Chapter 52

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona place 

“Babe, wake up” Bomi knocks his girlfriend door, once he heard Simon’s barks, he know that Naeun is awake. He head to kitchen prepare for the breakfast, Hayoung just walk lazily out from his room. “You are early, where is Naeunie?” Asked Hayoung that still yawning. Bomi just put down the plate and answer “She will be done soon…have it”. “Thanks buddy…” Replied Hayoung that slip on the juice in front him. Naeun just done and walk out with Simon following behind. “Good morning, babe” said Bomi as soon he saw his girl. Naeun just nod and smile, “Morning bobo?” Point to her lips. Hayoung mouth agape look at Bomi lean over pecks on his niece. “Morning too, baby” said Naeun after they apart. “Oh my god! Don’t make me goosebumps early in the morning! Gosh! You two” said Hayoung when Naeun sit beside him. “Jealous? Find a aunt for me then, then you can do it too” answer Naeun. “Heol! I still enjoy with my single life” replied Hayoung. 

“Why you still here? Don’t you need fetch Chorong?” Asked Naeun. “She isn’t at home” Hayoung answer while having breakfast. “Where is she?” Asked Naeun with curious. “She stay over your grandpa there, seem busy… And I suspect something from her too” said Hayoung. “What’s wrong?” Asked Naeun again and Bomi nod. “She look like seeing someone, but I’m not sure yet, because she seem busy with her phone, sometime answer call secretly” said Hayoung. Naeun glare at Bomi, “Baby, is that you?”. Bomi answer nervously “Nope, Babe.. I have stay away from her, after the day you drunk”. “I know is not him, I can sure there is someone” said Hayoung again. “Hmm… There is someone that we didn’t know, I didn’t see anyone coming” Naeun said with frown. “I will found out soon, forget about it now, we need leaving soon” answer Hayoung. 

“Baby, I will follow Hayoung back later, you don’t need to drive me” Naeun told him. “Why? Are you still angry with me? I swear I didn’t text or call Chorong” Bomi grab on her hand and said. “I can confirm that’s really not him” claim Hayoung too. Naeun just chuckles, “You today need head to office right? You can direct go after class, so Hayoung will drive me later” Bomi hear on Naeun’s words and relief. “Huh? So I’m the driver now?” Hayoung rolled his eyes. “That’s your honour, uncle!” Said Naeun that slap on his arm. “Baby, I will bring dinner for you tonight” Naeun add. “Dinner?!” Hayoung and Bomi said in unison. “ Yeap, and you too” Naeun answer with smile and look at her uncle. Both Bomi and Hayoung gasped in shock and recall of the amazing fried rice taste from the other day “Oh no” they thought in their mind, but Naeun still happily chew on her bread. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter