Chapter 46

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona place 

After Naeun leave, Bomi wanted to text or call Naeun, but he know that she wont reply. So he keep glance at his phone and look for Eunji’s social media, hope that can find any clue that  where they go. But Eunji didn’t post anything or even online same as Naeun too. Chorong have arrive soon after that, she bring a lot of food to Bomi. “Bomi-ah, I have prepare a lot, where is Naeun?” Asked Chorong when she is placing the food at the dining table. “She is out” answer Bomi with short and simple. “Must be with Eunji again” said Chorong that still busy at the kitchen. Bomi just nod, even Chorong cant see it, he still look at his phone. “Dinner is ready!” Shout Chorong from the dining table. Bomi walk over with lost of energy and sit beside, he look at the food in front and spacing out. 

Whole the night, Chorong keep talk about herself and some of her company stuff. She didn’t realize that Bomi didn’t pay attention and check on the time every minute. Bomi sometime just give a simple reply or response. “Why is Simon so quite today?” Asked Chorong that notice the Simon is lay on the corner not like that usual keep playing around. Bomi back to sense and look at Simon, “I think he is not in the mood”. Chorong confuse with Bomi’s answer, “Nothing, I think his tired been playing whole day” said Bomi with force smile. Bomi’s phone is ringing this time, he is nervous and quickly answer it. Bomi face frown after he end the call, “ Chorong-ah, I need to go some place, can you go home by yourself?” Said Bomi that head to his room and take the purse . “Is that anything happen?” Asked Chorong with worry. “Ah.. Nothing, is not a big deal… Just I’m really need to go now” answer Bomi that wear his shoes and ready to leave. “Okay, call me when you are done” said Chorong that leave first. 

Half an hour ago

On the other place, Eunji and Naeun after the dinner. “Naeunie, did you not feeling well? You didn’t have much just now” asked Eunji. Naeun just shook head “ I don’t feel like going home now, do you know any place can go?” Asked Naeun that startled Eunji. “Hmm… Let me think of it” said Eunji. “Ah…. Do you want go to xxx club? Is nearby only” Eunji suggest. “Anything will do, I’m okay with it, as long as not going home” answer Naeun. “Are you sure? But promise me that, you wont drink , then I will take you there” said Eunji that feel something weird on her. “Alright, lets go now” said Naeun that stood up and pull Eunji. Eunji feel fluttered when Naeun is so near to him and hold his hand. 

Xxx club

When they reach the club, there are crowded  and  smoke. “Naeunie, you have to follow me, don’t ever leave me” shout Eunji to Naeun as the place is really loud with the music. Naeun cant barely hear what Eunji said, she just nod as response. Naeun didn’t even care the place is how, she just want to forget about everything and Bomi. Eunji take her to one of the table, before Eunji could order any drinks, “I want to try that” said Naeun that point to the bar side. Eunji is shock “whiskey ?! Are you sure?” Said Eunji in unbelief. Naeun just nod and answer “Just order for me”. Eunji try to convince her, but she insisted want that. Eunji order one bottle of it, when the whiskey has come, someone from behind pats Eunji’s shoulder “Hey bro, long time no see… wow, look… Who is this beautiful”. “Hey, Jimin! You are here too… Ah… This my friend ” answer Eunji that realize that’s his friend. “I’m with my friends over the table there, want to join us? Is she your girlfriend?” Asked the guy. Eunji just shook head “Nah… Is okay , we will be back later…she’s not my girlfriend, but I think soon will be” answer Eunji with smile.  

Naeun didn’t even care to the person and started to pour the whiskey and drink it in one shot. The taste of the drinks is bitter hot and spicy, but that can make her feel relax and forget everything. “Wow, look at your friend , the way she drink, I don’t think you will going soon” said Eunji friend. Eunji just smile and answer “We really will leave soon, thanks for your invite”. After Jimin leave, Eunji try to stop Naeun from drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter