Chapter 49

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue from previous

“Still havent reach yet?” Asked Naeun as she finish the sandwich. Bomi just shook head “Where is your phone?” Asked Bomi when he stopped at the petrol station. “Here… Who do we meet actually? Why so secretive?” She handed her phone and asked again. Bomi just shrugs and continue working on her phone and refill the fuel. After Bomi back from paying the money at counter,he gave back her phone. “No sim?! “ said Nauen in shock and look at Bomi. “What did you do to my phone?!” Asked Naeun again. Bomi smile and answer “I just don’t want anyone disturb us today”. “Huh? Is this really needed? What if I really have any urgent call?” Said Naeun. “I wont let anything ruin today, no more argue” answer Bomi with firm. “But…. It’s not fair, why only take my sim?” Whine Naeun. “I have turn off my phone from early and left at home” replied Bomi that make Naeun speechless. 

Bomi still being secretive no matter how Naeun force him. At the end, Naeun give up and fell asleep on the journey. Bomi just smile, and finally he can drive with peaceful. When they reach the destination, Bomi just park the car and look at Naeun sleeping face with lovingly. Naeun feel that the car is stopped and open eyes, when she rub her eyes and look at Bomi. “Did we reach yet?” Asked Naeun. Bomi just nod happily and unbuckled his seat belt. Naeun look surround and frighten “Where is it? We’re at beach?!”. “Come on, get out now, we need settle before sunset” said Bomi that ignore her question. “Wait! Didn’t you said we have appointment? But why we are here now?” Asked Naeun with panic now. “Yup, our appointment is at here” answer Bomi. “Here? Beach? Why this beach seem like the …. Haeundae beach” said Naeun with suspicious. “Bingo! Claim your reward later!” Replied Bomi that excitedly and take the things out from behind the car. 

“We at busan? Seriously? I must havent wake up” said Naeun that close her eyes and open again. When she open eyes again saw Bomi in front her, “Done your experiment? Yup! We at busan now! Faster help me carry this to there” said Bomi that grinning. “Is this a tent? Are we staying here tonight?” Said Naeun that notice Bomi is ready to build it. Bomi just nod and continue “You place the box over there, and come help me hold this”. Naeun put down the box stood there asked again “You drive all the way to here and staying over here tonight.Are you insane?”. While Bomi still working the tent, “We have been really busy this few weeks, we need to relax, if you help me, we will be sleeping in the sand tonight, faster come!” Answer Bomi. Naeun just sigh “Why would I follow this idiot just now, now I’m trap at here” she thought in her mind. 

After they are done setting up the tent, “Tada! Is done! Now what…. Hmm” said Bomi with excited and look around, “Ah! We need make the fire , I have bring these” said Bomi that take a pack of fire starter and show her. “I’m hungry now, can we eat first?” Naeun sit on the sand and look at Bomi. “I have prepare that too” answer Bomi and take out few container on his backpack. “Are you plan for long time? Wow… Is still warm” asked Naeun while chew the food. “Few days, I wanted to surprise you… I put at the warmer for make sure you can eat when we arrive here” answer Bomi. He take some rocks and woods on the side beach try to light up the fire. After done light the fire, “Do you still hungry? I have bring few packs ramen, I can cook it” Bomi ask. Naeun just shake head “Save it for later” answer Naeun. 

When Bomi finally finish clean and set up everything, “Phew… So tired…” He sit beside Naeun and wipe his sweat on forehead. The sky is dark and only the fire and beach sound, they lay on sand and look at the sky. “Why did you choose here? There are still have other place we can relax at seoul too” asked Naeun that still look at the sky. “I have think about it too, but here you wont runaway easily” answer Bomi. Naeun turn to look at him “ Runaway? Why would I do that?” Said Naeun with curious. “Because I have something need to tell you in person, I need to make sure no one can distract you” now they are staring at each other. Naeun feel that is something coming, but she refuse to think of it. She sit up and continue look at the stars, Bomi follow he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter