Just one day , you never take off before too ' Eunji plead with disappointed tone . Bomi sigh ..... ' You know that , today is my birthday , thats mean i need working more from now on too , right ? ' . ' Yea , i know that , but your life too tight of job and school now , dont you want go date or have some free time of yourself ? I mean yes , you need effort everything by yourself , but dont you feel tired or lonely ? You know still have me right, i can support you, if you willing , i just dont want to see you everyday so tired ' Eunji always feel sorry for his best friend when after school , Bomi is always off to work . ' You know i just cant waste time and dating for me is waste money , i cant effort to waste a girl time too , so is better for me now to focus on study and working ' Bomi said with pack his bag, prepare for leave . ' Where are you going? At least have lunch with me , and we have to find the "sisters" remember?' Eunji face is flashing grin . Bomi frown and said ' Do you know where are them ?' Eunji answer with proud ' Nope , but i guess is lunch time now , they must be at cafeteria ' . Bomi just shake head and follow Eunji out . 

While at the outside of registra office , the two sister is walking side by side and talking , ' Sis , i'm hungry .. Can we have a lunch first ?' Naeun is holding her stomach . ' Wait a minute , i check the map first , where is the cafeteria ...... Opps .... Wait ....' When Chorong is looking at paper , a strong wind had blow , and make the maps fly away , she quickly go catch the paper , and bump into someone . '(Bump) ..... Wow wow wow , becareful miss' Bomi said and hold to the girl is nearly fall down infront of he , when the girl look girl but still in his arm , he is shock . They both said in together ' Is you ?!' , Bomi ask with concern ' Are you okay? What are you catchinh this time ? Lol .... Why everyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter