Chapter 43

Fate or deal(hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one pov 

It’s Saturday, Bomi is doing cleaning and laundry, while Naeun just woke up and walk lazily, sit on the couch with Simon lay on her laps switch the channels on tv. There is nothing interesting program only those variety show. “Are you hungry yet? Want go out have brunch?” Asked Bomi that notice her is feel bored. Naeun lift her head up “Can we go to the mall? I wanted to try churros at the newly open café” asked Naeun with excited. Bomi just smile and answer “Alright, give me half an hour, I need wait for the laundry done”. Naeun just walk happily back her room and prepare herself. 

“I’m done!” Said Naeun while come out from her room, she is wearing a sleeveless loose shirt with black tank top inside  and short pant that show her long slim legs, it look casual yet y. Bomi is agape and look at her dumbfound, Naeun wave her palm in front his face “Hey, idiot…are you done yet?” Asked Naeun. “Ah… yes….yes…. Lets go” said Bomi with stuttered and his mind thought “she is seriously look stunning in any outfit”. While they are in the car , Bomi ask her “Want have a movie after that?”. “Okay! Hmm…. Are this consider as our first movie date?” Said Naeun while narrow her eyes look at Bomi. Bomi was startled, when he heard the ‘movie date’, he answer with blush and both hand grip tight to the steering wheel  “Erm… yea, consider as first date if for movie” he said with low tone but enough for Naeun to hear it. She just chuckles look at him. 

X café~

When they are walk in the café, Naeun took the menu and grin widely with those choices of churros, but she is frown in a second. “What’s wrong? Is that anything you dont like it ?” Asked Bomi as he notice the Naeun’s expression change. Naeun just shook head “Nope, is just…. There too many flavour I wanted to taste it… I can’t decide on which to order” said Naeun with pouts. Bomi just laugh out, Naeun look at him with frown “Hahaha…. I thought there is anything bother you, just order them all, I will help you clear it the balance you left over” answer Bomi with proud face. “Really? Can I order all of them? “ asked Naeun with excited. Bomi just nods, “Just choose whatever you want”. Naeun’s eyes stare at the menu, “I shouldn’t be greedy, but .. Which should I choose, I want this… But feel want try this…. Hmmm…. Add some ice cream would be nice…. Ahhhh….just three of these, two sliced of cheese cake and one iced latte” said Naeun while pointing at the menu order with the waiter.

“I thought will more than that? Is that really enough?” Asked Bomi while teasing her. “Keep the others for next time we come and try again” answer Naeun with smile. “Did you just mean that ‘WE’ will come together again, next time?”  Asked Bomi that mention the ‘WE’ word with emphasize it. Naeun has widened her eyes when she realize that the word slipped out from . She cover it with her straight face “You said it just now, you will clear the balance of it, of course you have come with me”. Bomi just smirks and before he utter a word, the orders have serve , Naeun’s silently thanks to the good timing for the food arrived. 

Naeun look at those churros in front her and take a bite every of that like a happy kid. Bomi just smile lovingly look at her, Naeun had notice it and asked “You don’t want to have it?”. Bomi just shake head and signal her keep on having it. “I like to watch you eating, you look cute when you are eating” said Bomi while Naeun still continue on her foods. Naeun been choked of it, when she heard Bomi compliment. “(Cough) (cough) what?!” She said with press her chest with one hand and took a sip of latte. “Omo… Are you okay…. I said you are cute” answer Bomi while patting Naeun’s back and handed her a glass of water

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter