Chapter 10

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Mansion 
 While at the dining table for the dinner time, Mr.Son asked his brother “ So, have you decide which university?”. “I’m thinking that Chorongie uni is quite good also, what do you think?” Hayoung asked. “Really?! Just come over our uni, then I will not bored” Naeun excitedly claim. “Yes! Then we can go together everyday” Chorong said with smile. “Alright then just go there, it will be easy for three of you going together too. And you two can help me look after him” their father said while look at the sisters. “Hey bro, I’m adult now, can look after myself, beside that, I’m same age with Naeunie too” Hayoung is pout. “But you keep create trouble everywhere” Chorong said. “Half of that is Naeun idea too, I just follow” Hayoung defend. “Hey you! You are the one start first always” Naeun fight back. And Mr.Son just shake head and smile look at his brother and little princess. “You two are always troublemaker, now continue to dinner” Mr.Son order and the two just obey. “Daddy, did you found the person that you mention that day?” Naeun asked all of sudden. “Yes, I will going to find him later, and he same school as you two too” her father answer. “Same with us? Did we know him?” Asked Chorong. “I don’t think so, he is other faculty” replied Mr.Son. “But daddy, after you have found him, what you gonna do” Chorong asked again. “I havent think of that again, but I have an idea in my mind, just I don’t know he will accept or not” Mr.son said while look at his two daughters think of something. And the two sisters is frown, “Whats wrong daddy?” Naeun asked as she sense something. “Nothing, I will tell you when is the time” her father just shake head and answer with smile. 
After dinner, Hayoung is hanging around at Naeun room and play with Simon . “Hey Naeunie, what are you sketching again?” Hayoung asked. “Nothing, just some view, nothing really special” she answer while close her book. Hayoung just nods and continue “Are you and Chorongie still use to the uni life here?”. “I’m so so, but Chorong is more than okay” Naeun answer. “Why? Tell me faster!” Hayoung is excited to know. “She is interested at someone” Naeun replied and continue to take her book start to draw again. Hayoung mouth agape, “Are you serious? She is into someone? Is hard to catch her eyes you know, whose that?”. “You know that person too… I have no idea why Chorongie landed her eyes on him” Naeun said and busy with her pen. “I know? Is that one of them in the group just now?” Hayoung asked. Naeun just nod. “Eunji?” Naeun shake head. And Hayoung frown and hesitate to said again “Bomi?”. Naeun lift her head and said “Bingo!, is that idiot”. 
“ Really Bomi? I thought he is……” Hayoung asked then he is stop. “He is what ?” Naeun is confuse. “Ah… Nothing…. Just I cant believe that Chorong will fell for him” Hayoung replied. “Yea… He is really an idiot.” Naeun is rolled eyes think of Bomi. “Then how about you? Did you have anyone that caught your eyes?” Hayoung tried to ask her. “Nope, I never think of it, single is better than couple” Naeun replied w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter