Chapter 5

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Mansion
“Daddy and mommy, we are back, ouh …. Simon” Naeun greets as soon as she and Chorong enter the house, Simon jump on her while wakes its tail and her face. “Seem like you two have a good time? Where did you go? Explore the town?” Their mother ask them as she is notice her daughters is wide smile all the time,” “Yup mom, we are going shopping and meet a new friend just now”, said Chorong excited. “Really? Just first day of school, already make new friend? That’s good, go wash up and ready dinner.” Their mother order them. 
“How was today? Done for register?”,their father ask them. “So-so, the campus quite big, but daddy why are we rushing back? We still can back after graduate too” Naeun question her father. “I have someone to care at here, this person is important for our family” her father just replied. Naeun continue with “Our family? Did we know, who is that?” , “Haha, patient my baby girl, I havent found him yet, you will know by the time who is that” their father just give his youngest baby girl wink. Naeun still full of question in her head, but stop by Chorong, “So are we gonna stay here for long or just temporary?”. Chorong is worried that once her father done his business thing here will move back to US again, but her father answer make her relief “We will stay here , I had move all my business back here”. “But I still not really like here, dad~dy~” Naeun aegyo with her dad, her dad just shake head with her childish, “But I heard your mom said, you have make friend on your first day, isn’t that great? You’ve never have friend before”. Chorong hear the ‘friend’ word and smile tell her father “ They are really amazing, and talk active, and I guess one of them is have eyes on Naeun, right sis?” Chorong sister. “Urgh.. He is annoying, beside you are the one keep on chat with him all the time, and that idiot too, how dare he throw me the cake, I wont let him win like that!” Naeun rolled her eyes and with disgusting face when think of Eunji and Bomi. “This guy must be something, no one ever dare make my baby girl like that, finally have someone that can subdue you, interesting.” “Daddy!” Naeun whine and everyone is laugh. 
Night time, Naeun is alone at room, (knock..knock..) a knock sound from the door, “Come in, door is unlock” Naeun lift her head saw Chorong peek from the door “ Naeun-ah, busy? Do I disturb you drawing?” She ask as she saw her sister is drawing at bed while laying. “ Nope, I just draw for nothing, anything?” Naeun close her sketch book and put aside, pats her bed to asign that Chorong come. Chorong hug a pillow and walk in “Can I cuddle with you tonight? Please Naeunie~”, Chorong ask with cute voice that she know her sister will not resist her. “And who can resist my cute Chorongie request? You are lay down now are not?” Naeun said while pinch her sister cheek. “Yah! That’s hurt, I’m your oldest sister, how dare you” Chorong ticklish back Naeun , they both keep on playing on the bed . “Girls, time to sleep, no more playing” their mom voice come from outside the door , “ Yes, mommy” both answer in unison and look at each other point a finger on mouth whisper “shh…” off the light. 
“Naeunie, are you sleep?” , Chorong is facing Naeun that eyes were closed. “I’m not gonna tell you that I’m sleeping now, Chorongie” Naeun answer with a smile form in her face but eyes still closed ,  Chorong just playfully slap her arm and said “I’m so excited that for tomorrow school, how about you?” Naeun frown with Chorong statement and said “Excited about what? I’m not so enjoy about being attention for everyone, you have notice today at the cafeteria, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter