Chapter 27

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Mansion 

Suddenly the gate open, Naeun auto reflection release Bomi’s hand. Chorong is stood there look at they two, “Naeun-ah, you are back…. I’m thinking to go fetch you now…. Bomi?” Chorong surprise that Bomi is there too. “We are… just done with the research…. He is coming to visit Simon..” Naeun answer while look away. Bomi feel sad that Naeun release his hand and lie to Chorong, “Ah…yes…. I have been long time didn’t play with Simon, kinda miss him” replied Bomi to Chorong. “I bet he miss you too, Simon every morning will wait at garden wait for you…. Since you have come, I have something for you, come in” said Chorong that invite Bomi. Bomi look at Naeun, but the latter just avoid him and go straight to inside. “For me? Whats that?” Asked Bomi while walk in. Chorong just smile and close the gate follow behind. 

“Wait here, I will go get it” said Chorong and head to upstair. Hayoung just come out from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn, “Oh… You are here? I thought Naeun said you are busy today” he is surprise too with the Bomi appearance. Hayoung sit on the couch and watch movie “I was … But something happen that end up I’m here now” answer Bomi while take the popcorn from Hayoung and sigh. “Was? Something happen?” Hayoung is frown and look at him. “Talk to you next time…” Bomi sigh again. Hayoung seem understand and just pats his back, “Where is Naeun? Did she back yet?” Asked Hayoung. Bomi just nod “At the room now”. Meanwhile Chorong come down with two big paper bags, she handed one to Bomi. Bomi is curious and take look inside, Hayoung peep on the side snd gasp. “This is….. But why ?” Bomi mouth agape and take out the box, is a Macbook latest version same as Naeun gave him last week. “I heard that your notebook cant repair, I know that is my fault, so I buy this to you” answer Chorong with guilty. “Is not your fault at all, plus you no need buy to me, I can get myself” said Bomi that try to refuse take it. “I know that is hard for you to get a new one now, but you need a notebook for study too,  please accept it, at least it wont be a burden for you to buy a new one” Chorong said while plead Bomi to accept. Hayoung just look at them, he has no idea what to do now. “But… But….” Said Bomi again, “ Please….” Chorong said with puppy eyes. Bomi just give up “Okay… Thanks” he look at the new Macbook with blank expression. 

Naeun just come down and she is watching the scene all  the time, but she pretend like nothing and with her straight face walk to them and sit on Hayoung other side. Hayoung look at her, he can feel the sad through her eyes. “What’s with the other bag?” Asked Hayoung to Chorong that he notice another bag on the table. “Oh… This is for Naeun” she give the bag to her younger sister and wink. Naeun just frown and take out, she is startled. Is the same model with Bomi, Chorong has bought two model to both of them on last week when shopping with Eunji and Namjoo. “Do you like it? You said you lost your’s macbook last week, I know that how much you love that macbook, so I have buy a same model for you again” said Chorong. Bomi is shock when he heard Chorong said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter