Chapter 54

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue previous 

“Hi, buddy…it’s been a while” the person smile and greet the birthday girl again “Happy birthday!”. There is silence after the person greet Naeun. Bomi look at him from the dining room, Naeun still look startled at him same as Hayoung too, he sense that is something between them. Namjoo is the one break the silent after notice the three stood still at the door “Unnie, who is he?” Asked namjoo to Chorong who are still cutting the cake “Ah….That is Hayoungie friend, also someone special of Naeun,he just back from oversea” answer Chorong with smile. While Bomi heard it, he widened his eyes, and the cousin look at each other with unreadable expression. “Dinner is ready!” Shout Chorong from the dining table. “Don’t you want invite me to come in?” Asked the guy. “Let’s talk inside” Hayoung help Naeun to close the door and lead his friend to table. 

There is mood tense and awkward situation when everyone just look at each other without a word. “Hi, I’m Im Siwan, nice to meet you all” said Siwan while wave his hand. “These are our friends at here, Eunji and Namjoo, they are the cousin I have told you before, and ….” Chorong try to introduce them to Siwan, before she could finish “And this must be Bomi, am I right?” Asked Siwan reach out his hand. Bomi look at him and reach out his hand too shake with him, “Nice to meet you” with awkward smile. “Hey, Simon! Do you miss me?” Simon run from the living room and jump to Siwan. “What’s going on now? Do we still stick on the plan later?” Eunji whisper to Hayoung. Hayoung just sigh and shake his head “It’s complicated, I guess that not gonna work”. 

When they are having dinner, Chorong is chatting with Siwan happily, while the others is eat silently. Naeun just keep quite all the time and didn’t even look at Bomi. Bomi look at Hayoung, his friend just mouth to him “I’ll explain later”,Bomi just nod with no energy and stare at his plate. Eunji nudge his cousin said with low voice, “Stop eating, don’t you feel there is something wrong here?”. “What? I’m hungry, and the food is great, you should try too” answer Namjoo that with full mouth. “Gosh, you just have second round…. Say something or do something,” said Eunji again. Namjoo just groan silently and feel annoyed with her cousin “So, Siwan….oppa? You are just back from New york too?”. Siwan look at her answer with “Nope, I’m back from London”. Hayoung look at him “Are you vacation here? When are you coming back?”. Siwan just shook head “I’m specially came back for Naeunie birthday surprise”. 

Bomi feel a sting of his heart when he heard it. Chorong continue again “We me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter