Chapter 26

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

Today, Naeun and Bomi done for their class, Bomi is prepare to leave, seem like rush to some where. “Hey, you! You are leaving early again?”asked Naeun. “Ah… I have something to do, have to leave now, text you again” Bomi smile and ready to step out the class. Naeun quickly blocked his way, “What are you busy recently? We barely have time to decide our project theme yet, you know?!” Question Naeun while look at him with fierce. Bomi avoided her glare and stuttered “I …I’m ..i’m going to check up”. “Really? Don’t lie to me” asked Naeun again. “Yes, I need to go now before late for appointment … Hehe” Bomi said while scratch his neck. “Then I will go with you, I wanted to know how is your arm progress too” when Naeun prepare to go, “No … no need, I can go by myself.... Is not a big deal, I can update you later, don’t let Hayoung wait for you long, go find him now” Bomi stopped Naeun nervously , and urge her go home with Hayoung. Naeun think a while a answer “Okay, promise to update me later”. Bomi just smile and relief “Yes madam!” Said playfully to her. 

When Naeun is leave and disappear from his sight. He quickly run out to bus stop and wait for next bus. “Hff… Luckily still manage to catch for next ride” he thought while panting and wide his sweat. But he didn’t notice that Someone is following him all the way, Naeun has been suspicious to him since last week, Bomi always give a lot of excuse that when Naeun is asking where he going, she feel that he keep something from her. Until just now Bomi ask her leave first, she has decide that pretend to leave until out of his sight. She hide in a corner and saw Bomi run out, and following his secretly till the bus stop. But the bus stop is a lot of others student, she just stand from far away, but keeping her eyes on Bomi. She wanted know where is Bomi go, she know that he is lie to her for hospital. Bus have arrive and she is follow Bomi get in the bus, but still keep the distance in between. She feel uncomfortable when in the bus, she has never ride bus before, and never being in people crowd too. 

When on the ride, the bus stop each station like brake with emergency, have few times she saw Bomi is hard to maintain and keep bump to others. She wanted to help him, but she cant, she is curious that where is he heading actually. Until the bus stopped at in front of the mall, she saw Bomi get out , she following behind too. “Why did that idiot coming to the mall?” She thought in her mind while keep follow. She follow him until to the supermarket under the lower ground, a bunch of secondary student come out from the supermarket and block her. She get distract from them and lost the sight of Bomi. “Aish! Where is the idiot!” She thought angrily. But she till walk in and try to search at every department and look at every place that possible. The supermarket is quite big, and she is searching for almost an hour, she scare that she have missed some place, but still don’t get Bomi. Until she reach at the back, saw someone back look like Bomi, but is wearing staff shirt enter the room. 

“Is that him? Impossible” she thought and stand in front the door , “Should I go in? But it look like a store room… What if…. Urgh! Whatever is it” she is fighting with her own mind for enter or not. Finally, she dare to open the door with stealhty and try to make any sound. She has the strong feeling Bomi will be inside there, she decided to go in. There have a lot of boxes look like that are stocks, and she keep walk in with fear because that is no one inside and a bit dark. Until she hear a voice  “P2032 done, T7361 out of stock” is look like someone is checking stocks. But the voice is familiar “Wait! Sounds like that idiot”, she is near to the voice now, and peep to see. She saw Bomi with the staff shirt and checking for the list a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter