Chapter 17

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Mansion
Bomi pov 
Even I have been come here everyday for delivered milk, but I never really look carefully to this place. It was really huge and classic design, I wonder is Uncle Son design it or his employee, once the gate open and the driver park inside, “So, this is the garden that every morning they gather here” I thought in my mind. Second minute later, I was get out of the car and I saw the nanny Sue, I guess that is her name, if I was not wrong, because I seldom saw her since every time Chorong is the one always receive the milk. She look like startled when she is opening the door, “He is our guest tonight, Mr.Yoon” Uncle Son told her, “Yes, sir. Good evening, Mr.Yoon” she smile and bow to me. “Oh, no no no… Just call me Bomi will do and don’t be so courteous with me” I stop her from bow to me. Uncle Son just smile “Come Bomi, just make yourself at home”, I look around there is other people beside than us, Uncle Son ask the nanny “Where’s all the kids and madam?”. “Madam insist want to  prepare dinner for our guest tonight, she properly in the kitchen now, Miss Chorong is meeting with Mr.Park, will be home soon, and Miss Naeun is in her studio from afternoon, but I have no idea where is the young master, Sir” answer the nanny. I nearly forget that this is the sisters house when I was concentrate observed the interior design,  i just chuckles after heard the nanny statement,I guess hayoung must be gaming now. Uncle Son just shook head “He must be busy with his new play station again, this kids”. “Inform them dinner will be ready when Chorong is home” said uncle to the nanny, the nanny just bow and take a leave. “Uncle, can I have a look for around ?” I asked as the nanny leave, “Yes, sure… Just take a look, I will be going to check on my wife, dinner will be ready soon” said uncle , I just nods and walk around. 

I was walking around the backyard, there so beautiful and peace, it look like a small garden compare to the front, but here have some plants and bench, and here have a nice view. When I look up, I saw a room that facing here, I think from that room can view the sunset, I wonder who is staying that room, I was checking on the flowers I hear some voice, it look like barking, the sound is more loud when I turn around suddenly something jumped on me, and I was fall down lay on the grass, it was Simon. He look happy and keep on me while wag his tail, I feel ticklish and pats Simon, someone is run toward me, “Simon, come back”, “Bomi? Why you are here?”. I get up and Simon still in arm, I smile and greet “Hi, Hayoung-ah”, he was surprise my appearance “ Are you the guest that my brother mention?” , I just smile and nod. “Wow, daebak! This really unexpected” he said. “No wonder Simon run so fast just now, he must be sense you are here” he said again. “Come on, dinner is ready” once he finish his words. We heard another car sound drive in.

“She is back” Hayoung said and I’m just follow behind to the dining room. Uncle Son saw me “Bomi-ah, you are here, I see you meet my brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter